Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do (14093 Views)

She Doesn't Love Him, But He Doesn't Believe In Divorce. / I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice / Why Would A Man Stay In A Marriage If He Doesn't Love His Wife Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by bossybom(f): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
I am a 31 year old married woman wit a son less than a year,my marriage is almost 2 years. I noticed my husband don't really like making love from d 1st week of our marriage,he responded to my complaints by saying he's fratigued from d wedding stress.....but it has lingered until now, we barely have sex 2 times in a month,anytime I complain he will laugh and say it's because am a self employed woman and I have a lot of time to think about sex,so am so tired of complaining and feeling like a slut...but I feel so deprived,am a Christian,I can't ,cheat on him,sometimes I masturbate just to get satisfied,but I always feel guilty and dirty afterwards, this is not a topic I can easily walk to anyone to discuss,am really frustrated,pls I need as many advice and ideas I can get........

pls in God's name,no insults....I just need candid advise....thanks.
Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by assu2013(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
I think your pastor or his mom or dad or urs shall know about it a problem share is half sovle
Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by Afam4eva(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Just pray he's not getting it from elsewhere cos i don't know how a man can refuse sex this much.

6 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by fabulousdame(f): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
hmmm it must be so hard on you...if ur marriage is almost two yrs en u ve sex problems which ve been there since day one...dnt u think u need to see a marriage counsellor?

6 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by clip: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Be romantic with him. If you make him notice your sex symbol.
Eating together,
Say beautiful words to him,
Hold hands together,
UnCloth and dress in his presence.
Bath with him.
Kiss him,
Get him want you.
Body no be wood, he will definitely respond

10 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yur husband is Gay!!!

21 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by mkoabiola: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gv hm osomo or stout .
Or take hm to a counsellor.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by Illuminatus(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
I watch this funny series called Desperate Housewivescheesy. Anyway, I'm going to tell you what Tom told his wife one day on the topic of sex: men are never too tired to have sex. So to me, I don't buy your husband's excuse that he's tired from work. I know a guy that does it almost everyday. He's a carpenter. (don't ask me how I know this cos I won't tellsmiley). My point is, maybe you should try and revitalize your sexual relationship. Men often get aroused by what they see. Do you know his turn ons? I know it sounds childish but some men are turned on by a certain dress.
And then you need to talk with him. Ask him if there's some fantasy he wants to try out. The problem is between the two of you, and as such, I don't think you should involve a third party, especially your in-laws. If you try every other thing and it doesn't work? Honey, get a Love Machine. They are sometimes more effective and trustworthy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
fabulousdame: hmmm it must be so hard on you...if ur marriage is almost two yrs en u ve sex problems which ve been there since day one...dnt u think u need to see a [marriage counsellor?
Are u a Nigerian

5 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by vivianc(f): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Did you guys date at all before marriage? Was there pre-marital s..ex? Did you guys ever talk about it?

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by fabulousdame(f): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Are u a Nigerian
yep why?
Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by OmoAlata1(f): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Your husband is either gay or he is getting it from some place else. Even if he is getting it from outside, he shouldn't be tired at all. Was sex like this before marriage?

I have not met that guy yet that is too tired for sex. Even if he works 22hrs in a day, he is never tired for sex. You may not have the right organ that your husband is attracted to.
Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
fabulousdame:
yep why?
Maybe ur not based in Nigeria cos not every married couple in Nigeria knows abt the counseling ur talking about. Percentage is sure less than 5%

4 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by bossybom(f): 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
vivianc: Did you guys date at all before marriage? Was there pre-marital s..ex? Did you guys ever talked about it?

yes we dated for 18months,premarital sex was a no no for both of us....we did talk about sexuality but how was I suppose to know dis by merely talking.
Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by bossybom(f): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Omo_Alata: Your husband is either gay or he is getting it from some place else. Even if he is getting it from outside, he shouldn't be tired at all. Was sex like this before marriage?

I have not met that guy yet that is too tired for sex. Even if he works 22hrs in a day, he is never tired for sex. You may not have the right organ that your husband is attracted to.

