Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture (8352 Views)

Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2014
mike404: AFRICAN PHILOSOPHY. WHICH UNI DID YOU ATTEND BRO
1st degree IMSU Owerri
2nd degree UNN
Doctorate(ongoing) UI.
What about u?
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by bIoodykiller: 12:25am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: I will revisit this thread tomorrow.

I will trow you out of my house if you talk rubbish again.

Come its already late lets go to bed remember the rules "NO PANTS"

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by mike404(m): 12:27am On Jul 29, 2014
APContherun:
1st degree IMSU Owerri
2nd degree UNN
Doctorate(ongoing) UI.
What about u?
FIRST UNILAG 2ND UNILAG. OMO BONE PHD FOR NOW MAKE I MAKE SMALL MONEY FIRSTgrin
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 29, 2014
mike404: FIRST UNILAG 2ND UNILAG. OMO BONE PHD FOR NOW MAKE I MAKE SMALL MONEY FIRSTgrin
Hahahahahaha money gud nau, I pray you make it big bro. Is Prof Omeregbe still around?
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by laffytaffy1: 12:31am On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

I will trow you out of my house if you talk rubbish again.

Come its already late lets go to bed remember the rules "NO PANTS"

I find it very disturbing that you'd actually lay next to that.........!!!! you seriouly can't be that desperate.

7 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by mike404(m): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2014
APContherun:
Hahahahahaha money gud nau, I pray you make it big bro. Is Prof Omeregbe still around?
I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE PROF J I OMOREGBE AS "IMMEASURABLY SUBTLE AND PROFOUND". THE PROF IS TOO MUCH. HE MUST HAVE RETIRED BY NOW
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by jakiedudu(m): 12:44am On Jul 29, 2014
When I heard about the bomb blast in Kaduna and how the media tried to make it look like an assassination plot against Gen Buhari, then I knew something was cooking up. APC as we know it thrives on Lies and Propaganda. That has been their signature. Was it any surprise that Elrufai took to tweeter immediately after the bomb blast tweeting that Jonathan was behind it just days after he Buhari wrote a bloody letter to Gej? All of these appears to be well planned out. Haven't you guys noticed how these guys (APC people) seem to have fore knowledge of an impending event and quickly mobilise their media machine right on time before it happens? That's the same tactics they used to form the bringbackourgirls campaign group. APC can fool some but certainly can't fool all. Don't believe everything you see or hear on the media. They own some of them.

5 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by KunAviero(m): 12:46am On Jul 29, 2014
First_Madonna, Second_Georgia State University, Doctorate_I'm tired johr, they no born me born book.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by omenka(m): 3:56am On Jul 29, 2014
icedee1: activatenigeria nice photo shop u have done here.try harder
It isn't even photoshop. There's what we call "shrapnels" (pic below), and are like projectiles from a bomb blast, pearcing through every object in sight. They account for most of the casualties in an event of a bomb explosion.

The Op is just daft and ignorant, like the rest of them.

10 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Mynd44: 3:58am On Jul 29, 2014
iterator25: all the people commenting on this thread get brain problem.. na shrapnel from the bomb dent the SUV not bullets sad
That simple logic is absent in a lot of Nigerians.

Maybe they have never heard of Sharpnels before which is common to home made explosive devises. I wonder how bullet holes can be so small if the distance from the shooter was that close and what gun will make holes that small, maybe a Desert Eagle gringrincheesy

OP, leave the brainwork to people who are qualified to do it. Stick to rumor peddling and less intelligent stuff

10 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Goandie: 4:13am On Jul 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: berem, this is how my mum and sis looks like?

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Goandie: 4:19am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: Why are these monikers with "nigeria" attached to their names so silly? I am yet to contend with the stupidity of insincere9gerian,now another mad moniker named "activatenigeria" is taking over from the stupidity of his brother?
Don't be deceived they are all just one person in different monikers

5 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by lyntiffany(f): 5:38am On Jul 29, 2014
mike404: NOPE
yes have heard of it in physics and mathematics.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:53am On Jul 29, 2014
activatenigeria:

DID BUHARI JUST LIE?
■ Buhari claimed it was a bomb blast - not gun shots, but his PARTY displayed a car riddled with gunshots.
■ Worse, the actual VIDEO released later showed an entirely different SUV parked blocks away from the blast– see images.
■ The last time an APC member faked assassination was one Magnus Abe, a senator from Rivers state who claimed he was shot at a close-range by police officers – then travelled to London on a passenger’s jet – and ended up in an obscure dilapidated clinic where APC camera folks were waiting.
■ So is Buhari’s LYING to his country folks?
OP you're an id*iot!

Those indentations were made by shrapnel not bullets. Then, you show us the right side of the vehicle as being undamaged, even though you showed us that the left side was damaged. Finally, I'm sure you weren't blind to read in all the dailies that Buhari was in a CONVOY. Meaning:THERE WAS MORE THAN ONE CAR!!!

