Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487945 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ejimogu89(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2015
Chidinho10:
This is a bit out of point but i know there are competent people here who can help. I tried to buy a (.com) domain name via godaddy but i was told it costs $63 (though it covers 2-3 years subscription). Are there ways to reduce the cost by reducing the length of subscription cos it is way above my budget. Also, i want to know the average cost of creating a business logo by freelancers in dollars so i can make my budget.

Thanks as I await replies
on fiverrdot com logo can be created for 5 dollars
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Aida13: 2:17pm On May 25, 2015
Chidinho10:

Fidelity Bank.
I contacted Payoneer support via live chat and they said I should give the bank 8 days to refund the money. When I complained to the bank, they said I should give them 24 hours to rectify it. 24 hours Don dey reach and nothing do happen.

The most annoying part of it is that, I need that fund to pay a serious academic issue at school today. And Na today be deadline.

Mine took like 3 months...went to a Zenith ATM and tried to withdraw but the cash never came out lol. Checked my balance and saw it was debited. A lot of back and forth to prove I validly did not collect any cash from the machine etc. By the time the money was refunded it was lessened angry

smiley
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 25, 2015
Aida13:

Mine took like 3 months...went to a Zenith ATM and tried to withdraw but the cash never came out lol. Checked my balance and saw it was debited. A lot of back and forth to prove I validly did not collect any cash from the machine etc. By the time the money was refunded it was lessened angry

smiley

I received my refund after 36 hoiurs sha but I submitted a letter and my printed statement of account. I was surprised that a lot of bankers dont know about Payoneer card. Even their head of Customer care unit self no sabi am.

moreover my card self no get chip but e dey work wella
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by moneyhungry(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2015
i have a question peeps: can freelancer.com refund funds that was deducted for membership plan renewal if a member complains against it?... or does their policy state that the plan renewal is automatic?.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Aida13: 6:07pm On May 25, 2015
Chidinho10:

I received my refund after 36 hoiurs sha but I submitted a letter and my printed statement of account. I was surprised that a lot of bankers dont know about Payoneer card. Even their head of Customer care unit self no sabi am.

moreover my card self no get chip but e dey work wella

Wow you got it back in 36 hrs. cool. A lot has improved since the last 2yrs when mine happened.

Lol at those bankers. The customer care woman who checked my card gave it a funny look back then. Interesting how we went through almost the same scenario grin and my card had the chip facing the wrong way grin the first time I tried to use the card I didn't know why it refused to go in. It took a while for me to figure out to face it in the opposite direction lol
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:50am On May 26, 2015
Aida13:

Wow you got it back in 36 hrs. cool. A lot has improved since the last 2yrs when mine happened.

Lol at those bankers. The customer care woman who checked my card gave it a funny look back then. Interesting how we went through almost the same scenario grin and my card had the chip facing the wrong way grin the first time I tried to use the card I didn't know why it refused to go in. It took a while for me to figure out to face it in the opposite direction lol

hahahahah, the customer care guy was like; this card is chip less and invalid. Why did you use it on our machine lwkmd

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Dani4tech(m): 4:25am On May 27, 2015
Anyb0dy using elance*com here?what's the next step to take after a client accepts your proposal?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Paulscholari(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2015
Hello to the professional freelancers... We have questions that need answers here.. How can i add a job given to me to do to the list of projects awarded to me
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yujaysworld1: 10:08am On May 27, 2015
Hello people. To all newbies in Freelancer, working for coolwriter30 is at your own risk. I've been sad for days. Imagine a Nigerian getting duped by an Asian! I made the mistake of not setting milestones with her. I researched, uploaded and then published on the website and stories came up after which she stopped responding to my messages.
Please don't make my mistake. Check a prospective client's profile to be certain of payment verification before accepting any project.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:39am On May 27, 2015
Paulscholari:
Hello to the professional freelancers... We have questions that need answers here.. How can i add a job given to me to do to the list of projects awarded to me

You need to tell the employer to create the project for you. He/she can hire you directly from your profile.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:41am On May 27, 2015
yujaysworld1:
Hello people. To all newbies in Freelancer, working for coolwriter30 is at your own risk. I've been sad for days. Imagine a Nigerian getting duped by an Asian! I made the mistake of not setting milestones with her. I researched, uploaded and then published on the website and stories came up after which she stopped responding to my messages.
Please don't make my mistake. Check a prospective client's profile to be certain of payment verification before accepting any project.

