Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487873 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
tooltip:
biko i need an account that has been used to make payments on amazon before....anyone who can help?
yes
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:09am On Jan 28, 2015
HURRAY! IT IS MY BIRTHDAY. To celebrate my birthday, I am giving away 10 copies of my e-book - 5 copies of "The professional freelance researcher (Tips & Trick of Internet research)" for people who are already making money on Freelancer and 5 copies of
How to make money on Freelancer.com for newbies.

Now, the first 5 newbies and 5 freelancers that first drop a birthday message (Sweet One) on my FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/tope.asaolu will get the gifts. Once you do that, send your nairaland ID, your freelancer.com profile page link and your name to virtualassistprof@gmail.com and i will post the names of the people who qualify for the book here at the end of the day. I expect everyone to wish me happy birthday o!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2015
Happy birthday ladywriter. May God butter your bread and sugar your tea. May your enemies live to see God's grace upon your life.

Please, are you conversant with elance? I have been invited to submit a proposal for writing job. Could you guide me?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2015
I haven't really taken my time to explore this writing biz since knowing about back in 2009. That's the problem with knowing too many things to do.

However, I will share what I did to get this proposal.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2015
2sExy1:
Happy birthday ladywriter. May God butter your bread and sugar your tea. May your enemies live to see God's grace upon your life.

Please, are you conversant with elance? I have been invited to submit a proposal for writing job. Could you guide me?

I have an account there and I tried using it to no avail. I am more comfortable with freelancer.com than Elance.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2015
You are a true example of a Super Real Woman grin cheesy grin keep doing the good work shocked

All I pray is:
May GOD help you meet all your goals in 2015 effortlessly because you truly deserve it...Happy Birthday, madam Ladywriter!!!
ladywriter:
HURRAY! IT IS MY BIRTHDAY. To celebrate my birthday, I am giving away 10 copies of my e-book - 5 copies of "The professional freelance researcher (Tips & Trick of Internet research)" for people who are already making money on Freelancer and 5 copies of
How to make money on Freelancer.com for newbies.

Now, the first 5 newbies and 5 freelancers that first drop a birthday message (Sweet One) on my FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/tope.asaolu will get the gifts. Once you do that, send your nairaland ID, your freelancer.com profile page link and your name to virtualassistprof@gmail.com and i will post the names of the people who qualify for the book here at the end of the day. I expect everyone to wish me happy birthday o!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Happy birthday to a selfless woman who has contributed to the success of many. May your days be full of life and victories. May lines continually fall on pleasant places for you. May everything you lay your hands to do excel beyond your widest imagination in Jesus name. On another note, shey I follow for newbie? Hehe

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Happy Birthday LadyWriter of Live!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nnoyee: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Happy birthday Ladywriter,may the Almighty God continue to guide and strengthen in all your endeavours.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1money: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Happy birthday Ladywriter, may God abundantly bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by idoo4love: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Happy birthday to u ,wishing you many more years to come in joy,peace,love,prosperity ,favour and in all in good health...enjoy urself

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carik(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hurray Hurray Hurray......I'm so happy today......:DHappy Birthday ladywriter.Sorry its coming late,wish you all the best and long life.
Interestingly today is my birthday and I hope you make my day memorable as you have earlier said.
grin.
I'm a newbie though.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
@Ladywriter, Before the day is over, let me add my own.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WITH MANY MORE YEARS OF ACHIEVEMENTS AHEAD

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by DrBeaut01(f): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Happy birthday Ladywriter.May God greatly enlarge ur coasts.LLNP!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by adedeham: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Happy birth day ladywriter
May your road to success be smoother than how you smooth the road to success for others

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=20pt]HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY @ladywriter. As you touch people's lives in a great way, may God Almighty touch yours in a greater way in Jesus name. Let the milk of human kindness continue to flow through you, and may you continue to be used as His tool. [/size]

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nairalander01: 12:17am On Jan 30, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY WRITER
MAY YOUR DESTINY RUN WITH SPEED TOWARDS FULFILLMENT.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by labimide: 12:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Happy Birthday Ladywriter. You will go from strength to strength and this new year will launch you into greater heights in glory, career, fulfilment... Your health will not fail you and you will surely enjoy the fruits of your labour in Jesus' name. Be blessed.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by aliyug79: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3500 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
U can pay via MTN VTU or MTN SHARE AND SELL.
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
I want to say thank you to everyone that wished me a happy birthday. The Lord bless you all and give you happy moments in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by masterz(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
help needed guys...

