Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. (7137 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by atlwireles: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
El-Rufia has lost 3 children in 3-4 years. Time has come for this man to ask his God what is going on. Two daughters and now a son. This is a problem, he needs to search his soul.

1 Like

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles: El-Rufia has lost 3 children in 3-4 years. Time has come for this man to ask his God what is going on. Two daughters and now a son. This is a problem, he needs to search his soul.

Na wah oo! Just the same way jonathan lost his Father, brother and foster mother-in-law in a space of six months! And who knows what awaits his foster children ahead!

29 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by ChrisOD: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles: El-Rufia has lost 3 children in 3-4 years. Time has come for this man to ask his God what is going on. Two daughters and now a son. This is a problem, he needs to search his soul.

His evil ways are catching up with him.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by atlwireles: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Na wah oo! Just the same way jonathan lost his Father, brother and foster mother-in-law in a space of six months! And who knows what awaits his foster children ahead!

So, you compare children deaths all below the age of 25, with adults, that most likely lived full lives already. shocked

41 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles:

So, you compare children deaths all below the age of 25, with adults, that most likely lived full lives already. shocked

And you come online to celebrate the death of someone's Children?

28 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by atlwireles: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

And you come online to celebrate the death of someone's Children?

Park well mister and don't bring your childish rants here, When a father has to bury 3 children in 4 years, time has come to seek answers.

29 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Mimisboygreat: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Don't be surprise when APC will start accusing PDP for killing him.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles:

Park well mister and don't bring your childish rants here, When a father has to bury 3 children in 4 years, time has come to seek answers.

Shameless dolt, who told you El Rufai lost 3 Children? Were you their Creator that called them Home?

26 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by atlwireles: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Shameless dolt, who told you El Rufai lost 3 Children?

Time to ignore.

16 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by idumuose(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Is there any other son or daughter of his that died apart from two?
Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles:

Time to ignore.

You fool, name the children you claimed, he lost in three years? Old senseless/heartless man!

22 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by stinggy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014

I might hurt you if I term you stu.pid because the truth is you're obviously brainless!

27 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
idumuose: Is there any other son or daughter of his that died apart from two?

Direct the question to the heartless Altwireless!

15 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You fool, name the children you claimed, he lost in three years? Old senseless/heartless man!
maybe he is planning to kill more of El-Rufai's children.
Heartless and wicked PDP e-rats!

21 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by atlwireles: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
stinggy:

I might hurt you if I term you stu.pid because the truth is you're obviously brainless!

Don't use Zainab El-Rufai to make your noise. Once again My brothers daughters are my kid. If my household loses three kids in 3-4 years, we owe to yourselves to check what's going on. Don't waste your time, you will not get far with me.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: maybe he is planning to kill more of El-Rufai's children.
Heartless and wicked PDP e-rats!

Imagine these dolts! That blood money they are receiving from jonathan would one day react and seek vengeance in their Lineage!

10 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by EasternLeopard: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
What do you think would have happened to those people who wanted to stone that woman to death for adultry if they had gone ahead after Jesus said if you have not sinned cast the first stone.

Elrufai always accussing GEJ of a crime he committed to the highest level when he was a government official.

Though we must not rejoice over the calamity of our enemies, yet we must tell them the truth.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by atlwireles: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Direct the question to the heartless Altwireless!

You don't need to ejaculate on this virtual forum. You know life is real, you can always make this same noise in real life, don't hide behind a mobile device and asphyxiate yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles:

You don't need to ejaculate on this virtual forum. You know life is real, you can always make this same noise in real life, don't hide behind a mobile device and asphyxiate yourself.

Taa Mechieonu nsi gi ahu!!!

12 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles:

Don't use Zainab El-Rufai to make your noise. Once again My brothers daughters are my kid. If my household loses three kids in 3-4 years, we owe to yourselves to check what's going on. Don't waste your time, you will not get far with me.
there is nothing strange about losing 2 or 3 kids in 3-4years. El-Rufai is not the first to experience such and he won't be the last. Stop looking for faults where you wouldn't find

10 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by atlwireles: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Taa Mechieonu nsi gi ahu!!!

Whatever language you are speaking can be spoken face to face. The choice is always yours. Don't erupt a blood vessel online, when you can talk face to face.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by atlwireles: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
[s]
berem: there is nothing strange about losing 2 or 3 kids in 3-4years. El-Rufai is not the first to experience such and he won't be the last. Stop looking for faults where you wouldn't find
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by driand(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
why so much hatred on NL? I'm out!

7 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by bIoodykiller: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Shameless dolt, who told you El Rufai lost 3 Children? Were you their Creator that called them Home?

bastard vulture a product of masturbationn like you.

otu gi/nne gi ebea

may thunder strike you to death.

afo sagbuo nne i

6 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by stinggy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles:

you're quoting the wrong person....smh, you see why I said you're brainless

2 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
atlwireles:

Whatever language you are speaking can be spoken face to face. The choice is always yours. Don't erupt a blood vessel online, when you can talk face to face.

I don't have time for street urchins outside Nairaland! Some of you that have been exposed here don't even qualify as my driver's friend. So fucck off idiatu!

15 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by neena: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Altwireless, trashy. Very trashy. Even politicians are not this sore. How old are you again? 2? 3?

Smh for people like you that joke with death. I wouldn't pray for death to visit you. Rather, I' ll simply wish you what you El- Rufai.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by atlwireles: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
stinggy:

you're quoting the wrong person....smh, you see why I said you're brainless

Shake your head all want. Too many mighty Igor on this forum. Why do you deadbeats, beat your chest for nothing?

1 Like

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by atlwireles: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I don't have time for street urchins outside Nairaland! Some of you that have been exposed here don't qualify as my driver's friend. So fucck off idiatu!

You have a driver, just one or a fleet of them?? That's why you are king of kings in your virtual life. Poverty is just too bad for some of you. You begin to see vision.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by atlwireles: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
[s]
neena: Altwireless, trasy. Very trashy. Even politicians are not this sore. How old are you again? 2? 3?

Smh for people like you that joke with death. I wouldn't pray for death to visit you. Rather, I' ll simply wish you what you El- Rufai.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by Energito11: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
You see what foolishness has caused you.how can you say there is nothing strange in losing 3 kids in 3yrs.may God help you
berem: there is nothing strange about losing 2 or 3 kids in 3-4years. El-Rufai is not the first to experience such and he won't be the last. Stop looking for faults where you wouldn't find

20 Likes

Re: Why Are El-rufai Children Dying At This Rate. by DankemzI(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2014

Sins of the father,... GeJ is ordained you cant insult point your finger at him without paying dearly

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Bombshell! Pmb Received N850m Thru His Pa’s Access Bank Act 0045586381- Dasukiga / DJ Switch Used OBS software To Manipulate Instagram To Fool Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.