Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani (3973 Views)

Are Christians Held Accountable, What Does It Mean To Reap What You Sow? / How To Reap The Full Benefits Of Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by gratiaeo(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2014
I'm now convinced that Islam is a man-conceived legalistic intolerant religion. Christianity is a relationship with God based on God's own work.

Islam and Christianity are philosophically polar opposites.

Islam limits self determination by robbing an individual of personal freedom before God judging unto death those individuals who disagree with its tenets and claims. Christianity thrives when positive volition toward Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is practiced freely before God and not because of an ever present sword of retribution.

The righteousness of the Muslim is an earned badge of merit and based on human works. The merit lies in the individual. Christianity is a Grace system whereby man enjoys a relationship with God based on the efficacious work of Our Lord. The merit lies in the integrity of God. Righeousness is a gift of faith, and not an earned merit badge, imputed to the believer when positive volition is expressed toward the One and Only Son, a standing not earned or deserved but a testament to the Love of God for all men.

Islam mandates murderous action and barbaric practices against non-believers. Christians pray for the salvation of all men.

Islam practices justified hate. Christianity stand in awe at Love of God.

Islam is directed by arrogant self righteous men who ordain the sexual use of little unbelieving girls and comely women while sending the unbelieving young boys and men to slaughter. Christians abhor and reject slavery.

True for both faiths is a final reckoning before the Judgement Seat of God.
Islam is not content to allow God to judge, and instead will rape a virgin girl in hopes of making her, according to their judgement, unacceptable to God. What sort if vile insanity is this? Christians are content that God is the perfect judge where man is not.

The comparisons as opposites go on and on.

Islam and Christianity are polar opposites and one of them is a lie. They do not serve the same God. As polar opposites one is the work satan, the other the handiwork of God. Behold! A time of reckoning is upon us.
I pity people like Ilugunboy and eggheaders.

Islam is a religion of piss indeed

7 Likes

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by swedbase(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ojukwu should have silently killed that traitor (awolowo) in Calabar prison. Ojukwu saved him but he turned around and betrayed Ojukwu.
An average yoruba man is a betrayer, envious and dubious.

3 Likes

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
okparaugo:

He only said Igbos are businessmen..

A murderous drug dealer destined for the damnation of hell fire could put up the same defense.

Bottom line, what I get from his posts is: Ibos will deny God for a piece of silver. If you want to tag it as being a businessman, that's your problem. But the truth is there for all to see. He said it, I didnt.
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo: I'm now convinced that Islam is a man-conceived legalistic intolerant religion. Christianity is a relationship with God based on God's own work.

Islam limits self determination by robbing an individual of personal freedom before God judging unto death those individuals who disagree with its tenets and claims. Christianity thrives when positive volition toward Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is practiced freely before God and not because of an ever present sword of retribution.

The righteousness of the Muslim is an earned badge of merit and based on human works. The merit lies in the individual. Christianity is a Grace system whereby man enjoys a relationship with God based on the efficacious work of Our Lord. The merit lies in the integrity of God. Righeousness is a gift of faith, and not an earned merit badge, imputed to the believer when positive volition is expressed toward the One and Only Son, a standing not earned or deserved but a testament to the Love of God for all men.

Islam mandates murderous action and barbaric practices against non-believers. Christians pray for the salvation of all men.

Islam is directed by arrogant self righteous men who ordain the sexual use of little unbelieving girls and comely women while sending the unbelieving young boys and men to slaughter. Christians abhor and reject slavery.

Islam is not content to allow God to judge, and instead will rape a virgin girl in hopes of making her, according to their judgement, unacceptable to God. What sort if vile insanity is this? Christians are content that God is the perfect judge where man is not.

Islam and Christianity are polar opposites and one of them is a lie. They do not serve the same God. As polar opposites one is the work satan, the other the handiwork of God. Behold! A time of reckoning is upon us.

You criticized and disparaged others' beliefs in an effort to promote yours.

What does your religion teach you about hypocrisy and verbal utterances, again?

3 Likes

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by gratiaeo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You criticized and disparaged others' beliefs in an effort to promote yours.

That's my opinion. Btw, thank God there is no bomb blast yet today

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by Germannig: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You criticized and disparaged others' beliefs in an effort to promote yours.

Hey fake ''non-Nigerian wannabe'' Yoruba dude, have you condemned Muslims who kill others who refuse to become Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by T9ksy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
swedbase: Ojukwu should have silently killed that traitor (awolowo) in Calabar prison. Ojukwu saved him but he turned around and betrayed Ojukwu.
An average yoruba man is a betrayer, envious and dubious.

