Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture (8334 Views)

Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2014
ba7man: Dude, you're a man so you should know better than insulting a woman. At your question, my guess is : A very rich PDP individual of Northern extract that has a knowledge of the millitary and has everything to gain by setting Buhari and GEJ against each other.

GEJ knows who that person is but can't look him in the eye. That's the reason for his slow reactions to these issues.

My random permutations, not a conspiracy theory pull out of my ars*.
don't mind the idiott! I choose whom I respond to. I don't give attention to cretins who lack respect.

3 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2014
ba7man: .
Ba7man pulling out Random Permutations from his ... since 1860 tongue

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by lincy(f): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: your emotion has be-clouded your sense of reasoning, you are the stup1d person here. Now tell me how dumb you are to misunderstand the desperation of a typical nigerian politician. Lemme ask you one question, as intelligent as you claim to be, who do you think should be the suspect for this buhari's attempted assassination?
let BEREM fatch the answer or for ever remain silent or be wrapt out of political forum, for as far as am concern she is a minus to Nigerian politics " BEREM is just a weast pipe"
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by ba7man(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: that woman is very irritating, why do you think this person must be a pdd member? Why don't you think it could be one of his colleague in APC trying to remove him so as to make the presidential flag bearer favourable to him/her?
There are PDP members far powerful than GEJ and have access to oil money.

How is APC going to fund Boko-Haram?? With taxes realized from Lagos??

The person behind it understands that with either Buhari or GEJ off the table, Its a "Win" "Win" situation for him.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by customized07: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2014
ba7man: There are PDP members far powerful than GEJ and have access to oil money.

The person behind it understands that with either Buhari or GEJ off the table, Its a "Win" "Win" situation for him.
am not talking about boko-haram, the attack on buhari might be framed like a boko haram insurgency. My question is why do you think an APC member cannot attempt to assassinate buhari?

3 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by fleezytran(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2014
Seriously, I never beleived the said attack frm day 1. I am close to politicians and I can say I am one so I knw how propaganda runs! Immediately I read d news I told my colleague this is pure propaganda. *Fingers crossed*

4 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by laffytaffy1: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2014
This thread has turned into another berem thread, anyways the girl can be so annoying that I puke every time I'm in the same thread with her.

5 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by mike404(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2014
lyntiffany: yes have heard of it in physics and mathematics.
YES ARISTOTLE MENTIONED THEM IN HIS PHYSICS
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Prowizy2(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2014
lincy: let BEREM fatch the answer or for ever remain silent or be wrapt out of political forum, for as far as am concern she is a minus to Nigerian politics " BEREM is just a weast pipe"

Oh! Stone them. . grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2014
laffytaffy1: This thread has turned into another berem thread, anyways the girl can be so annoying that I puke every time I'm in the same thread with her.
keep puking till you puke your intestines out. Ewu!

3 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by 0Edward0(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: keep puking till you puke your intestines out. Ewu!
It seems you have issues o, if you are truly a lady then your kids go here am.

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by cococandy(f): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2014
And the shrapnel bashed in the sides of the car like it was hit by a truck?

Whatever rocks their boat duh!
iterator25: all the people commenting on this thread get brain problem.. na shrapnel from the bomb dent the SUV not bullets sad

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by aminho(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2014
i am a hard core pdp member of but i can testify that the above car you people are saying belongs to dauda birmah a friend of gen buhari who on hearing of the news went ro the location to pick up the general so berem for the first time am with you,mind you i visit gen buharis house alot and i knw all his automobile
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2014
ba7man: There are PDP members far powerful than GEJ and have access to oil money.

You understand the game cool

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Ichel: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2014
Am yet to fathom the orgasmic feeling that it give members of this forum to affront other members all in a bid to accentuate their view expecially when it comes to politics. A thread meant to be place of discussion, suggestion and well tailored argument, will turn to a place of exhibiting political fanaticism. No wonder scoundrel and rascal on power/repping us, it all started just like this.
I suggest/wish that the own of this forum mr seun osewa, do scrap politics section to stop all this hullabaloo.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2014
fleezytran: Seriously, I never beleived the said attack frm day 1. I am close to politicians and I can say I am one so I knw how propaganda runs! Immediately I read d news I told my colleague this is pure propaganda. *Fingers crossed*
"If you are not good at propaganda and blackmail, then you are not a politician"—Descartes™2014 cool

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: keep puking till you puke your intestines out. Ewu!
Nne nwayo tongue
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by ogb5(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2014
0Edward0:
It seems you have issues o, if you are truly a lady then your kids go here am.

You seem correct on the assumption that Berem has issues.

She goes on high gear anytime someone says something bad about buhari or Apc. I wish someone can help decode what is really troubling her.

She seems very depressed over some issues and simply vents her frustration on anyone that says anything bad about Apc.

From the way she screams online she must have been greatly disappointed by someone or an institution she previously trusted.

The Nigerian government has been disappointing everyone since 1960 so it can not be that she trusted the government and was disappointed. So the question is who disappointed Berem?
Her parents?
Her bf?
She dropped out of school?
She is unable to get a job?

She just seem troubled and lost and simply holding to an illusion of Apc government at the centre for support.