Oh oh sorry dear. Learn from it, shake it off and move on. Don't allow it to keep you from forging ahead. I experienced it too when I started newly. Don't allow it to get to you. There are greater heights ahead. All the best!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yujaysworld1: 11:09am On May 27, 2015
Am I being wicked or silly? I'm still admin to the site so I changed the password and also allowed my comments. 10 articles fa!!! It hurts. One already has 26k views. I want to delete them and walk away.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 12:12pm On May 27, 2015
yujaysworld1:
Am I being wicked or silly? I'm still admin to the site so I changed the password and also allowed my comments. 10 articles fa!!! It hurts. One already has 26k views. I want to delete them and walk away.
Sorry bro, this is why we should come here to give updates. This same coolwriter owes me $12 for an academic writing job. She just ignored me completely when i sent her the essay. It was my first job, eveeytime i see the project on my profile, it annoys me. It still shows as "in progress" i have two projects like that which might make employers think am busy.
If you can delete the article please do, you might find use for it later if you can remove it from the internet.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gaussy(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2015
.......and finally i arrived after 3 days of tirelessly from page nots to 67. I have decided upon rushing to open an account. I wanted to make sure I digested the contents and contributions from the gurus in the house. Its very inspiring seeing how many peoples lives had been changed for the better. I am really motivated.

I am done with the ghosting and its time to act. I will use today to register at freelancer and also digest the notes I made while reading the numerous post here. I will not hesitate to come here and seek the help of the gurus in the house whenever the need arises.

CC:
ladywriter
cremeandchic
tranxo
tooltip
encrypt
Multichic
INDESTRUCTABLEX
jonaboy
ambrosini593
eripecs
webcraftz
TRADELYN
favourume
Pavore9
OkunrinMeta

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yujaysworld1: 1:39pm On May 27, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Sorry bro, this is why we should come here to give updates. This same coolwriter owes me $12 for an academic writing job. She just ignored me completely when i sent her the essay. It was my first job, eveeytime i see the project on my profile, it annoys me. It still shows as "in progress" i have two projects like that which might make employers think am busy.
If you can delete the article please do, you might find use for it later if you can remove it from the internet.
I have deleted all 10 articles. Followed the facebook shares and saw over 100k shares, comments and likes. Yet she chose to act foolishly. I have learnt today.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Paulscholari(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2015
yujaysworld1:
oh my gosh... I just did a job for that Asian as.hole, thank God is just one out of many she ask me to do for her... I hope i have not been duped by the other guy i worked for thou he has many stars and comments on his profile but he is yet to pay me for my work
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yujaysworld1: 2:13pm On May 27, 2015
Paulscholari:
oh my gosh... I just did a job for that Asian as.hole, thank God is just one out of many she ask me to do for her... I hope i have not been duped by the other guy i worked for thou he has many stars and comments on his profile but he is yet to pay me for my work
If she set a milestone, cool. But if not, forgerrit. She gave another 10 when I completed the first 10 but something seemed off from the beginning. When I asked for payment, she said she was going to double it, that I should just do the new one. I then remembered that her brother had just duped me of $10 the day before. I asked for a milestone to be set and she said I should stop contacting her. After that, she ignored me for 3 days.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 27, 2015
yujaysworld1:

If she set a milestone, cool. But if not, forgerrit. She gave another 10 when I completed the first 10 but something seemed off from the beginning. When I asked for payment, she said she was going to double it, that I should just do the new one. I then remembered that her brother had just duped me of $10 the day before. I asked for a milestone to be set and she said I should stop contacting her. After that, she ignored me for 3 days.

I hate cheats and I try as much as possible to destroy their image cos they more than deserve it. You can't work hard and let someone feed on your sweat and glory. pls share the link to the website so that every member of this thread can storm there, create accounts and post bad comments on her website.

We shouldnt be fooled by these Asians and if we act together, we can expose their evil deeds. Who else is supporting this move?d

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:12pm On May 27, 2015
Chidinho10:

I hate cheats and I try as much as possible to destroy their image cos they more than deserve it. You can't work hard and let someone feed on your sweat and glory. pls share the link to the website so that every member of this thread can storm there, create accounts and post bad comments on her website.