Besides, even GEJ has acknowledged the assassination attempt and has indirectly exonerated himself by sending condolence messages. Or are you telling us GEJ is truly slow and stewwpid that he can't tell the difference between an attempt on someone's life and photoshop even with all the intelligence apparatus available to him?

10 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by fr3do(m): 5:54am On Jul 29, 2014
A bomb would send debris flying
They might look like gunshots when they hit something.

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:08am On Jul 29, 2014
@OP, your stupidity is unmatched at the highest levels: do u know a bomb contains sharpnels google it for defination.
provide ur video link before u come here with oral dysentery. Don't take serious issues lightly, while people are praying for a better Nigeria, people like u will be hiding behind ur free data forming warrior.
*spits on ur face*

P.s why show the side of the car away from the blast??

5 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by EliteYouth: 6:08am On Jul 29, 2014
iterator25: all the people commenting on this thread get brain problem.. na shrapnel from the bomb dent the SUV not bullets sad

Shrapnel my foot..............

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Mcleo007(m): 6:09am On Jul 29, 2014
APContherun:
Cogito Ergo Sum (his most popular expression)

I think, therefore I am. cool
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by bIoodykiller: 6:35am On Jul 29, 2014
laffytaffy1:

I find it very disturbing that you'd actually lay next to that.........!!!! you seriouly can't be that desperate.

na managing things

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by pendusky(m): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2014
wow do u make bomb? never knew. can you make one to bomb selected nairalanders like berem? grin

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: It isn't even photoshop. There's what we call "shrapnels" (pic below), and are like projectiles from a bomb blast, pearcing through every object in sight. They account for most of the casualties in an event of a bomb explosion.

thank you! Most of them are claiming to be philosophers and scientists with good degrees yet they behave like dullards and illiterates without any positive contributions to Nairaland? I weep for the youths of this country.

4 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by customized07: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Ofcourse we know buhari is the newest ramsey noah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by customized07: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: thank you! Most of them are claiming to be philosophers and scientists with good degrees yet they behave like dullards and illiterates without any positive contributions to Nairaland? I weep for the youths of this country.
your emotion has be-clouded your sense of reasoning, you are the stup1d person here. Now tell me how dumb you are to misunderstand the desperation of a typical nigerian politician. Lemme ask you one question, as intelligent as you claim to be, who do you think should be the suspect for this buhari's attempted assassination?

4 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by laffytaffy1: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2014
You right about that, I have a cousin that served in Iraq with a piece of shrapnel in his back. It's been over 3 years and the Doc would not operate to take it out because he could be paralyzed from the waist down or even die from the operation. Right now he just gets by with very strong painkillers and antibiotics.

omenka: It isn't even photoshop. There's what we call "shrapnels" (pic below), and are like projectiles from a bomb blast, pearcing through every object in sight. They account for most of the casualties in an event of a bomb explosion.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by ba7man(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2014
You're sooo right. So only few people know what a shrapnel is.

The force of the shock wave disfigured the doors, the shrapnels punched hole in it.

If it was bullets, you'll only see the holes and no dent.

So much for ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by ba7man(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: your emotion has be-clouded your sense of reasoning, you are the stup1d person here. Now tell me how dumb you are to misunderstand the desperation of a typical nigerian politician. Lemme ask you one question, as intelligent as you claim to be, who do you think should be the suspect for this buhari's attempted assassination?
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by lincy(f): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: Why are these monikers with "nigeria" attached to their names so silly? I am yet to contend with the stupidity of insincere9gerian,now another mad moniker named "activatenigeria" is taking over from the stupidity of his brother?
Berem! Ur just enveloped by evil.

3 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: thank you! Most of them are claiming to be philosophers and scientists with good degrees yet they behave like dullards and illiterates without any positive contributions to Nairaland? I weep for the youths of this country.
You really kept your world wink
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by customized07: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2014
ba7man: Dude, you're a man so you should know better than insulting a woman. At your question, my guess is : A very rich PDP individual of Northern extract that has a knowledge of the millitary and has everything to gain by setting Buhari and GEJ against each other.

GEJ knows who that person is but can't look him in the eye. That's the reason for his slow reactions to these issues.

My random permutations, not a conspiracy theory pull out of my ars*.
that woman is very irritating, why do you think this person must be a pdd member? Why don't you think it could be one of his colleague in APC trying to remove him so as to make the presidential flag bearer favourable to him/her?

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by dangotegroup: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2014
Register as a distributor and buy dangote cement at #1200 per bag or dangote rice at 6000 per bag. call sales manager RS Scheme 07069037705
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: Ofcourse we know buhari is the newest Ramsey noah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Unu ga-egbu o o!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2014
laffytaffy1:
You right about that, I have a cousin that served in Iraq with a piece of shrapnel in his back. It's been over 3 years and the Doc would not operate to take it out because he could be paralyzed from the waist down or even die from the operation. Right now he just gets by with very strong painkillers and antibiotics.

Chai embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US / EFCC Gathers Fresh Evidence Against Patience Jonathan's Cousin.. / Buhari, AGF Meet Over Probe Of Govt Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.