Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy (1827 Views)

Investors Moved N2.2 Trillion Away From The Nigerian Economy In 2015 -thecable / Foreign Investors Pull Out Of Nigerian NSE, Economy In Shambles - Bloomberg / The Nigerian Capital Market & Nigerian Economy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Odilim Enwegbara’s analysis on economy is awesome. That man is world class. Interestingly, he’s a graduate of MIT and Harvard. I personally don’t know him but I think he would bring a huge change to Nigerian economy. What do you think guys? Please leave your comments below.
Re: Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by MrKnowitall: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Being a good economic analysis is a skill, a talent that is difficult to teach in a classroom. Just because you graduated from Havard wont make you a good analysis.

1 Like

Re: Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by Tranquill: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
What difference does it make? Is the current captain of our finance ministry not from Harvard/MIT? Abegi we need practical solutions and not analysis.

1 Like

Re: Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
MrKnowitall: Being a good economic analysis is a skill, a talent that is difficult to teach in a classroom. Just because you graduated from Havard wont make you a good analysis.
He's, not me. Please check out his profile. That man is awesome. He's seen it all. This is the kind of man Nigeria needs to turn around the economy. He studied with Timothy Geithner at Harvard. Nigeria is really missing talents.
Re: Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by MrKnowitall: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Joenice: He's, not me. Please check out his profile. That man is awesome. He's seen it all. This is the kind of man Nigeria needs to turn around the economy. He studied with Timothy Geithner at Harvard. Nigeria is really missing talents.

So because I studied with general Colin Powell at West Point that automatically makes me a great military general? I don't get your point.

3 Likes

Re: Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
MrKnowitall:

So because I studied with general Colin Powell at West Point that automatically makes me a great military general? I don't get your point.
You sound so hostile. I don't know if you have something against me or the man. But honestly, there are quite a number of ways to quantify success. What I am saying is that we need honest people to bring Nigeria out of doldrums. Nigeria is still in the darkness and it's quite unfortunate.
Re: Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by MrKnowitall: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Joenice: You sound so hostile. I don't know if you have something against me or the man. But honestly, there are quite a number of ways to quantify success. What I am saying is that we need honest people to bring Nigeria out of doldrums. Nigeria is still in the darkness and it's quite unfortunate.

Yeah am hostile. So what of it?
Re: Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
MrKnowitall:

Yeah am hostile. So what of it?
Not much to say now. If you're hostile for what I posted here, that means you have a problem with yourself. Always cheer yourself up because we still live in a beautiful world. The world full of milk and honey grin

Where are you from?
Re: Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by mikolo80: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
I luv odilims analysis but i have to go with knowitall on this one. We need practicalists not theorists. Maduke cried when she saw road leading to her hometown wet did nothingi as a minister of works so theory not what we need now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
mikolo80: I luv odilims analysis but i have to go with knowitall on this one. We need practicalists not theorists. Maduke cried when she saw road leading to her hometown wet did nothingi as a minister of works so theory not what we need now
Practicalist? And your country is still in darkness? LOL!
Re: Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by mikolo80: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2014
Joenice: Practicalist? And your country is still in darkness? LOL!
dude abeg leave that thing you know what i'm saying.no be by english.this is nairaland not harvard.

1 Like

Re: Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 01, 2014
mikolo80: dude abeg leave that thing you know what i'm saying.no be by english.this is nairaland not harvard.
I don't know what you're saying. Can you ever dream of schooling at Harvard?
Re: Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by mikolo80: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Joenice: I don't know what you're saying. Can you ever dream of schooling at Harvard?
me no be academic pesin. All i know na say grammar and harvard never solve our problem but buhari and awo wen no go harvard had practical solutions to our problems.sometimes you just gotta forget the bulllshitt titles we accumulate and roll up our sleeves and make shitt happen instead of forming superior intellect that doesn't serve any purpose than to make you feel good about yourself.i don't care about you i care about me. I care only about what your harvard alphabet soup will do for me. Thats all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by mikolo80: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
I don't know what you're saying. Can you ever dream of schooling at Harvard?
of course i can dream but only sellouts school there so harvard can only dream of recruiting me.unlike you i don't need a title to identify myself. I am my own brand.
Re: Harvard And Mit's Odilim Enwegbara On Nigerian Economy by Aloaye(m): 1:32am On Jan 15, 2015
I just saw an analysis the man gave and searched for him online, the man is sound! Very sound!

(1) (Reply)

. / Make Money Daily Processing Email / Vtpass Affilliate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.