Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (488474 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by david290(m): 12:01am On Mar 09, 2016
Good day people. I got this job but am quite busy now. I will like you to read the below very carefully. If you're interested please reach me via my email (samuelolawale03@gmail.com) with a sample of your work and your rate per 500 words. Please note, only serious and excellent writers and be ready to commence work immediately. Good luck.
Hello, we are looking for a writer who can complete every 500 words in no more than 2 hours. The writer should also be able to complete between 3000 to 4000 words a day. Some of the niches include; biographies, product reviews, automotive, self-improvement, home improvement, food and nutrition, health and fitness, arts and entertainmet, science, computer and technology, sports, finance, commerce et cetera. We require someone for an immediate start and I should let you know that the first few articles will be reviewed within the first six hours of working with us if you get hired. If your articles do not meet our quality standards or our content team do not find them satisfactory by any standard, you will be paid for them and the contract will have to be terminated. Please feel free to ask any questions, thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kwizy1(m): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2016

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by memyselfandI: 3:44am On Mar 09, 2016
papaking1:

i had to change the email i used for paypal to another email. i completely removed the one i use for upwork from my paypal. after doing that i was able to deal with meetmal03.
nothing special contained in that form if i remember correctly. just address and email i think

@papaking1, thanks.

Please how did you open your paypal account or did you use meetmal03's own? Please answer, na newbie I be grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tempem: 5:23am On Mar 09, 2016
eripecs:
it means previous work done or samples
Thank you, ma. God bless!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Academic writer and editor wanted to edit and format academic chapter 1$2

Hello,

This job is the editing and formatting of 1&2 chapter of a research thesis on assessments in medical education.

Specifically, I would like the assigned freelancer to do the following:
- To read the short project overview to understand the project context
- To address all the comments within document
- Any comments that the freelancer does not feel able to address identified, with reasons and/or further queries.
- Each document to be formatted using the formatting requirements provided Key skills needed to do this job well
- PhD/MPhil /MRes writing skills
- High attention to detail - Understanding of academic graphs and tables
- Confidence with numerical information
- Ability to record any questions they would like answered, and seek clarity when needed to ensure success If done well, more work will be provided.

My budget is fixed : $20-30(negotiable in Naira equivalent) Many thanks .

NOTE: Please take a look at the attached files to have a feel of what this project is all about before placing your bid. I expect a fairly quick turn around. I'll prefer a freelancer who's available on Skype or yahoomessenger and can share samples of related work done. Happy bidding

Contact email: aprofessor@naij.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mcvitus17(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
nobody is responding to me
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
mcvitus17:
nobody is responding to me
what is your query?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Bidexluv(f): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Chidinho10:

Congrats for your job. DONT PAY A DIME TO ANYONE TO SECURE A JOB. Most of the dudes doing that are scammers. Goodluck dear.
thanks

pls I have exhausted my bid and I was given a 30-Day free membership plus stuff

can't access it cos I have not verified my payment method.
tried using my Nigerian PayPal account and its not working.

how do I go about it

anybody with a typing job for me
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by papaking1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
davidoisamoje:
@papaking1, I need to learn a lot from you on upwork if you would teach me. Thanks

I be newbie too bro, being there about two months
Na God just decide to bless me there.
Anyway, i will be glad to help anyway I can.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Bidexluv:
thanks

pls I have exhausted my bid and I was given a 30-Day free membership plus stuff

can't access it cos I have not verified my payment method.
tried using my Nigerian PayPal account and its not working.

how do I go about it

anybody with a typing job for me

Use your Payoneer card details.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Academicwizman(m): 2:19am On Mar 10, 2016
victor101:
Academic writer and editor wanted to edit and format academic chapter 1$2

Hello,

This job is the editing and formatting of 1&2 chapter of a research thesis on assessments in medical education.

Specifically, I would like the assigned freelancer to do the following:
- To read the short project overview to understand the project context
- To address all the comments within document
- Any comments that the freelancer does not feel able to address identified, with reasons and/or further queries.
- Each document to be formatted using the formatting requirements provided Key skills needed to do this job well
- PhD/MPhil /MRes writing skills
- High attention to detail - Understanding of academic graphs and tables
- Confidence with numerical information
- Ability to record any questions they would like answered, and seek clarity when needed to ensure success If done well, more work will be provided.

My budget is fixed : $20-30(negotiable in Naira equivalent) Many thanks .

