Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (32913 Views)

Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
I believe in the healing power of God but I believe we should still encourage anyone with symptoms to go to the hospital first and then your Pastor can visit you there or you can pray along with treatment. Ebola is highly contagious so it is dangerous for people to stay at home and use faith, what if your neighbors faith isn't as much as yours? Or your children? We have to be careful so that people won't endanger those around them. God listens to prayer everywhere so pray in the hospital.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Oletty: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
These foolish so called Pastors should be taken to court by the health authorities for such outlandishly blatantly false statements. If anything, they should be encouraging people to practice good hygiene and doing all it takes to avoid getting infected by the Ebola virus. Rather, they are selling false miraculous cures that do not exist. Con-men, that is what they are. The sad part of all this is that hundreds of thousands of people will believe them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by nora544: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oletty: These foolish so called Pastors should be taken to court by the health authorities for such outlandishly blatantly false statements. If anything, they should be encouraging people to practice good hygiene and doing all it takes to avoid getting infected by the Ebola virus. Rather, they are selling false miraculous cures that do not exist. Con-men, that is what they are. The sad part of all this is that hundreds of thousands of people will believe them.

yeah that is the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the biggest problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or better he should work with doctors without border in Liberia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by bandyboy: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin grin grin
newacca: oni yeye. grin grin
no mind him ...... alawa da ni ojere grin
newacca: oni yeye. grin grin
no mind him ...... alawa da ni ojere
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by akpanikpe(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
So now u want to advertise your church here Abu? E no go work for u sir
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by nora544: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
From the doctors who help

One doctor is death

One Doctor is in bad contition

One doctor and one nurse also got Ebola and fight at the moment against it and they know how they have to protect themself!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Wisedomain: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sure possible
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Jabioro: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
The pastor should go 2 Liberia..direct 2 Ebola patient let us see if his useless faith wud safe from hungry lion Ebola virus,Orobuku,oni ranu..
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by felifeli: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
It is sad that so many people still don't understand the mechanics of healing end especially faith healing. It is difficult to explain and if you are even able to do so successfully people will still scoff at what you said. In any case whoever does not believe you are free to die in your ignorance when you suddenly become affected by a situation where doctors say no way for you. I have seen God at work . NOTHING is impossible when the prayers of the righteous meets the faith of a person in despair. I say, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. smiley smiley smiley

James 5:14-16
Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by nora544: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Several years ago, Ebola virus erupted in Africa, killing thousands without restrain or cure. The medical world was perplexed. A great man of God by the name John G Lake came to the rescue. Laying hands on infected people who were not to be touched. The slightest contact with any secretion from an infected person is all it takes for transmission. But with bare hands, cleaning secretion and curing every victim, John G Lake along with his Holy Ghost filled team, brought to an abrupt end the spread of the deadly virus. When asked by the medical world how he did it. He had this to say: I have the life of God in me, every virus that comes in contact with me dies. He asked them to get an innoculum from an infected person, observe same under a microscope to ascertain viral activities in it. They did and confirmed living and multiplying virus. He then asked them to put the innoculum on his palm and observe under the microscope. This time there were no more activities. ALL WERE DEAD upon contact with him. What a life! Every child of God has this life! He that has the Son has this life! That higher life that put out Ebola in the days of John G Lake will do the same through you in your day! At the Name of Jesus, Ebola will bow out! Stop the fear! Let this message of hope and faith go viral and the Ebola viral spread will stop! Don't disdain the ever living words of Jesus: And these signs shall follow them that believe, in my Name, they shall cast out devils, they shall speak with new tongues, they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing (Ebola virus included) it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick (those already infected) and they shall recover - Mark 16:15-18.
John G Lake and team are long gone! But I am here, you are here! We can save our world!
We have the life of God in us!
Spread the faith!
Stop the fear!
Spread the life!
Stop the death!
Yes you can!
The world belongs to you!
Cause you belong to Jesus!
Halleluyah

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ituah-Ighodalo/373216405105

That this pastor has on his facebook and that is a fake story please use googe and you will see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of this pentecost pastors are fake pastors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by JustCurious: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
maxit2: I used to be like so many of you here until my friend was healed of Leukemia.
I am an Engineer, i know the in and out of science.
I have been a self proclaimed "Atheist" until very recently.
We were all arranging funds about 8m to rescue our friend. There was a crusade in town that day, he was taken to the crusade and behold he was healed.

