Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (488326 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Okay. Kindly send it (at least 500 words) to topsquino at gmail dot com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
topsquino:
Wow! It's good to be back. I need an academic writer. I mean a professional one. My rate is $15/1300 words. If you believe that you are qualified for this role, kindly drop a sample (100 words) of your previous work here. Please I don't have time to proofread your work nor have the energy to teach you how to reference your work. If I am satisfied with your work, I will contact you. By the way, I don't mind paying the prospective writer in naira. Though, the pay would be 4000 naira/1300 words.

Good luck!
TOPIC: Agricultural Productivity, fertility and Women Contributions
"Debate on productivity-development nexus has been going on for centuries among development economists and scholars around the world with contributions primarily focused on the masculinity (Joachim, Markus, & Olaf, 2009; Gronau, 1980). There are arguments whether it is still appropriate and valid to continue to measure household and by extension national productivity primarily from masculine angle. Connected to that debate, of recent, is fertility, population dynamics, and agricultural productivity nexus. Debates on fertility and productivity, however, have women at the centre stage. In other words, there is now a growing interest in appraising contributions of women as an active economic agent rather than as an appendage of the menfolk in many spheres of human endeavour including agriculture (Enete & Amusa, 2010). Questions arising from the various debates in the fertility-productivity discourse include ‘what are the actual and potential contributions of women to economic development and what impediments militate against optimizing women’s contributory potentials? The foregoing represents the central thesis of this study".
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kindly send a 500-word sample to my email (check my previous message) so that I can make an informed decision. I will award the project in less than 8 hours.
obasy09:

TOPIC: Agricultural Productivity, fertility and Women Contributions
"Debate on productivity-development nexus has been going on for centuries among development economists and scholars around the world with contributions primarily focused on the masculinity (Joachim, Markus, & Olaf, 2009; Gronau, 1980). There are arguments whether it is still appropriate and valid to continue to measure household and by extension national productivity primarily from masculine angle. Connected to that debate, of recent, is fertility, population dynamics, and agricultural productivity nexus. Debates on fertility and productivity, however, have women at the centre stage. In other words, there is now a growing interest in appraising contributions of women as an active economic agent rather than as an appendage of the menfolk in many spheres of human endeavour including agriculture (Enete & Amusa, 2010). Questions arising from the various debates in the fertility-productivity discourse include ‘what are the actual and potential contributions of women to economic development and what impediments militate against optimizing women’s contributory potentials? The foregoing represents the central thesis of this study".
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by trendygirl: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
topsquino:
Wow! It's good to be back. I need an academic writer. I mean a professional one. My rate is $15/1300 words. If you believe that you are qualified for this role, kindly drop a sample (100 words) of your previous work here. Please I don't have time to proofread your work nor have the energy to teach you how to reference your work. If I am satisfied with your work, I will contact you. By the way, I don't mind paying the prospective writer in naira. Though, the pay would be 4000 naira/1300 words.

Good luck!
Hi i am academic writer and i am interested in the job i will send a sample to you soon
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 12:29am On Jun 14, 2016
Project closed

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samogo1: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2016
As part of Upwork's continuing commitment to keeping our Marketplace safe for both clients and freelancers, we are implementing a quality review of all accounts. In line with this, we would like to request that you verify your account by completing our ID verification process. Please use the following link to start the ID verifcation process:
please which verification should I use? I Ve only voters n NIN temporary id card
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sweetum: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
I am a diverse and versatile freelance writer in various niches. Do you have articles, academic papers, blog posts to outsource. Contact us at hilancewriters@gmail.com to get quality and prompt service. You can also view my samples of my articles at request
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pyerii: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
For interesting and engaging Article-Writing, you can always contact me via malsonpyeri@gmail.com . I write well researched and high quality contents on any choice topic and at any time.

I'd rather delay delivery by one second than compromise quality by missing a comma.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2016
pyerii:
For interesting and engaging Article-Writing, you can always contact me via malsonpyeri@gmail.com . I write well researched and high quality contents on any choice topic and at any time.

I'd rather delay delivery by one second than compromise quality by missing a comma.

Kindly, let me know your rate(in naira or dollar). On the average, how many hours would it take you to write a well-researched article of 500 words?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TheOkwukwe: 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
If you need academic articles, non-fiction, fiction, proofreading/editing, etc. contact me. Here's my blog if you need to check out samples: theokwukwe.com
I deliver quality and on time.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pyerii: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
topsquino:

Kindly, let me know your rate(in naira or dollar). On the average, how many hours would it take you to write a well-researched article of 500 words?
I charge between 500 to 1000 naira, depending on how much research is involved. I deliver in three hours. Thanks for reaching out!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 2:31am On Jun 16, 2016
pyerii:

I charge between 500 to 1000 naira, depending on how much research is involved. I deliver in three hours. Thanks for reaching out!

