Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486730 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Una just de sideline all my call for help, because i no de sound like a Damsel in distress abi? No wahala God de cry
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2015
tooltip:
Sharing friday ni

I'm very grateful to ladywriter, cremeandchic, indestructablex, tranxo and every other person who has graced this page with their presence..

A sample proposal template from me, you can edit it to meet your needs.

PS: Pardon any solecism smiley

@tooltip, finally you are back after you don make all the money. Please contact me on skype o, you need to pay your tithe to me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2015
silkytouch:
House pls i need your help, below is the reply i just got from a job i put in a bid for. Pls i need to know if anybody has had an encounter with this Freelancer, and what my next line of action should be.

Rebeccajobs 8 minutes ago
Hi, wish you all the very best for the job. This job is supposed to pay you about 1k USD a month. To do the job, you are requested to follow these steps:
[1] Visit our official site: http:///1LKQlXD [2] Pay a fee of 2 USD to thyrebeccanow@outlook.com via PayPal [meant only for administrative purposes] [3] Thereafter, our company will send you all the details of the job to you.

Ignore it, is is not authentic. Any project that will ask you to pay before you get work or anyone that will ask you to register on their website before giving you work to do is a scam and you should run from them.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2015
kingstylo01:
although am not giving up, but am greatly discouraged. i've placed over four bids with no reply sad . i need encouragement please embarassed

Don't be discouraged Bro. This is just like any other business offline. Sometimes, it takes time to get noticed. Keep bidding on projects (at least 5 bids per day). Very soon, you will have a testimony. All the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2015
ranson:
Great job you people are doing here Ladywriter and co. The more you give freely, the more nature works for your progress. God will continue to enrich your knowledge. I'm a newbie, I wish to know what 'ip' stands for. And, I also want to know if the payoneer card could be received at home since I normally received my post office letters here or must I pick it at the nearest post office. Thanks.

IP means "Internet protocol". Yes, you can get your payoneer card delivered to your home, if you use your house address.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Thank you very much Ladywriter, please i would like you to view my profile and maybe tell me what i didn't do right, because i seem to be losing even the easiest jobs to fellow newbies. Please help me review my profile and tell me what you think. Thank You
https://www.freelancer.com/u/Candlelyte.html
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kingstylo01(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2015
ladywriter:

Don't be discouraged Bro. This is just like any other business offline. Sometimes, it takes time to get noticed. Keep bidding on projects (at least 5 bids per day). Very soon, you will have a testimony. All the best!
Thanks ma'm, buh is it possible to bid for 5 projects per day when i have just 10 bids to place? Just asking

( i'll be glad if you view my profile and tell me what to fix freelancer.com/kingstylo)
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2015
kingstylo01:
Thanks ma'm, buh is it possible to bid for 5 projects per day when i have just 10 bids to place? Just asking

Then upgrade your membership plan. The more projects you bid on, the more your chances of winning.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kingstylo01(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2015
ladywriter:

Then upgrade your membership plan. The more projects you bid on, the more your chances of winning.
i need to win a project before upgrading so as to pay from there. I'll be glad if you kindly give me a project, even if its just $2
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2015
hehehe!....bros ehh no be like that na...we never get fulltime customer care agents for this thread yet.....how e dey be?
silkytouch:
Una just de sideline all my call for help, because i no de sound like a Damsel in distress abi? No wahala God de cry

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2015
silkytouch:
Thank you very much Ladywriter, abeg make u and tooltip view my profile and maybe tell me what i didn't do right, because i seem to be losing even the easiest jobs to fellow newbies. Please help me review my profile and tell me what you think. Thank You
https://www.freelancer.com/u/Candlelyte.html
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2015
TGIF

I have been meaning to ask how you guys cope with freelancing.You can share your unique experiences in line with these questions
1) has there been steady power in your area?, how do you cope with the power situation
2)what internet plan do you use and how much you pay for it?
3)how often do you bid for jobs and how often do you get jobs
4)Any fulltime freelancers here?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2015
bidding and getting jobs is a game of numbers...sometimes i bid for 30 jobs before i get a job....

Now here is the secret to bidding:

1)Bid almost as soon as a project is created and posted by an employer: By submitting your bid and proposal almost immediately a project is created, you stand a high chance of being contacted while the employer is still online and bids are not too many.