We shouldnt be fooled by these Asians and if we act together, we can expose their evil deeds. Who else is supporting this move?d

@yujaysworld1, Okunrinmenta, Chidinho10... I know what the employer did was painful and you feel cheated, but guys please, let's not repay evil with evil. The bible admonishes us to repay evil with good. That way, you will allow God to fight on your behalf and He will do that in ways you cannot comprehend. It is well!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yujaysworld1: 5:14pm On May 27, 2015
Chidinho10:

I felt that way earlier but that act of hers affected my psyche. I have deleted my articles. @Chidinho, your comments can only be posted if admin allows. I have restored her password.
Ladywriter ma, that lady made me question my nationality as per Naija nor dey carry last. I reported violation to Freelancer and stated that she is fake. I cannot come and go and die biko.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 27, 2015
ladywriter:

@yujaysworld1, Okunrinmenta, Chidinho10... I know what the employer did was painful and you feel cheated, but guys please, let's not repay evil with evil. The bible admonishes us to repay evil with good. That way, you will allow God to fight on your behalf and He will do that in ways you cannot comprehend. It is well!

I just pm'ed you ma, pls reply
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1money: 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
yujaysworld1:

True. Also avoid RafNancy
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 27, 2015
good day to all of you here...i registered on freelancer but after like 3-4 days bidding still no work,i guess the lack of reviews is affecting me...gurus in the house how do i go about it pls.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 11:08pm On May 27, 2015
gaussy:
.......and finally i arrived after 3 days of tirelessly from page nots to 67. I have decided upon rushing to open an account. I wanted to make sure I digested the contents and contributions from the gurus in the house. Its very inspiring seeing how many peoples lives had been changed for the better. I am really motivated.

I am done with the ghosting and its time to act. I will use today to register at freelancer and also digest the notes I made while reading the numerous post here. I will not hesitate to come here and seek the help of the gurus in the house whenever the need arises.

CC:
ladywriter
cremeandchic
tranxo
tooltip
encrypt
Multichic
INDESTRUCTABLEX
jonaboy
ambrosini593
eripecs
webcraftz
TRADELYN
favourume
Pavore9
OkunrinMeta
This na your own type of trekking. cheesy

Welcome and all the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yujaysworld1: 12:14am On May 28, 2015
MULLAH123:
good day to all of you here...i registered on freelancer but after like 3-4 days bidding still no work,i guess the lack of reviews is affecting me...gurus in the house how do i go about it pls.
The first thing Ladywriter told me personally, was to be patient and then on my own, I realized my bid was on the high side. Hope your proposal isn't so conventional? I'm still learning though. All the best.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:06am On May 28, 2015
yujaysworld1:

The first thing Ladywriter told me personally, was to be patient and then on my own, I realized my bid was on the high side. Hope your proposal isn't so conventional? I'm still learning though. All the best.
pls expantiate the word 'conventional' in that context, i dont understand.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gaussy(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2015
TRADELYN:

This na your own type of trekking. cheesy

Welcome and all the best!

Yes oo....I don even get blisters for hand sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:56am On May 28, 2015
MULLAH123:

How many bids do you place per day? You need to place at least 5 bids on different projects per day to enhance your chances of getting one. Don't wait for employers to award the projects before you continue to bid on other ones. If you that continuously for a week, you will win a project/projects.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gaussy(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2015
ladywriter:

@ Ladywriter and other gurus in the house, I am having issues verifying my payment. This is what I am getting each time. I use Zenith Bank Master card. Being using it for online transactions, used it as recently as yesterday to buy a domain on godaddy.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:58am On May 28, 2015
gaussy:

Yes oo....I don even get blisters for hand sef grin grin

Well done dear! You will reap the reward of your efforts very soon. Don't hesitate to ask questions whenever you need help here. We watch each other's back. All the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:01am On May 28, 2015
gaussy:

@ Ladywriter and other gurus in the house, I am having issues verifying my payment. This is what I am getting each time. I use Zenith Bank Master card. Being using it for online transactions, used it as recently as yesterday to buy a domain on godaddy.

Hmmm! I don't know which cards are acceptable for verification. But don't worry, guys here will tell you what to do. You can also apply for your payoneer card now to make it easy for you to receive payments.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yujaysworld1: 8:37am On May 28, 2015
MULLAH123:

pls expantiate the word 'conventional' in that context, i dont understand.
What does your proposal look like? I saw one guy introduce himself on tv with a very catchy start unlike my, "Hi. I am yujaysworld1, an article writer..." kind of intro. His intro made me change my line. And recently, I stayed up late to bid, it was honestly rewarding. I'm a newbie though. Ladywriter's word count more.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.