I don't think I understand wat" right organ"means...maybe u should elaborate

4 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by fabulousdame(f): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Maybe ur not based in Nigeria cos not every married couple in Nigeria knows abt the counseling ur talking about. Percentage is sure less than 5%
i'm based in nigeria and i agree with you though.. most married couples in nigeria either do not know about counselling or dont buy the idea

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 30, 2013
It could be more of a psychological problem and less physical problem,u and ur husband or better still you alone can go to see a marriage counselor with experience,something is wrong somewhere,most times when I hear complaints like this it is usually the men that complain that their wife is not giving him sex but for a woman to say it out that her man is not giving her sex that shows how hurt you are,most men do not get tired for sex,infact they will be the one disturbing,sit ur husband down,make him happy,cook his best food,let him have a good shower,after that just start talking to him and tell him that u are not happy with the way he is treating u,if he does not change,then marriage counselor is an option and if that does not work too,na to beg GOD oooo make him change ur husband mind and if still he does not change then you have to make a smart decision
Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by vivianc(f): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2013
bossybom: [color=#000099][/color]

yes we dated for 18months,premarital sex was a no no for both of us....we did talk about sexuality but how was I suppose to know dis by merely talking.

I asked you these questions so that I could understand how water passed under the bridge. This is your husband's nature and yes, you couldn't have known by a mere talk. You are gonna have to make some efforts; seduce him, plan romantic moments, initiate s...ex, get dirty, keep talking to him about it. Don't ever feel like a 'slut' anymore while at it cos he is your husband and you are a co-owner of his body.

However, also prepare your mind that this is what you are gonna live with for the rest of your live.

Goodluck my dear, you'd need plenty of it.

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by vivianc(f): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2013
The guy is not gay, and please discard this "he is getting it from somewhere else" idea. Pls for the sake of your marriage, don't let this idea sink into your head. Not all men like s..ex, there are people like that and unfortunately, this is his nature. He did not change, you didn't even get the chance to find out how lively his s..ex.ual life is before you married him.

10 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Lure him to synagogue
Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2013
sexytabhi: stop disturbing him,he doesn't find you sexually appealing shikena.
Ok on a serious note,pretend like you are gettin it from another guy nd make it know to him,let's see his reaction. wink
smh
Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by raydatluvs(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2013
fabulousdame: hmmm it must be so hard on you...if ur marriage is almost two yrs en u ve sex problems which ve been there since day one...dnt u think u need to see a marriage counsellor?
Hi5 babe..dat shud be d it..marriage counsellor
Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by funkyjms: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2013
born2fuck: ...Or try add sex enhancer to his drink...

Seriously...are there stuffs like dt? shocked
Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by everyday: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2013
I have gone through your post and I really pity you.There are 3 reasons why he refuses to have sex with you

1) He might have poor libido and might not be sexually energetic to handle your sexual demands

2)He might be asexual.Asexuals are a set of people who do not like or have sex at all and when forced to do so find it very unpleasant

3)Your husband might be Gay and have attraction only for same sex

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by KA24DETT(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Go to any doctor and tell the doctor to order testosterone level, prolactin level and thyroid hormone level from your husband blood
Low testosterone and high prolactin level can cause reduce sexual interest.

Start with that first .
Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by veave(f): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
this is siriyos!!!
you sure he doesnt like being bleeped by dicks?

make sure you are a clean chick, use lots of seafoods to cook. give him water melon often, spanish fly don finish for market?
babe...
he cant fit tok d@ he doesnt want after all dis na...
Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by pazienza(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
bishopoliver: Yur husband is Gay!!!

My thought exactly.

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by pazienza(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
vivianc: The guy is not gay, and please discard this "he is getting it from somewhere else" idea. Pls for the sake of your marriage, don't let this idea sink into your head. Not all men like s..ex, there are people like that and unfortunately, this is his nature. He did not change, you didn't even get the chance to find out how lively his s..ex.ual life is before you married him.

Keep living in denial. All non- girly gays in nigeria must marry a woman to fit in and satisfy the society and family members,and the plight of this op,will be the plight of their wives.

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 01, 2013
1 of d reasons why there should be sex before marriage!

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do by MaziOmenuko: 5:48am On Oct 02, 2013
austushi1: 1 of d reasons why there should be sex before marriage!

When I started a thread on it, encouraging sex in a relationship, nairalanders wanted to tear my head off! Now this is where your happily ever after has landed you.
Endure it, afterall, its going to be a 75 years of misery, your reward is in heaven.

#did you say 2 times in a week? Damn! That's half of what you're supposed to enjoy PER DAY!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Should I Do With This House Help? Pls, Advise. / Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? / My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.