Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Should Federal Government Negotiate With BOKO HARAM? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Federal Government Negotiate With BOKO HARAM? (602 Views)

PHOTO: Should Federal Road Safety Corps Officer Carry A Gun? / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Federal Government Negotiate With BOKO HARAM? by seggexco(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2014
With the present situation of things in the country Are you in support of this?
YES/NO

Drop your Comment and if possible with A Reason![b][/b]
Re: Should Federal Government Negotiate With BOKO HARAM? by delishpot: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
seggexco: With the present situation of things in the country Are you in support of this?
YES/NO

Drop your Comment and if possible with A Reason![b][/b]

Yes. they should. They clearly cant crush them so I think they should negotiate with them.
but the deal will bother on
1 they will have their own state in sambisa forest and only those interested will join them,
2 no violation of the rights of those who decide to join the esp women and kids.
3 they should build schools that will expose the kids to Education like sciences, maths, Biology etc.
4 They must not cause unrest in surrounding villages or towns and those around them should let them be too
5 Non Muslims who go there to trade or do what ever have to respect their rules
6 They can have the sharia law but the highest price would be life imprisonment, no be heading, no hand chopping no stoning to death
7 That people can decide to take their cases from sharia court to the state courts if they so decide.
8 That they do not start coveting other states or lands.
Downside to this dialogue is that boko boys may agree to cease fire and keep calm for years while recruiting more wicked people to fight the nation as a whole. This will most likely happen if after this negotiation the government still did not improve the lives of common men. It will make them willing armies of Allah to crush the perceived enemies of their god.

then let the SCID put ears and noses on the ground and monitor their daily activities to make sure they are not planning major war some day to take over Nigeria.

but corruption will not let this strategy work, Our government people rather steal all and build big homes abroad for their families and themselves rather than work to make naija safe. when casala burst they just escape to the airport and then fly away to return on phones and news paper throwing blames and counter blames while the masses roast in a burning country.
I hope sha that all these foreign countries be on the look out and deny any government official entry into their countries if they hear rumors of war in Nigeria esp if its a private jet. they should not let it land.

my bros, the solution to naijas problem is not just negotiation, its also about the actions of the leaders after the negotiation and its not what can write here na 1000 pages big.
Re: Should Federal Government Negotiate With BOKO HARAM? by Sealeddeal(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
delishpot:

Yes. they should. They clearly cant crush them so I think they should negotiate with them.
but the deal will bother on
1 they will have their own state in sambisa forest and only those interested will join them,
2 no violation of the rights of those who decide to join the esp women and kids.
3 they should build schools that will expose the kids to Education like sciences, maths, Biology etc.
4 They must not cause unrest in surrounding villages or towns and those around them should let them be too
5 Non Muslims who go there to trade or do what ever have to respect their rules
6 They can have the sharia law but the highest price would be life imprisonment, no be heading, no hand chopping no stoning to death
7 That people can decide to take their cases from sharia court to the state courts if they so decide.
8 That they do not start coveting other states or lands.
Downside to this dialogue is that boko boys may agree to cease fire and keep calm for years while recruiting more wicked people to fight the nation as a whole. This will most likely happen if after this negotiation the government still did not improve the lives of common men. It will make them willing armies of Allah to crush the perceived enemies of their god.

then let the SCID put ears and noses on the ground and monitor their daily activities to make sure they are not planning major war some day to take over Nigeria.

but corruption will not let this strategy work, Our government people rather steal all and build big homes abroad for their families and themselves rather than work to make naija safe. when casala burst they just escape to the airport and then fly away to return on phones and news paper throwing blames and counter blames while the masses roast in a burning country.
I hope sha that all these foreign countries be on the look out and deny any government official entry into their countries if they hear rumors of war in Nigeria esp if its a private jet. they should not let it land.

my bros, the solution to naijas problem is not just negotiation, its also about the actions of the leaders after the negotiation and its not what can write here na 1000 pages big.
You are the real terrorist.
Re: Should Federal Government Negotiate With BOKO HARAM? by delishpot: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sealeddeal: You are the real terrorist.

Hian........I don enter today. shocked shocked cry cry

na so my reply bad reach? ok I gree you are right. lol.
Re: Should Federal Government Negotiate With BOKO HARAM? by egift(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Should Federal Government Negotiate With BOKO HARAM? by cyril83(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Negotiation for the chibok girls is a good thing but whoever is leading the committee should be quarantined immediately he gets back to save our nation from ebola virus and those girls should also be quarantined and rehabilitated so that they can regain their nolmacy.

(1) (Reply)

Terrorism Should End By December – Council Of State / Ebola Prevention... / Nuhu Ribadu Joins Pdp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.