This NO be lie, till today i am still not attending any church just yet. But i am beginning to see all the years i thought i was "super smart" and too "intelligent" to believe there are no other forces other than the pull/push/gravity e.tc. were the dumbest years of my life. I swear!
I am just beginning to heal from my mumu. BUT still, the bible and the quoran is still very shaky and confusing and YES still contains some very STUPID verses and stories.
But then, what if the little things that don't add up are just mistakes made by men that wrote it. What if some information were lost/added through centuries of translation ?

THERE IS GOD! (no the P.E.J version)

More Grace, My Brother. More Grace.. I am so happy for you. May God reveal Himself more to you.

Truly, it takes those who have experienced 'it' to talk about it, more convincingly . It's beyond logic. Miracle happens, and God could use any of His vessels to bring about it. Oh ye doubting thomases, Hoping you have a good experience, soonest. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by begwong: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
So where did he perform the first miracle of healing an ebola virus infectee
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Ndababa(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Easy thing. Let him inject himself with the virus. The end will justify the means!
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by gift01: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Make I never yan
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by gift01: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chai; Pastor don miss yan. Him think say na him congregation e face. For deleting the post shows sef, e be as e get. Moral: Shine your eye! People wen talk say this is Lagos no be whayray
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by mezebel(f): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rilwayne001: The buybull says John12:14. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things....

According to the bible
Jesus turned water to wine, can any xtian do that?

Jesus fed more than 5000men with a loaf of bread, can
any xtian feed 100 people with 1agege bread talkless of 5000 peeps?

Jesus walked on sea according to the bible, can any xtian walk on sea?

Jesus said if you have 'faith" and tell a mountain to throw itself into a river,it will surely happen, can any xtian do that? or dont you guys av faith?.

Any xtians that cannot perform any of these miracles ^^. then know in your mind that you are deceiving yourself.

So far this pastor sunmon the courage of curing such a diesease, then he is a true xtian. he has faith in what jesus said in john 12:14.

I wish him well grin grin

ur problem is that chaplet and quoran tissue paper u recite each day!!! Na watin mountain do u wey go make u remove am, those things are heavenly sayings and its only a core christian can decode it...
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by nora544: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Wisedomain: Sure possible

that is not possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Akinsz: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
I love nigerian pastors. They no dey carry last..
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by roufy235(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
hmm
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by phuckmachine(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
See sharp pastor out to make money. shouting out a cure for ebola as a pre-advertisment before it begins to spread. Pastor first find a cure to the deplorable state of the country and stop forwarding your ebola cure as means to fleece the gullibles before its start spreading. if you have a cure for ebola forward it to WHO
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by antartica(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
They should have given him the corpse of the infected liberian,to wash,dress and bury him by himself to see whether he will live for more a week after that.

Irrational animal.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by OXYGEN01: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Good news.I think he is as well having the cure for stupidity and foolishness because mumugerians need it seriously.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by dammytosh: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
I am sure none of the people criticizing the pastor read the post.

They read the head line and viam the race against "first to comment" begin not "first to think".

He spoke about a book called "God's General". In the book, the pastor he mentioned was reported to be laying hands on the sick. When they took the pastor's hand under a microscope, it was discovered that the viruses though on his palm as a result of the contact, but they were all dead ('inactive')

I don't see any claim that he can cure Ebola as concluded in the headline in the post but sure, the blogger twisted the headline for lazy minded people who can not read before jumping into conclusion.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
aikeron: What a misleading headline!
And what has this man of God said that is wrong? Y'all castigating him should tell us. He has only consolidated the scriptures. Why should christians be professing their faith yet get so overwhelmed by circumstances that they undermine what the bible says?
Jesus healed the sick. The pastor here believes in Jesus and is saying healing is still obtainable. It's a normal edification preaching every courageous pastor can make in a church on a good sunday..so kini big deal? Lousy christians everywhre! They can't even defend thr own. Only those who are not sure of their God will quiver in the days of trouble.
at last. I found a good christian.

