Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,787 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Why Are You The Black Sheep Of Your Family,if You Are - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are You The Black Sheep Of Your Family,if You Are (714 Views)

You Are Old Enough To Start Your Own Family If You Use This As A Child / What Can I Do With My Nephew (the Family's Black Sheep) / Must There Be A Black Sheep In Every Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You The Black Sheep Of Your Family,if You Are by fubbyy(m): 3:35am On Jul 29, 2014
* I am because I was labeled the blacksheep of the family and I have no choice but to take it

* I am because I was known to love only one person and the person is no longer living

* I am because I wear what I like,got tattoos, braid my hair and sag my jeans

* I am because I graduated from no department

* I am because God doesn't know me,well I decided to let him go

* I am because I was playing "winning eleven" and dude climbs the pole to disconnect the light, I had no choice than to push the ladder

* I am because I am

* I am because I hate morning devotion

* I am because I was given money to go and get my tattoos erased and I came back home with mom's portrait tattoo on my arm

* I am because they know I've been looking for a way to sell my soul

* I am because am about to die

I AM
Re: Why Are You The Black Sheep Of Your Family,if You Are by dagentility(f): 4:40am On Jul 29, 2014
Lol at black sheep. Anyway Op i dont get any contribution to your topic cos i'm d white sheep of my family. sadsad
Re: Why Are You The Black Sheep Of Your Family,if You Are by RoyalRoy(m): 5:06am On Jul 29, 2014
fubbyy: * I am because I was labeled the blacksheep of the family and I have no choice but to take it

* I am because I was known to love only one person and the person is no longer living

* I am because I wear what I like,got tattoos, braid my hair and sag my jeans

* I am because I graduated from no department

* I am because God doesn't know me,well I decided to let him go

* I am because I was playing "winning eleven" and dude climbs the pole to disconnect the light, I had no choice than to push the ladder

* I am because I am

* I am because I hate morning devotion

* I am because I was given money to go and get my tattoos erased and I came back home with mom's portrait tattoo on my arm

* I am because they know I've been looking for a way to sell my soul

* I am because am about to die

I AM

While searching for other "black sheeps" of the family, you might have a good look at this thread. Maybe you will learn a thing of two.

https://www.nairaland.com/1347408/feeling-suicidal-come-here-first

Wish you all the best.
Re: Why Are You The Black Sheep Of Your Family,if You Are by fubbyy(m): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2014
dagentility: Lol at black sheep. Anyway Op i dont get any contribution to your topic cos i'm d white sheep of my family. sadsad
call the black one to come in here

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day:- Whatwill You Do If Your Girlfriendslap Your Mum? / At Wat Age Do U Think A Person Shld Get Married! / Abdominal Pain In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.