Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Essence Of Candles On Birthday Cakes? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Essence Of Candles On Birthday Cakes? (15517 Views)

Badagry; A Land Gradually Losing Its Historical Essence / The Essence Of English Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Essence Of Candles On Birthday Cakes? by Naima00: 12:53am On Aug 02, 2014
Alot of things are done and people just follow because its the norm and not enough questions are asked. There is not a ritual or anything that is done routinely that doesn't hold some sort of significance. I'm gonna try and ask more questions and know the reason why I am doing certain things rather than just follow. I'm glad you asked this question OP and looking forward to learning something new.
Re: The Essence Of Candles On Birthday Cakes? by ril19(m): 3:20am On Aug 02, 2014
Naima00: Alot of things are done and people just follow because its the norm and not enough questions are asked. There is not a ritual or anything that is done routinely that doesn't hold some sort of significance. I'm gonna try and ask more questions and know the reason why I am doing certain things rather than just follow. I'm glad you asked this question OP and looking forward to learning something new.

I certainly like the way you sound bro. Pls do as you said and use the information received to benefit others.
Re: The Essence Of Candles On Birthday Cakes? by Naima00: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2014
ril19:

I certainly like the way you sound bro. Pls do as you said and use the information received to benefit others.
thank you! tho I'm a sis lol. I will do.
Re: The Essence Of Candles On Birthday Cakes? by ril19(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2014
Naima00: thank you! tho I'm a sis lol. I will do.

Noted sis. Sorry for the mistaken identity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Tomatoes Called In Your Native Language? / Yoruba Origin Revisited / Linguistic Diversity In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.