Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Wat Is The Current Road Situation Now With The Rain In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wat Is The Current Road Situation Now With The Rain In Lagos (523 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) / He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wat Is The Current Road Situation Now With The Rain In Lagos by freetowns: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2014
Hey guys
With the rain that has been falling in Lagos since Friday , would love to know wat the situation is in your area wiv regards to roads.

Here in Amuwo Odofin, the inner streets are horrible. The flooding is better unimagined!! But aside that, the main FEStac roads are ok wiv the exception of minor floods!
Re: Wat Is The Current Road Situation Now With The Rain In Lagos by Omexonomy: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Iyana iba road is very horrible and that road have been horrible since the lasag govt took over
Re: Wat Is The Current Road Situation Now With The Rain In Lagos by freetowns: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Omexonomy: Iyana iba road is very horrible and that road have been horrible since the lasag govt took over

That road and Ago has to count as the worst roads I have ever set my eyes on!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nouns You Heard From Your Mom/father You Thought Never Existed. / Your Little Son Has A Girlfriend, Your First Reaction? / Mum’s Refusal To Have Her 5yr Old Daughter Circumcised Tears Families Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.