Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Who Is Truly The King Of Dance Hall Music In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Truly The King Of Dance Hall Music In Nigeria (1702 Views)

Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN / Nigerian Music In The Good Old Days / Maltina Dance Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Truly The King Of Dance Hall Music In Nigeria by Aabheaven(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
It might be to early to say this but I can bodly and sincerely say that Patoranking is the king of dance hall music in Nigeria.believe it or not, he has come to stay. He is also the rave of the moment and has consistently released smash hit singles after 'Alubarika' success story.

I believe in you #Whayasay your head is there.

From Aabheaven aka Haybee Chams
Re: Who Is Truly The King Of Dance Hall Music In Nigeria by dytbabe: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Does all dance hall have to be reggae like?

I give timaya sha oo
Re: Who Is Truly The King Of Dance Hall Music In Nigeria by hakeem4(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
dytbabe: Does all dance hall have to be reggae like?

I give timaya sha oo
jesse jags no dispute

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The True King Of The South / INSTRUMENTAL: Young6ix Ft Stonebwoy – For Example (prod. Dj Smith) / Opportunity For All Upcoming Artists (free Song Promotion And Many More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.