1000 Likes
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by dammytosh: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
antartica: They should have given him the corpse of the infected liberian,to wash,dress and bury him by himself to see whether he will live for more a week after that.

Irrational animal.

Read his facebook post again and feel sorry for your stupid comments.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by nora544: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
dammytosh: I am sure none of the people criticizing the pastor read the post.

They read the head line and viam the race against "first to comment" begin not "first to think".

He spoke about a book called "God's General".

I don't see any claim that he can cure Ebola as concluded in the headline in the post but sure, the blogger twisted the headline for lazy minded people who can not read before jumping into conclusion.

soory that is on his facebook

[b]I just saw this and I think will help many believers.

Solution to Ebola!
Several years ago, Ebola virus erupted in Africa, killing thousands without restrain or cure. The medical world was perplexed. A great man of God by the name John G Lake came to the rescue. Laying hands on infected people who were not to be touched. The slightest contact with any secretion from an infected person is all it takes for transmission. But with bare hands, cleaning secretion and curing every victim, John G Lake along with his Holy Ghost filled team, brought to an abrupt end the spread of the deadly virus. When asked by the medical world how he did it. He had this to say: I have the life of God in me, every virus that comes in contact with me dies. He asked them to get an innoculum from an infected person, observe same under a microscope to ascertain viral activities in it. They did and confirmed living and multiplying virus. He then asked them to put the innoculum on his palm and observe under the microscope. This time there were no more activities. ALL WERE DEAD upon contact with him. What a life! Every child of God has this life! He that has the Son has this life! That higher life that put out Ebola in the days of John G Lake will do the same through you in your day! At the Name of Jesus, Ebola will bow out! Stop the fear!

Let this message of hope and faith go viral and the Ebola viral spread will stop! Don't disdain the ever living words of Jesus: And these signs shall follow them that believe, in my Name, they shall cast out devils, they shall speak with new tongues, they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing (Ebola virus included) it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick (those already infected) and they shall recover - Mark 16:15-18.
John G Lake and team are long gone! But I am here, you are here! We can save our world!
We have the life of God in us!
Spread the faith!
Stop the fear!
Spread the life!
Stop the death!
Yes you can!
The world belongs to you!
Cause you belong to Jesus!
Halleluyah

I need 100 shares and type "Amen" to claim it.

http://www.geocities.ws/passionsurf/resources/JohnGLake.html

I see the same plague as in bubonic plague

Hello friends,
I am not in anyway an attempting to deny the existence of the virus in Nigeria, or to encourage anyone to seek interaction with the virus, but rather to assert a superior truth that is consistent with the scriptures and stir the faith of those of us who are believers in Christ Jesus.

Secondly, while the story about John G. Lake is very true, his experience was with an equally deadly plague called the bubonic plague.

I thought to send these corrections in the spirit of accuracy!

Thanks.
311 SharesShare[/b]
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Sultanchidi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
and wat d Bleep is he stil doing in naija...take d next flight to liberia

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by babira1010: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]What is the name of ur own 'god' ;DWhat is the name of ur own 'god'?
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by dammytosh: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oletty: These foolish so called Pastors should be taken to court by the health authorities for such outlandishly blatantly false statements. If anything, they should be encouraging people to practice good hygiene and doing all it takes to avoid getting infected by the Ebola virus. Rather, they are selling false miraculous cures that do not exist. Con-men, that is what they are. The sad part of all this is that hundreds of thousands of people will believe them.

People like you read Newspaper headline and conclude what is not. Go back to school.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by tigonana: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
I just dey look film,some pastors says dey can raise d dead,ebola dey vry small but mke dem help me transport d man enter ebola country mke him perform d miracle deir. cry cry
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by dammytosh: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
CaptainBomb: Oloshi Ole. E wo oju weyrey.

And people like you abuse GEJ , when you can not even read a simple facebook post and understand what it means.

You are particular about your "First To Comment" mission. What about being the "First to read , understand and use your brain" if you have any.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by akigbemaru: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
akika pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) / Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos) / The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.