is it ok to upgrade my bid even though i have zero balance
wont my acoount be in the negative?

again, is it adisable to work with employers who are without
reviews?

also, can anyone please give me a writing job on freelancer so i can at least get a review? username: masterzzz

thank you all
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by veave(f): 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
nicefreeman:
Oooh my goodness!!! What an interesting and inspirational thread. I love this thread so much. Thanks you so much ladywriter, I want everyone to believe that you can earn a living online doing some simple task. But the main point that can let the dream of earning good income come to reality is to learn how things works from someone that already have successful record and take action immediately..... Internet marketing is not for lazy people. If you wanna make money online, you must ready to work for atleast 2 to 3 hours daily.
I have made enough from Online Freelance Jobs. I still developed an outsourcing method for this, I don't have to work and still keep making good money from it. I do give out job to some micro workers and later deliver it to my client. I have a lot of India Folk working for me and am making a good profit fro them, even more than when are working full time..... Making money online is real... Should have any question as regards to earning good income online either from online freelance job or other internet marketing business, feel free to contact and I will be glad to respond...
To your success...

Please i need you to coach me. I presently have nothing less than 4hrs free time daily... my butt is already paining me from sitting idle. please help a sister. I have to make money abeg...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Multichic: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Belated birthday wishes Ladywriter. Better late than never abi. God bless the year for you

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by encrypt(m): 4:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Great thread i must say, found tons of valuable information. I do have a few questions however, i recently just signed up with freelancer and i have made a bid or two. I received a message regarding one of my bids telling me i was picked to carry out the job.
My question is, how do i confirm if truly the job has been assigned to me? i expected some form of exclusivity but, i noticed the bidding was still on. Secondly the job described in the message was rather different from the description of the one i bid on and by different i mean impossible!

I chalked it up to a freelancer trying to get slave labour. Answers to the above questions would be of great help to me thanks all.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2015
masterz:
help needed guys...

is it ok to upgrade my bid even though i have zero balance
wont my acoount be in the negative?

again, is it adisable to work with employers who are without
reviews?

also, can anyone please give me a writing job on freelancer so i can at least get a review? username: masterzzz

thank you all

It is ok to upgrade your bid, the money may be removed from the account you used for verification if there is no money left in your acct on freelancer. Regarding working for employers with no review, i do it most of the time. However, you have to put measures in place like making them set milestone for the project before you accept it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2015
encrypt:
Great thread i must say, found tons of valuable information. I do have a few questions however, i recently just signed up with freelancer and i have made a bid or two. I received a message regarding one of my bids telling me i was picked to carry out the job.
My question is, how do i confirm if truly the job has been assigned to me? i expected some form of exclusivity but, i noticed the bidding was still on. Secondly the job described in the message was rather different from the description of the one i bid on and by different i mean impossible!

I chalked it up to a freelancer trying to get slave labour. Answers to the above questions would be of great help to me thanks all.

You can initiate a conversation with the employer to talk about the project details. If you can handle it, you accept it and if not, let it go. You will receive a notification from freelancer each time you win a bid with a link to accept the project.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Successfully made a withdrawal from my Payoneer to my GTB Naira Savings account. No fees were applicable though exchange rate was N184.8

Process took 2 business days. From the description, it was a NEFT transfer from FCMB. Payoneer probably has a Naira account with them. No wonder the zero fees charged. But then i believe some sort of fee could have been worked into the exchange rate cheesy

Those who have withdrawn through ATM what fees were you charged and at what exchange rate did you receive your money?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gestamane: 5:23am On Feb 04, 2015
sweetfreshboy:
hello guys for those who wanna do the visafone unlimited thingy,buy either a new or fairly used blackberry bold 5 9930,or bb 9310 or bb 9370 andtake it to the nearest major visafone office close to you ,tell them that you wanna activate visafone on the bb and they will do it for you for 5k then you start getting unlimited data which can use over hotspot every month. yo just keep paying #1000naira every month....thats all.

We sell visafone curve 4 n curve 7 for 12k.

08033126910. check on olx too
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 6:52am On Feb 04, 2015
I need some experienced TECHNICAL REWRITERS for a project. It is IT/computer related. Pay is $1 per 500 words. You must be available to submit between 1000 - 2500 words per day - the choice is yours. You can drop your freelancer profile url address here so that I can invite you to the project.

NB: You MUST do a 500 word rewrite sample that I will give you, to show the quality of your skill.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.