Good thing, he didn't else the repercussion (on your kith and kins) would have been more catastrophic than what the northerners did to your people! I have always maintain that it was a good thing the old sage was in prison in 1966 as am certain those mofos who carried out the first coup in the country would have fond some silly excuse to snuff him out, too. Instead, they came up with some c/o/ck and bull story about intending to release him from prison and making him the PM. They only stopped short of implicating the old man (whom they colluded with their mallam overlord few years earlier to send to jail on trumped up charges) in their infantile game.

Btw, how did awo betrayed Ojukwu? By not sending his (yorubas) people on a suicide run for the ibos to benefit from? Awo stood by his people through thick and thin whereas that can be said of your cantankerous leader who 419ed you emotional geeks into a badly planned, organised and implemented war whilst boasting he has the best army in black africa only to abandon them to save his own neck when shiiiiit eventually hits the fan. Agbari ojukwu simply gambled with his kins' lives and lost woefully.

Ol' boy, look in the mirror as everything you and your ilk accuses the yorubas of, is inherently obtainable in your DNAs.

4 Likes

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by achi4u(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
But the truth of the matter is;
I have never seen a TRUE igboman becoming a TRUE muslim either by choice or by force. Never. All you will see is a con men trying to defraud one Allaji or making plans to follow them to Mecca to buy goods.
For me,I cant sleep under the same roof under a muslim if u like being yoruba muslim or Christian muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by swedbase(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
T9ksy:

[s]Good thing, he didn't else the repercussion (on your kith and kins) would have been more catastrophic than what the northerners did to your people! I have always maintain that it was a good thing the old sage was in prison in 1966 as am certain those mofos who carried out the first coup in the country would have fond some silly excuse to snuff him out, too. Instead, they came up with some c/o/ck and bull story about intending to release him from prison and making him the PM. They only stopped short of implicating the old man (whom they colluded with their mallam overlord few years earlier to send to jail on trumped up charges) in their infantile game.

Btw, how did awo betrayed Ojukwu? By not sending his (yorubas) people on a suicide run for the ibos to benefit from? Awo stood by his people through thick and thin whereas that can be said of your cantankerous leader who 419ed you emotional geeks into a badly planned, organised and implemented war whilst boasting he has the best army in black africa only to abandon them to save his own neck when shiiiiit eventually hits the fan. Agbari ojukwu simply gambled with his kins' lives and lost woefully.

Ol' boy, look in the mirror as everything you and your ilk accuses the yorubas of, is inherently obtainable in your DNAs[/s].

Crap!

3 Likes

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by ChrisOD: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
achi4u: But the truth of the matter is;
I have never seen a TRUE igboman becoming a TRUE muslim either by choice or by force. Never. All you will see is a con men trying to defraud one Allaji or making plans to follow them to Mecca to buy goods.
For me,I cant sleep under the same roof under a muslim if u like being yoruba muslim or Christian muslim.

This is the koko of the matter. Exactly what was projected in the opening post.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo: I'm now convinced that Islam is a man-conceived legalistic intolerant religion. Christianity is a relationship with God based on God's own work.

You are a bigoted morron....

FYI......I am not an adherent of any of the two borrowed Abrahamic religions since I hold the opinion that those two religions are the major problem of this world.

People like you should be shot since you can't tolerate and live peacefully with those that don't share your foreign religion.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by ChrisOD: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
ilugunboy:

FYI......I am not an adherent of any of the two borrowed Abrahamic religions since I hold the opinion that those two religions are the major problem of this world.

People like you should be shot since you can't tolerate and live peacefully with those that don't share your foreign religion.

Can you start the shooting of those Muslims in the North and SW who do not tolerate but kill other religious adherents? Or na only Igbos you wan kill?

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by achi4u(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo:
That's my opinion. Btw, thank God there is no bomb blast yet today
Oga u no dey current again.
Dem don bomb Kano again today grin

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
ChrisOD:

[s]Can you start the shooting of those Muslims in the North and SW who do not tolerate but kill other religious adherents? Or na only Igbos you wan kill?[/s]

Shut up you morron!

I am not about to start a back and forth diatribe with you over your borrowed foreign religions

Wait for your kind...
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by ChrisOD: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
ilugunboy:

Shut up you morron!

I am not about to start a back and forth diatribe with you over your borrowed foreign religions

Wait for your kind...

You block-headed primate,

Why would you kill off an Igbo person who has not killed anyone for not being a Christian and leave Yoruba and Northern muslims who kill Christians?

