Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket (30647 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by chidooh1: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Take it or leave it, Buhari and Atiku are not the desired leaders for now, Nigeria needs a fresh and intelligent mind who will make the difference, failure to make changes of choice of candidates by APC will only leave GEJ on top for continuation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by muktarmtt(m): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2014
dirtymoney: Greedy, selfish and power thirsty-we-must-rule set of b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s !!! They both had a chance to make a change- what did they achieve? Their actions should even tell Nigerians that these criminals are not even remorse about their contributions towards the backwardness of this nation.. If they were remorse, they would find a cave and hide their face in shame for the rest of their lives.
I'd better vote a 10 year old kid who has never been a class prefect, than vote any thief that had at one time or the other held ANY political position. Nansense!!! Recycling garbage to produce garbage.
shut d fuc*k up Joe keep ur pie hole shut if u didn't have any time to say
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Omexonomy: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2014
thegoodone2: I can see reason Yoruba can never never be a president of Nigeria again.
Fxed.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by ignis: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote autho r=tbagjames]If this supporter of APC political party can't settle internal party tussles, what makes us think they can resolve painstaking issues like Boko Haram and other disheartening ethno-religious conflicts. Also, in the words of Edmurd Burke: if the educated cannot participate in politics, there should not complain when they are ruled by fools. APC causing mayhem since 1999 [/quote][color=#990000][/color]

Yes APC was foundered and registered in 1999, ignomarus undecided
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
oviecollins: you slowpoke he s right....boko boyz u guys will never smell power again...from ss we gv it sw then to se n again n agin..asholes.

dont call me morron again because am not an opposition
am a pro Gej

btw

thunder fire you there for calling me a morron
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Akshow: mad dog tongue

product of masturbationn
son of a rabid dog

bastard vulture
idiotic mugu
otu nne i ebea

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
teelord1:
Who is this? for God sake y all dis rain of trant, I'm sorry to say you need manners bro. Well your name well define hw u talk, hanhan I'm so surprised sum1 can still b talking like this in this 21st century with no maturity or gd sense of humour. hw does this relate to the topic. I'm outta here. pls change God bless you
go and die

1 Like

QuiverBox:

Must you insult to make your Point?
sharap

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by thegoodone2(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Omexonomy: Fxed.
u blame Hausa and Yoruba, u mean only Igbo vote will make GEJ win. We, Yoruba support GEJ till 2019. may be u are Anti - GEJ
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
muktarmtt: shut d fuc*k up Joe keep ur pie hole shut if u didn't have any time to say
and who is this frustrated a$$hole spewing rubbish when humans are talking? Man, u better watch ur boundries before u start chewing ''used condoms'' as bubble gum.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Embosman: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
I hate all this conspiracies. mehn Atiku GEJ Buhari have all been in power before so their performance can be scrutinised. Atiku - reserve comment, GEJ - obviously not capable of leading, Buhari - as far as am concerned beats all of them performance wise. They all have their faults yes! but we should rely on their strength.
We the youth can play along with their politics. its dirty. but we can change it. electing a man not known for nonsense is a start. I belive nigeria needs a strong hand.
One last thing. I believe your mama focused on teaching you how to constructively criticise and not how to insult.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by tbagjames(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Betapapa: [color=#990000][/color]

Yes APC was foundered and registered in 1999, ignomarus undecided
It's ignoramus please. Keep faulting my sarcasm.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by cococandy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thank you bro
Thank you. kiss
dirtymoney: Greedy, selfish and power thirsty-we-must-rule set of b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s !!! They both had a chance to make a change- what did they achieve? Their actions should even tell Nigerians that these criminals are not even remorse about their contributions towards the backwardness of this nation.. If they were remorse, they would find a cave and hide their face in shame for the rest of their lives.
I'd better vote a 10 year old kid who has never been a class prefect, than vote any thief that had at one time or the other held ANY political position. Nansense!!! Recycling garbage to produce garbage.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Anthrophile(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Even a blind man can see that Buhari is the most viable of all the potential flagbearers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by sawdeeq14: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
lets keep watching
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Scholarforever: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
In OBJ's voice, I dey laugh.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Descartes: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Any attempted attempt by the APC stalwarts to deny GMB his birth-right will be tantamount to nailling the supporter of APC's coffin cool
Make dem no try am o o tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Giannakopoulos: Buhari can't win in the south
You need to change that to "Buhari can't win in iboland". When it's convenient for you you tag everyone the "South", on other occasions when you don't need them you call them "cowards", "dirty", "lazy", "betrayers", "vandals" ect depending on what tribe they're from. There is no Southern Nigerian. Claim where you're from and ride with it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Lightening: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
doctokwus: Anything less dan Buhari on d APC presidential ticket wud b handing GEj d presidency on a platter.
Apc must leverage on d popularity of buhari in d north,he is d only one who can garner enough votes to neutralize all those inflated votes gej wud garner frm d SE and SS.
All these talk of Kwankwaso or Atiku is suicidal.Atiku on a gud day maynot even win d apc for his state,sayless d nation.Beyond Kano,Kwankwaso wud b roundly defeated by d Federal might and d power of incumbency.

Thw way he ganeered northern votes for his party in 2011. Or was he less popular in the last polls?
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by JEITO: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Imagine! Primaries have not been conducted, we are already having factions and reconciliation committees.

This indeed is a marriage destined to fail Just like every other auren leda.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by tomakint: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
kolawaxxy: Buhari for president!
Mumuni!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by QuiverBox(f): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:
sharap

You sound so Frustrated. Eya , just seek help . Its well ok.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by legendsilver(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
The e- warriors here will always show how stupid and shyster they are when politics is the topic been discussed.
How will you take side with old outdated corrupt minded thieves in Nigeria, when the real problem drowning the heart of the country has not been address? I pity this entity called Nigeria and the blindness of its citizens to recognize and interpret what is been written on the wall.
It will interest you to know that both your Buhari, Atiku and GEJ only mean well for themselves and their families. If you doubt my claim then prove me wrong and I will show you the lives of Bayelsans despite them having a son at the number one seat of the country.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Malawian(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
were are the yorubas vying for the presidential ticket of "their" party?

the fear of gambari .......

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Akshow: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

product of masturbationn
son of a rabid dog

bastard vulture
idiotic mugu
otu nne i ebea
U can do better ewu Burundi. Oya Rant!!!!!!
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Akshow: i can do better ewu Burundi. Oya make i Rant!!!!!!

ok

but meanwhile

otu nne i
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
QuiverBox:

You sound so Frustrated. Eya , just seek help . Its well ok.

i dont engage women so you are lucky if not

i will just press the follow button and your nairaland life we be miserable
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Giannakopoulos(f): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You need to change that to "Buhari can't win in iboland". When it's convenient for you you tag everyone the "South", on other occasions when you don't need them you call them "cowards", "dirty", "lazy", "betrayers", "vandals" ect depending on what tribe they're from. There is no Southern Nigerian. Claim where you're from and ride with it.
What are you even saying please
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Akshow: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

ok

but meanwhile

otu nne i
How dumb can u get? cheesy
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Why, why in God Name will any of this two will be contesting for a presidential candidate?

After losing the last three elections to different candidate, Buhari still want to contest again despite the fact that he was once military head of state and Atiku inspite of so many looting and embezzlement of public funds as the vp still want to contest.

Apc should present a good candidate unless am not voting for them in 2015
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Nicur: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Outrage As FG Abandons N140bn 2nd Niger Bridge / Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki / Buhari Releases Anniversary Pigeons, Cuts Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.