Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash (87046 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by godsony: 2:32am On Jul 30, 2014
rattlesnake: ...many of us are avoiding [b][/b]the fact that lack of parental guidance and care led to this....mallam is a critic....who feels he's perfect n thinks God took his son....God does not crush people kids under truck..we do these things to ourselves n claim its God...RIP to the young lad and mallam should hold his tongue for two years n he will feel better....train up a child prov 22.6

Don't spoil your child

SHUT UP! FOOOOL

OBVIIOUSLY YOU LACK GOOD MANERS!

YOU PASSING. JUDGEMENT ON. A VERY TRAGIC. ACCIDENT
IGNORANTLY

RIP. HAMZA
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by musiwa93: 2:39am On Jul 30, 2014
may soul rest in peace.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by CyberWolf: 3:15am On Jul 30, 2014
Enypie:
Na who we go ask naw?
make we ask u naw....
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by trismegistus: 4:03am On Jul 30, 2014
Dude why did you have to put up the pictures? What are u trying prove? Its tacky and disrespectful to put such images up when the family's wounds are still so fresh and especially now, when such a tragedy happens at the end of Ramadan.

Whatever issues anyone had with El-Rufia, please don't use this tragedy to prove a point. No matter the beef, please just stick to the high road.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 30, 2014
IbnuUche: innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiuun . Allahumma gafir hu wa raham hu .AAMIIIIN.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 30, 2014
onuwaje: Judging from the two cars.. Its hard to believe that only two vehicles were involved...
Maybe an asteroid hit them...
RIP to the dead
Seriously! Dis doesnt look like a 2motor incident, i think dere was a UFO around
RIP

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by redcliff: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2014
waja: . We did not come by accident.

Some came by accidental discharge.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by siralash: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2014
berem: Nawao! Na only the guy come waka go?

RIP
u for go with him!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Franchise21(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2014
Dis accident ain't ordinary
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Azeez532(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2014
Ina lilahi,wa ina ilaehin rajiun,May Almighty Allah give the family fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by Faun(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2014
JustCalMeDBoss: Dats how all this rich kids behave, always overspeeding under d influnce of alchol, I know say that one was just coming back from a club. Well I guess his soul would be roaming the earth now. I pray he understand reincarnation so he can cum back to pay for his sins. Maybe he would be born into one of those families who is father pursed form abuja. Winks

There are indications that he will reincarnate as a Niger-Delta militant.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by henchamb(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2014
bidems222: @henchamb hahahahaha u funny die.

my dear abeg forget that man, nigerians love yarning nonsense each time a big man child dies by accident
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by hohafrank(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Ishilove: Is there any other independent source to verify this story?

If it is true, then it is a terrible blow to the family because it is barely two years since El-Rufai lost his daughter in the UK.

But I won't believe this story until it has been confirmed.
It is true.Read it from day's punch newspaper
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by hohafrank(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Nayoanalytical: Allah bringeth and Allah taketh.RIP
Does Allah brings by accident?
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by aviazuva: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
RIP TO THE DEAD.

oya back to koko issues
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by gbodimowo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
But wait who were the eye witness as @ that time I
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by crackhouse(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
This El Rufai Sef, must his child die every year? last two years......last year......and now this year again.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by hansad: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Faun:

There are indications that he will reincarnate as a Niger-Delta militant.
May the poor boy, Hamza's soul rest in peace. He cannot reincanate as a Nigerdeltan because in the Nigerdelta areas that produce our crude oil, there is hardly any good road in which a driver can do such a speed Hamza was going on when his car crashed. This is one of the absurdities about Nigeria and why she must not continue to be, unless her polity is restructured for justice and equity sake.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by morefire: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
I DO NOT LIKE THE DAD BUT COULD NEVER HAVE WISHED DEATH ON HIS HOUSEHOLD

RIP TO THE DEAD, YOU WILL BE MISSED
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by racino: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
idupaul:

What a lie .. Infact a big lie
My brother Elrufai was a millionaire at the age of 25! go check.
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by idupaul: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
racino:
My brother Elrufai was a millionaire at the age of 25! go check.

You mean El rufai had a million dollars at 25 and didn't own a house in Abuja till donkey years later when he was made a minister by Obj .. Let him tell that cock and bull story to his kids
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by poiZon: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=rattlesnake]...many of us are avoiding the fact that lack of parental guidance and care led to this....mallam is a critic....who feels he's perfect n thinks God took his son....God does not crush people kids under truck..we do these things to ourselves n claim its God...RIP to the young lad and mallam should hold his tongue for two years n he will feel better....train up a child prov 22.6

Don't spoil your child[/quote

the book of PROVERBS dey quran?
na question o
Re: Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash by jpphilips(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2014
emiye: A whole lot of the RIP people are commenting here is actually "serves him right" if there is a way we could check their hearts. SMH

It is a sad one for the family, i hope they recover quickly from the grieve.

El Rufai wasted people's properties in Abuja, two deaths in a very short while doesn't sound normal to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.