NOTE: Please take a look at the attached files to have a feel of what this project is all about before placing your bid. I expect a fairly quick turn around. I'll prefer a freelancer who's available on Skype or yahoomessenger and can share samples of related work done. Happy bidding

Contact email: aprofessor@naij.com

About 7years experience in academic writing up to PhD level in many related fields. Can produce a high quality editing service but not at that budget range.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 10, 2016
david290:
Good day people. I got this job but am quite busy now. I will like you to read the below very carefully. If you're interested please reach me via my email (samuelolawale03@gmail.com) with a sample of your work and your rate per 500 words. Please note, only serious and excellent writers and be ready to commence work immediately. Good luck.
Hello, we are looking for a writer who can complete every 500 words in no more than 2 hours. The writer should also be able to complete between 3000 to 4000 words a day. Some of the niches include; biographies, product reviews, automotive, self-improvement, home improvement, food and nutrition, health and fitness, arts and entertainmet, science, computer and technology, sports, finance, commerce et cetera. We require someone for an immediate start and I should let you know that the first few articles will be reviewed within the first six hours of working with us if you get hired. If your articles do not meet our quality standards or our content team do not find them satisfactory by any standard, you will be paid for them and the contract will have to be terminated. Please feel free to ask any questions, thanks.

Milestone?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 3:17am On Mar 10, 2016
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr,freelancer,Elance,upwork with PayPal etc

Exchange 250 to $1

Contact on my Signature
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Academicwizman:

About 7years experience in academic writing up to PhD level in many related fields. Can produce a high quality editing service but not at that budget range.

Put through a mail to my email add.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2016
This site is something else.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by david290(m): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Chidinho10:

Milestone?
For this job, No. It is a little job of just 3 500 words articles which I want to use to crop writers that prove themselves for more huge work. Probably It will begin with my second job, as I just newly opened a Client account on upwork. Mail me if you want me to archive your details, ignore if otherwise.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
david290:
For this job, No. It is a little job of just 3 500 words articles which I want to use to crop writers that prove themselves for more huge work. Probably It will begin with my second job, as I just newly opened a Client account on upwork. Mail me if you want me to archive your details, ignore if otherwise.

Never mind
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
I have done the much I have picked from this site, Father Lord, crown my endeavors with success.
Writing MUST net me the kind of future I desire!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by adedolapo4(m): 3:44am On Mar 12, 2016
david290:

How much do you pay for 500 words article?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mcvitus17(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
eripecs:
what is your query?
plz am new in this line of biz,i have registered in upwork.com but i need a guide.i pray you help me.thanks and thanks for your concern,hope to hear from you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
mcvitus17:
plz am new in this line of biz,i have registered in upwork.com but i need a guide.i pray you help me.thanks and thanks for your concern,hope to hear from you.
contact victor101
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
mcvitus17:
How and Where do you need on upwork? I think I can help a bit.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
I need $200 paypal today. Who wants to sell? $1 to N250
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Blackkie: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
Madam, you have a mail.

ladywriter:

Yeah, there are a lot of thing you can do to make money online.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by juwoonn(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sosilly4b(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2016
Team1vision:
The economic situation in the country is a menace, learn how to make more than 300k in a single month.

Many have become millionaires on this plat form that I am ready to share with you if you are interested.

learn about it and thank me later.

The time to act is now, as delay can be dangerous.

Nigerian Youths wise up as Jobs are very difficult to come by and there is no security of jobs this days, coupled with been under-payed.

if interested
Check out www.team1vision..com
Halla @ 08136533145
whatsapp @ 08136533145
Email@ info.team1vision@gmail.com

So you are already a millionaire ba?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2016
@ Tranxo, coderxo and all, please i need to chat with freelancer team but can't find them. Where do I start from? They seem to be evasive these days or am i not doing something right?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by privatetisa(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Please o house, how do I edit my skills and my profile generally on Freelancer?
I'll really appreciate the responses.
Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by privatetisa(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
ladywriter:

Yeah, there are a lot of thing you can do to make money online.

Hello Madam, well done.
Thanks for having indirectly provided jobs for a whole lof of Nigerians.
Please, I am finding it difficult to edit my profile on Freelancer. I need to review my skills, load a better pix and include my experience in my profile. But I could not do this as there was no icon to click on for me to be able to do the editing.
Please, help me out.
Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tricky: 6:07am On Mar 18, 2016
Thank you Ladywriter for the motivation and inspiration. Anything is possible to him that is determined and committed to his pursuit. God bless you !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.