Okay. Kindly send a sample to topsquino at gmail dot com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by obioraval(m): 5:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Olaryeankarh:

Hi, Is this still open?
Yea. Send me a pm. Urgent
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pyerii: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2016
topsquino:

Okay. Kindly send a sample to topsquino at gmail dot com
Sent, boss.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nwaonyeocha: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2016
I sent you a mail

topsquino:
Kindly send a 500-word sample to my email (check my previous message) so that I can make an informed decision. I will award the project in less than 8 hours.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 9japple(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
obioraval:
Please, is there anyone here who can design a robotic arm using CAD in 3D.. reply urgently heeded

Yes I can but it will cost you a lot cos I am very busy, I only do CAD for leisure or when I am on holiday. If you won't be inconvenienced by my charges for your highly inconveniencing but easy project, then mail me: carriers.consulting@gmail.com or take the prompt option of WhatsApp 08068429492
Thanks Sir
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello guys,

What do Y'all think? Will the new policy set by the CBN be beneficial to us as writers and foreign exchange earners and what are the reasons for your answers?

#Discussion_Arena
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
I have replied every body that sent me an email . Thank you guys

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2016
Been a while
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
tranxo:
Been a while
Where have you been? Saw you some time ago in domain thread.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
eripecs:
Where have you been? Saw you some time ago in domain thread.
Yea. I am also a domain investor. But I have been away for my dad's burial.
Also working on other online income ideas.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by vivoge(f): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
tranxo:

Yea. I am also a domain investor. But I have been away for my dad's burial
so sorry to hear you lost your dad.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
vivoge:
so sorry to hear you lost your dad.

thanks oge
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
tranxo:

Yea. I am also a domain investor. But I have been away for my dad's burial.
Aah! So sorry about your dad's transition. May you live longer than him in Jesus' name. When you become domain guru, you have someone to mentor. I wish to invest in it but yet to know the nitty gritty of the business. Moreover, am a poor marketer. Keep exploring new opportunities and accruing more $$$ to your account.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hi everybody

Does anybody know this freelancer: StPrince? I need to contact him as soon as possible. Thank you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Chyvy(f): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Sorry about your loss @Tranxo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
topsquino:
Hi everybody

Does anybody know this freelancer: StPrince? I need to contact him as soon as possible. Thank you

Feel free to mention me anytime you need research or academic articles. I came second place in the last essay competition organized by Babyosisi here on NL. That's to show you I can deliver. Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by orjense: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
We re looking for talented writers to fill order on our marketplace- visit https://workruum.com and get your first gig withing 24 hours.

Iamhumble:

Why I Am The Perfect Person For Your Training

There are writers and many of them abound in our world today. They spew out brilliantly composed essays worthy of reading. But I am more, and this is why I am confident I am a perfect fit for your training. Aside from crafting neatly paragraphed and carefully edited work I go to the extent of ensuring readability of my essay to target audience. In addition to this, I'm an avid reader; I read everyday across genres so much that I'm equipped with the needed vocabulary required to write in standard English. This is why it would be impossible to tag my writing 'plagiarized'. Besides all of these I am a positive and patient person ever willing to learn. Also paying rapt attention to details is my attribute. It would equally interest you to note that I'm tolerant though not to the extent of being cheated. For that alone I do not wish to tolerate. Cheating, to me, is a crime. And I cannot for any reason tolerate criminals!

Have I been involved in writing? Of course, I've written numerous works, from blog post to e-book to lesson notes lol. Even fiction: poems, short stories, all I've written. And I've practically demonstrated my skills in several platforms online. But what has kept me going is the belief that It is not yet uhuru. So it is the need to explore more and spread my wings in order to soar higher that I'm determined to keep learning. There is a saying and I believe it is true: when you stop to learn you start to die -- a kind of death though. With this I think learning from me is an unending process: from the cradle to the grave.

So Sir, it would be my honour if you hire me.

Warm Regards

Iamhumbled

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chyvy:
Sorry about your loss @Tranxo
Thanks Chy, I appreciate
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
eripecs:
Aah! So sorry about your dad's transition. May you live longer than him in Jesus' name. When you become domain guru, you have someone to mentor. I wish to invest in it but yet to know the nitty gritty of the business. Moreover, am a poor marketer. Keep exploring new opportunities and accruing more $$$ to your account.
Amen!!!! God will see us all through and bless the works of our hands.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Martins301:

Feel free to mention me anytime you need research or academic articles. I came second place in the last essay competition organized by Babyosisi here on NL. That's to show you I can deliver. Have a great day.

Are you Stprince? If so, kindly send me a PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.