Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of (19472 Views)

18 Interesting Pictures From The Past You’ve Probably Not Seen Before / 18 Strangest Animals You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. Penis Snake? WTH! / Amazing Facts About Israel You Probably Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by red101(f): 4:10am On Jul 29, 2014
I heard of the color 'chartreuse' for the first time yesterday.
Most of these are really just a mix of shades of colors we already know about.
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by seedord247(m): 4:10am On Jul 29, 2014
Witch Black grin grin

Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by nickz(m): 4:12am On Jul 29, 2014
i painted my room with sarcoline and coqueliqot undecided didn'teeven know those where their names.i just go there see paint colour wey i don see for my G room before point am sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 29, 2014
OK
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by logout: 4:16am On Jul 29, 2014
Mr Salako's car was green ochre
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by sheniqua: 4:17am On Jul 29, 2014
Will this bring back the Chibok girls?

1 Like

Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by flinton(m): 4:25am On Jul 29, 2014
sheniqua: Will this bring back the Chibok girls?
Maybe, u juz hv to keep faith
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by flinton(m): 4:26am On Jul 29, 2014
sheniqua: Will this bring back the Chibok girls?
Maybe, u juz hv to keep faith
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by magabounce(m): 4:32am On Jul 29, 2014
wait o

Na name of colors de sound lyk botanical name so o

1 Like

Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 29, 2014
Koroun green, caramel brown,samfad pink,fuschia pink,ano cream,canary yellow, lemon yellow,
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 29, 2014
Good. Now we know. Thanks op. Btw we know some of them.
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by shyshally(f): 6:19am On Jul 29, 2014
Lol,I now see y many pple dnt know these colours with der botanical name,btw ,d finest here is aramoth, #my opinion thou
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by ucheokpara100(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2014
wats wrong wit u?, is dis nt yellow purple and green i'm seing? wich one come be wenger?

1 Like

Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by chimajii: 6:29am On Jul 29, 2014
kingphemy: Well I have heard of those colours before. It is just that I never heard of those names before.

Hmmm, you have heard of a colour?
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by Sike(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2014
Blue is all that matters to me.
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by oluwafestus(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2014
As a professional printer, sometimes u get confused when ladies come into our office to say they want to make their wedding cards with such colours but as a professional u google the colour and must mix ur ink well to get those colour the way they are on the net. to be sincere na ladies know all dis colour. Wetin concern we men with all dis one when we never use the primary colours finish.
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by nifton(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2014
Now i know dat alcohol has a way of giving inspiration.
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by nifton(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2014
Now i know dat alcohol has a way of giving inspiration to discover.
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by SweetyZinta(f): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Nice discovery right there!! 2 fingers in d air 4U
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by Skmoda360(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2014
flinton: 4 Sarcoline
Wearing sarcoline—literally "flesh-eating colored"—high heels makes your legs look longer. Wearing a sarcoline leather jacket
reminds everyone of Buffalo Bill in The Silence of the Lambs .
heard abt dis when i was in Sec. Schl
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by poiZon: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2014
i just discover COLOURLESS green. omoh d colour na die. d colour na colour of poverty n frustration. so beautiFOOL. no pishaw bt belief me its real.
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by Peterock0009: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Wetin I find come this thread

How did I even get here angry angry

I miss Road undecided cry
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by ManTiger(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2014
These are just chinese/japanese indigenous name joor... Nothing special about them.
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by myspnigeria: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2014
nice info
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by charlsecy(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2014
There are over 16 million colours.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by obeenah40(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2014
All i see is red, blue, green, white and brown #seriousface
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by obeenah40(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2014
All i see is red, blue, green, white and brown
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by maryannah(f): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2014
oxtine: Ayaf laff and tired. Dis names are sexy, sakorde ni sardine ko. Even wenger follow

grin grin
I Taya ooO.
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by candyboy244(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
*yawns* *scratch ma balls* *moves to another thread*
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by 5minsmadness: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
How did this thread reach 2nd page
Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by mrcassanova(m): 5:55am On Jul 30, 2014
Well done OP, just disregard the unruly ones tryna poke fun outa everything.

1 Like

Re: Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of by SenatorJames(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
I have seen most of these colours before, just that I dont know it by these names. We only use light and dark to differentiate the popular colours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyib Ayomide Adetola, TASUED Best Graduating Student 2017 (Photo) / List And Pictures Of Africa Military Academies / House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.