Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,322 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket (30660 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Freest(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
APC can never rule this country as far as they keep projecting any of those two idiots as presidential candidates... I thought they where reasonable enough to know that and project a fresh blood.... Thats the only thing that can give PDP a run for their money, but for those two aboki that are power drunk, they had better go hide their shameful faces... If APC has no better candidate, GEJ go on. ur cluelessness as dey say is far better than d best idea any of those two or both of them combine can do for the good of d country

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Akshow: How dumb can u get? cheesy

otu nnei
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by datbay(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
ezex:
For ur dead brain abi
Mtcheeww
And when you see idiots on naira land,you can easily recognize them.Am old enough to be your father.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Motolank: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
They suld both go 'bring back our girl,' whoeva bring them is the right man
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Caseless: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
datbay: And that may mark the end of APC.
u all never thought apc cud come this far.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Caseless: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Djicemob: *Thinking aloud* Maybe the attack on GMB can be traced to these disagreeable issues and differences.
headless!
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by yomanovic: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
tbagjames: If this supporter of APC political party can't settle internal party tussles, what makes us think they can resolve painstaking issues like Boko Haram and other disheartening ethno-religious conflicts. Also, in the words of Edmurd Burke: if the educated cannot participate in politics, there should not complain when they are ruled by fools. APC causing mayhem since 1999
I just wonder how people like become literate enough to know how to access the internet! Pdp has led Nigeria since 1999, have the lives of Nigerians changed for the better if not for the worse? The fact that you said APC, a pary that was just formed in 2013 has been causing peoblems since 1999 really shows that you are just a dumb and dogmatic pdp follower.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by falcrownd: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Once Buhari or Atiku came out for president, APC had lost the Státě for 2015. Best luck.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by tbagjames(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
yomanovic: I just wonder how people like become literate enough to know how to access the internet! Pdp has led Nigeria since 1999, have the lives of Nigerians changed for the better if not for the worse? The fact that you said APC, a pary that was just formed in 2013 has been causing peoblems since 1999 really shows that you are just a dumb and dogmatic pdp follower.
100 Likes

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by segunaremu6gma: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Atiku and sen bukola ....heading reconciliation committee..... OMG....APC is sinking already....dey are campaigning not reconciling.... remember d two left PDP to run for d Presidency...... Lai Muhammad is deceiving himself.....atiku and saraki are cabals sent by PDP to wreck APC....and its working....I expect Sen Saraki to win in Kwara tru rigging has dey av always done in d past 12 yrs .. and return back to PDP after APC av lost more seats and governorship election......APC are allowing PDP rebels to lead dem in battle.... what a shame.....APC...ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS......

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by samdesam: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laugh! Goodluck all the way.I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laugh! Goodluck all the way.I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laugh! Goodluck all the way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
for your information.
to all nairalander,don't cast your vote for these APC people even PDP or whatever.
here the person you vote for as our new trusted Nigerian president.
vote for my Father. he is the only person I can entrust greatest Nigerian for. he was once a Nigeria police but voluntarily retired because he dislike corruption or bribe. we will go and register our party...DPP
Democracy People Party.
mowire abi miowire.......Kere ooooooooo
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by QuiverBox(f): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

i dont engage women so you are lucky if not

i will just press the follow button and your nairaland life we be miserable

Eya , I learnt ur medication got exausted, don't worry will let them know so that it will be replenished

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
QuiverBox:

Eya , I learnt ur medication got exausted, don't worry will let them know so that it will be replenished

for the last time

woman stop quoting me
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by QuiverBox(f): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

for the last time

woman stop quoting me

Eya

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by QuiverBox(f): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

for the last time

woman stop quoting me

Eya
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by QuiverBox(f): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

for the last time

woman stop quoting me

Eya, its not easy , its well, hope no more high fever?
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
QuiverBox:

Eya, its not easy , its well, hope no more high fever?

i don't want to insult you
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by kaima1984(f): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
dirtymoney: Greedy, selfish and power thirsty-we-must-rule set of b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s !!! They both had a chance to make a change- what did they achieve? Their actions should even tell Nigerians that these criminals are not even remorse about their contributions towards the backwardness of this nation.. If they were remorse, they would find a cave and hide their face in shame for the rest of their lives.
I'd better vote a 10 year old kid who has never been a class prefect, than vote any thief that had at one time or the other held ANY political position. Nansense!!! Recycling garbage to produce garbage.
exactly
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by kaima1984(f): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
kolawaxxy: Buhari for president!
In ur next world I guess
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by QuiverBox(f): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

Pls do, you are use to insult, insults don't move.

So wat new ? What insult have I not heard, you always insult pple when making a comment.

Pls insult me pls I beg u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Akshow: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

otu nnei
what's d reeetard saying
Oya rant in English now! Wawa grin
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by kaima1984(f): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sylvarresta: Like GEJ too
Gej is nt as desperate as d 2 old fools
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Akshow: what's d reeetard saying
Oya rant in English now! Wawa grin

otu nne i
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Akshow: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

insult her! Hehehehehehhe monkey don jam im oga.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Akshow: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller:

for the last time

woman stop quoting me
hehehehehe see as d moooron de cry. Hahahahahahahahahha. QuiverBox, a round of applause for u. Thanks for taking this fool to d cleaners.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Plus10(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Why na apc...this is an easy win for Gej!
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Akshow: hehehehehe see as d moooron de cry. Hahahahahahahahahha. QuiverBox, a round of applause for u. Thanks for taking this fool to d cleaners.
otu nne i
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Akshow: insult her! Hehehehehehhe monkey don jam im oga.

otu nne i
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by Akshow: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller: otu nne i
tongue
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by bIoodykiller: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Akshow: tongue

otu nne i
Re: Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket by QuiverBox(f): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
bIoodykiller: otu nne i

The illment is getting critical, english is disappearing from his tongue and keypad / Keyboard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' / See Olusegun Obasanjo Drinking Garri(Photo) / Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.