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
ChrisOD:

You block-headed primate,

[s]Why would you kill off an Igbo person who has not killed anyone for not being a Christian and leave Yoruba and Northern muslims who kill Christians?[/s]

Look at this cave Eddiott

You deserved the hangman noose for this moorronic comment....I can't help you if you have problem with English comprehension.

Fucvtard!

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by achi4u(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
ilugunboy:

Sir,you didn't do justice to the post you quoted.
Christians are tolerant while muslims are going around beheading people and you want to remain under the same umbrella.
Mbakwa! kitikpa dealikwa with ndi alakuba.lolz
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by ChrisOD: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
ilugunboy:

Look at this cave Eddiott

You deserved the hangman noose for this moorronic comment....I can't help you if you have problem with English comprehension.

Fucvtard!

You accursed reptile. Answer my question or slink off like the reptile that you are. This is my thread, remember?
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by Wily2wily: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chris0D, the name of that cone-head is Olukuboy, he is one Ode from Remo

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
achi4u: Sir,you didn't do justice to the post you quoted.
Christians are tolerant while muslims are going around beheading people and you want to remain under the same umbrella.
Mbakwa! kitikpa dealikwa with ndi alakuba.lolz

Show me where on NL I professed to being a Muslim....I respect people choice to any religion they decides to adhere to....if not being a bigot is a sign am not a christian like you...am proud to wear the badge.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by ChrisOD: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Wily2wily: Chris0D, the name of that cone-head is Olukuboy, he is one Ode from Remo

So he is that ode (onukwu) from Remo. Now I SEE. No need to banter with him anymore.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by ChrisOD: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
ilugunboy:

Show me where on NL I professed to being a Muslim....I respect people choice to any religion they decides to adhere to....if not being a bigot is a sign am not a christian like you...am proud to wear the badge.

Now Igbos have made their choice not to be muslims. Can you respect that choice?

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
ChrisOD:

You accursed reptile. Answer my question or slink off like the reptile that you are. This is my thread, remember?

You are fool!

Your thread? You are an ediottt! This is no longer your thread but seun and members' thread.

Your type is a menace to the society.

Humanity will be better off if we can find a way to get rid of Christian bigots like you.

Ewu Senegal!

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
ChrisOD:

Now Igbos have made their choice not to be muslims. Can you respect that choice?

Fucvtard...

Speak out for yourself and your kind...not the whole Igbo race.
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by ChrisOD: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
ilugunboy:

Fucvtard...

Speak out for yourself and your kind...not the whole Igbo race.

I hope you are speaking for yourself too

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by ChrisOD: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are fool!

Your thread? You are an ediottt! This is no longer your thread but seun and members' thread.

Your type is a menace to the society.

Humanity will be better off if we can find a way to get rid of Christian bigots like you.

Ewu Senegal!

Monkey. It is my thread. I can delete it, modify it and do with it whatever else pleases me. Olodo rabata Oju eja Ode Remo

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
ChrisOD:

Monkey. It is my thread. I can delete it, modify it and do with it whatever else pleases me. Olodo rabata Oju eja Ode Remo

This guy keep reinforcing my notion of him as a morron! Oya try delete this thread if you can...

When next you want to create a bigoted and jaundiced thread as this...think twice and know that there are far more intelligent and far exposed people that can tolerate all shades of opinions in this community

Ewu!
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by ChrisOD: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
ilugunboy:

This guy keep reinforcing my notion of him as a morron! Oya try delete this thread if you can...

When next you want to create a bigoted and jaundiced thread as this...think twice and know that there are far more intelligent and far exposed people that can tolerate all shades of opinions in this community

Ewu!

Only if you know better. Let me not try to educate a block-headed semi-illiterate Ode Remo pygmy like you.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by ChrisOD: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Once again for the hard-eared:

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by JEITO: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Emessy: Well anyhow you put it God knows BEST , but Islam is the only way you can find peace cheesy
what about yoga
Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
ChrisOD:

Only if you know better. Let me not try to educate a block-headed semi-illiterate Ode Remo pygmy like you.

Fvcking bigot...

Blow off to pieces from my sight. Your type is far worse than those animals killing people in the name of an ancient Arab man.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Few Igbos Become Muslims When They Want To Reap from Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
The bigoted assholle ran away like a coward from his own thread....since he could not get moral support from his fellow bigoted eddiots!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2) / I Am Beginning To Feel Agnostic Recently / A Korean DRAWS The Picture Of HELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.