2)Ensure that your proposal clearly addresses the employers needs and highlights your ability to provide the solution they need, these guys are human tooo, make your proposals a little more personalized to show that you really care genuinely about their work.

3)Spend a little cash and get your bid sponsored, if you are really sure your proposal is compelling

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Bros for now, i be full-time Freelancer with no jobs at the moment, my eye don red finish for de matter, but am not relenting though.
My answers to your questions....
1 No steady power supply where am at, but my laptop lasts me for 3hrs after charge, and if i got work to do, i put on the Gen
2 I use a Glo data bundle(4.5gig) for 2k5
3 I bid as much as i can, from 3 to 9 bids daily but i have only gotten jobs from scammers.
I have been on FL for two weeks now, but i cant boast of any job even though am online almost 15hrs a day
tooltip:
TGIF

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=tooltip post=35424613][/quote] Baba no dey wine me oh. I humble die and I won be like you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2015
silkytouch:
Bros for now, i be full-time Freelancer with no jobs at the moment, my eye don red finish for de matter, but am not relenting though.
My answers to your questions....
1 No steady power supply where am at, but my laptop lasts me for 3hrs after charge, and if i got work to do, i put on the Gen
2 I use a Glo data bundle(4.5gig) for 2k5
3 I bid as much as i can, from 3 to 9 bids daily but i have only gotten jobs from scammers.
I have been on FL for two weeks now, but i cant boast of any job even though am online almost 15hrs a day
You have to be selective on the type of job you bid on. I hardly meet scammers. Check ck the employer if he or she has verified their payment system and also made a deposit. It helps. What are your area of preference
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
Baba no dey wine me oh. I humble die and I won be like you.
Sweetest heart, howdy?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2015
tooltip:
life altering? hmmm!, and I did not get to hear about it?, E be like say exchange rate don dey affect our love....sent you a pm

Lemme check.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Thanks a lot. God bless you.
cremeandchic:

IP=Internet protocol

IP address: A unique number assigned to a computer or device used to communicate over the internet. It can also reveal the exact location-country, region, city, or state a person is browsing from.

I would advice you to give a post office box number or a traceable home/office address.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2015
God bless you. Thanks.
ladywriter:

IP means "Internet protocol". Yes, you can get your payoneer card delivered to your home, if you use your house address.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2015
tooltip:

Godmother from the fashion and romance and family threads....hahaha grin....used to bicker you a lot with my old moniker, have you sorted out the issue with mohds

Hmmmm, whats your old username
I haven't o, his threat to write a negative comment is still hanging
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2015
cremeandchic:

Sweetest heart, howdy?
Dearie I am great, you?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2015
tooltip:
Godmother I took a look at your profile, you fine sha embarassed but all na packaging oh, even for freelancer

Emmm...change your tagline to something more compelling that highlights your strenghts

Instead of "article content development ebook research" you can use "seasoned researcher and writer"

Also work on your profile too...you can view the profiles of top freelancers so you can rewrite yours to make it compelling

Lolz at packaging. grin
Just compliment a girl and leave it at that jare
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Godmother:

Lolz at packaging. grin
Just compliment a girl and leave it at that jare

pls guys I need advice on how to .ake employer pays you well. some of them will insist on paying $1.2-$1.5 for a task of 500 words above. I'm currently on a projct that a keyword is been given for me to make catchy titles. the articles are all SEOs and the employer is happy with my work but he said his rates are fixed, and that is how he pays others. how will I make him pay much. thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Ask4delaw(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
ladywriter:

You can use one trick. Go to your skill selection and remove one of the skills you have there. Add the new one and place your bid. When you need the old skill, go back again and change until you upgrade. If you upgrade your membership level, you can add more skills.

thank you ladywriter, I tried that but it didn't work. I don't know what to do next.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tranxo, you've got mail
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ask4delaw:

thank you ladywriter, I tried that but it didn't work. I don't know what to do next.

Then, you will have to upgrade your membership plan. The higher your membership plan, the more skill you can add.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Ask4delaw(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
ladywriter:

Then, you will have to upgrade your membership plan. The higher your membership plan, the more skill you can add.

ok, will try and upgrade then, thank you for your quick response. I think upgrade cost $5?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Dearie I am great, you?
Great too. Take care dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.