I wish someone will decode what is ailing her and help her out

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by bonnybonco: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2014
Buhari lying since 1983

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by PhockPhockMan: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: Why are these monikers with "nigeria" attached to their names so silly? I am yet to contend with the stupidity of insincere9gerian,now another mad moniker named "activatenigeria" is taking over from the stupidity of his brother?
Stop personal attacks and face topic. Haba.

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by jericco1(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2014
In other words?
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2014
berem: thank you! Most of them are claiming to be philosophers and scientists with good degrees yet they behave like dullards and illiterates without any positive contributions to Nairaland? I weep for the youths of this country.
Thales of Miletus was said to never had time for play, jokes and relaxation but that's not the case with contemporary philosophers some of whom happen to see nairaland as a relaxation joint.
A philosopher is unlike you berem because he doesn't allow himself to be controlled by emotions and prejudices, he doesn't take anything for granted but examines all variables and possibilities. Those dullards and illiterates as you called are not willing to accept your quick, hasty and probable unfounded assumption of assassination attempt on Buhari without proper investigation being done but are laying on the table other possibilities which your little mind isn't able to grasp.
While the philosopher tells you to draw back and think you would rather jump into hasty conclusions which would ultimately ruin you. Anyway it's not the fault of those who you disparage that they are getting good education to improve their life while you rot away here on nairaland. And they say you are a married woman what a shame.

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2014
APContherun:
Thales of Miletus was said to never had time for play, jokes and relaxation but that's not the case with contemporary philosophers some of whom happen to see nairaland as a relaxation joint.
A philosopher is unlike you berem because he doesn't allow himself to be controlled by emotions and prejudices, he doesn't take anything for granted but examines all variables and possibilities. Those dullards and illiterates as you called are not willing to accept your quick, hasty and probable unfounded assumption of assassination attempt on Buhari without proper investigation being done but are laying on the table other possibilities which your little mind isn't able to grasp.
While the philosopher tells you to draw back and think you would rather jump into hasty conclusions which would ultimately ruin you. Anyway it's not the fault of those who you disparage that they are getting good education to improve their life while you rot away here on nairaland. And they say you are a married woman what a shame.
The Socrates of Nairaland has spoken
Endorsed for the readers cool

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by EliteYouth: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: am not talking about boko-haram, the attack on buhari might be framed like a boko haram insurgency. My question is why do you think an APC member cannot attempt to assassinate buhari?

You have a point but either ways we know that the whole idea of the scheme was to accuse the FG and PDP for the attack.

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by ibdeals1(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2014
Hmmm.. cool
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by ignis: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2014
With the comments on this thread so far, I just realized there are many dullards, ''empty-brained'' and ignorant people on nairaland who foolishly and stupidly argue simple facts. I wonder if people just comment for fun or just to see the way others will react.

I decided to just be a spectator on this thread without dropping a comment, but more senseless and stinking comments void of logical reasoning keeps on dropping.

''It is better you keep your mouth shut and let others think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and clear all doubts'' - Ignis.

This is going to be my only and last comment on this thread.

God bless Nairaland.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by customized07: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2014
EliteYouth:

You have a point but either ways we know that the whole idea of the scheme was to accuse or the FG and PDP for the attack.
why not an APC member? Am trying to get a reason for that.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by MeAboki(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2014
iterator25: all the people commenting on this thread get brain problem.. na shrapnel from the bomb dent the SUV not bullets sad

Don't mind the nincompoop, he probably needs to refer to the dictionary to know the meaning of SHRAPNEL, yet he is quick to pass judgement on very flimsy speculative assumptions - based on preconceived biased opinion.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by EliteYouth: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: why not an APC member? Am trying to get a reason for that.

I get your drift, its also a possibility, they are most likely going to blame the woos of their party on the ruling government or party.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by Descartes: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2014
ignis: With the comments on this thread so far, I just realized there are many dullards, ''empty-brained'' and ignorant people on nairaland who foolishly and stupidly argue simple facts. I wonder if people just comment for fun or just to see the way others will react.

I decided to just be a spectator on this thread without dropping a comment, but more senseless and stinking comments void of logical reasoning keeps on dropping.

''It is better you keep your mouth shut and let others think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and clear all doubts''.

This is going to be my only and last comment on this thread.

God bless Nairaland.
Let me tell you Mrs. 'Intelligent', this is politics section of the Nairaland, we fight dirty here with any available political arsenal, be it propanganda, blackmail, conspiracy theory, half truths, lies, abuses,etc and if you are not ready to fight dirty here better remain at the sideline as a spectator and watch the game.
Final Bullet: "If you are not good at propaganda and blackmail, then you are not a politician"—Descartes™2014

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by customized07: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2014
EliteYouth:

I get your drift, its also a possibility, they are most likely going to blame the woos of their party on the ruling government or party.
that's it, nobody should jump into conclusion, my suspects are: APC members, PDP members, self-conjured or coincidence. The political corridor of nigeria is too complex to begin to make conclusion without detailed info, buhari is desperate and PDP wants to remain in power.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture by oldenglish: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2014
fr3do: A bomb would send debris flying
They might look like gunshots when they hit something.
when the debris fly they don't fly horizontally. When you look are those pictures you would think that the shrapnels flying concentrated their flight at a particular diameter as if they were all aimed at a point.

The truth of the matter is we all don't know what happened and will always speculate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! / Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In / Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.