Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! (865 Views)

Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. / Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! / Is Rapture Iminent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by ebenice(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
LAST NIGHT VISION OF DIVINE DOCUMENT
Last night, in the vision the Christian worldwide were waiting for a Aeroplane to take us to a particular country which the builder and the foundation was God.(Heb 11:10).
We all waited for the Aeroplane, but suddenly the Aeroplane arrived, we were all joyful and glad to see the Aeroplane arriving.
On the Aeroplane was written"RAPTURE", then we all hold a document in our hand and this will give us evidence that we want to go with the flight. Immediately that the Aeroplane arrived every body was checking his document if any thing is missing or not meanwhile i was wondering how the plane will contain all of us, but the pilot was the holy spirit of God that will take people to meet the lamb of God. Then as we got before the entrance of the plane, there was a man standing, his face full of smile, and glorious, he will say"HELLO, SHOW ME YOUR DOCUMENT", if the document is not complete he will say"YOUR DOCUMENT IS NOT COMPLETE,YOU ARE NOT WORTHY", but if the document is complete, he will say"YOU HAVE A COMPLETE DOCUMENT,GO AND OCCUPY YOUR SEAT FOR THE GRATE WEDDING OF THE LAMB"many fake document was rejected and many uncomplet document was rejected, i could see many that i know here on Facebook running to and fro looking their remaining document and some original document before the flight will leave. I could see sadness on their face because where to get document has been closed, but still yet they continue running. but when those who have the complete document had entered, the man that stood at the entrance wave his hand to those who doesn't have complete document, he sorrowed for them and the door was closed, then the aeroplane left.(2 Timothy 2:19) Those who remain was asking their self question, why they were rejected, and the following was their saying :
BECAUSE OF RESTITUTION (large percent of people said this).
MY MENTOR HELPED ME TO DO THIS FAKE DOCUMENT. (95% of people said this).
MY PASTOR SAID MY DOCUMENT WAS OKAY, BUT HE WAS DECEIVING ME. (99% of people said this).
I THOUGHT THE DOCUMENT WAS OKAY. (100% said this).
I COPY MY FRIEND TO DO MY DOCUMENT. (90% ;( of people said this).
A PASTOR SAID THEY WON'T ASK ME OF SOME NEEDS,BUT NOW THAT IS WHAT I WAS ASKED OF.(80% of people said this).
NEVERTHELESS THE FOUNDATION OF GOD STANDETH SURE, HAVING THIS SEAL (e.i it can never be change), THE LORD KNOWETH THEM THAT ARE HIS, AND, LET EVERY ONE THAT NAMETH THE NAME OF CHRIST FROM INIQUITY.
I then woke up, this vision is talking about rapture, heaven still required complete holiness from you, do the necessary thing you need to do, rapture is knocking at the door of the earth, very soon the sky will welcome the arrival of Jesus Christ, the end time has end already, prepare to meet the lamb of God, share this with the world, family, church, friends, wife, husband, there is no more time to waste.
I PREACHED LOVE BECAUSE GOD IS LOVE AND HE WANT YOU TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
I PREACHED PEACE BECAUSE YOU MUST FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL MEN.
I PREACHED GRACE BECAUSE THE GRACE OF GOD IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU.
I PREACHED HOLINESS,RIGHTE OUSNESS, TRUTH, BECAUSE WITHOUT THIS NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD.
I PREACHED PURIFICATION OF THE HEART BECAUSE, BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD.
I PREACHED ABOUT THE KINGDOM OF GOD BECAUSE IS PREPARED FOR ME AND YOU.
I PREACHED ABOUT GODS JUDGEMENT BECAUSE HE IS A CONSUMING FIRE.
I PREACHED ABOUT RAPTURE BECAUSE THIS IS A SUDDEN GLORIOUS EVENT WHICH YOU MUST NOT MISS.
I PREACHED ABOUT HELL FIRE BECAUSE IS A TERRIBLE PLACE AND THE TORMENT AND AGONY IS FOR ETERNITY.
I PREACHED ABOUT REPENTANCE BECAUSE JESUS STILL HAVE PLEASURE IN YOUR SOUL, AND HE LOVES YOU.
I PREACHED AGAINST WORLDLY DRESSING BECAUSE YOU NEED TO PRESENT YOUR BODY AS A LIVING AND HOLY SACRIFICE AND YOUR BODY MUST BE CLEAN.
( 1 TIMOTHY 6:1 TO END )
WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY THAT WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER IN THE MARRIAGE SUPER OF THE LAMB.
AS YOU COMMENT ON THIS, GOD WILL MAKE WAY FOR YOU AND SAVE YOU BY ALL MEANS TO MAKE HEAVEN AND RAPTURE.

By bro Emmanuel samsonjude of overcommer group of Christ.

5 Likes

Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by greatnma: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Complete holiness is the word my brother.

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by ifex370(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
making heaven is the greatest achievement...
LORD give me the grace thats all i ask of

2 Likes

Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by freshPikin: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
Making heaven is a scam. So many rules and sins even those unknown to the believer.

Holiness is a vain attempt to achieve an insurmountable standard. You can never be holy enough, for righteousness is like filthy rags before Dictator Yahweh.

E get as e go be, only Yahweh and im pikin Jesus go dey heaven.

2 Likes

Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by alexleo(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
God will help us to make heaven by his grace.

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by emmyskies(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is so true. Christians, pls take your restitutions very serious. Rapture is very near. No wonder, the Lord led me to do most of my undone restitutions yesterday and today. Chei, make una take am very serious o. The Lord will open way to do. Do them pls. No wonder the Lord has quickened me. Watch and pray brethren. GOD bless you

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by ebenice(m): 5:31am On Jul 30, 2014
indeed without holiness no MAN shall see the LORD

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by ebenice(m): 5:32am On Jul 30, 2014
freshPikin: Making heaven is a scam. So many rules and sins even those unknown to the believer.

Holiness is a vain attempt to achieve an insurmountable standard. You can never be holy enough, for righteousness is like filthy rags before Dictator Yahweh.

I pray that. God in His unconditional love and His enduring mercy would open your eyes and mind to the depth and reality of eternity so u can repent and make. Amend while yet u live. Before its too late....
Ofcourse the standard of heaven is very high, but don't forget the fire in HELL is very very very HOT too...and its either HEAVEN or HELL .....you choose
Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by freshPikin: 5:58am On Jul 30, 2014
ebenice:
I pray that. God in His unconditional love
If His love is unconditional, we'd all make heaven.

ebenice:
and His enduring mercy would open your eyes and mind to the depth and reality of eternity so u can repent and make. Amend while yet u live.
Heaven isn't worth the bother. No sex, movies, nothing. It was so boring Satan rebelled, while other angels left to take up beautiful wives here on earth. Heaven is not all it is made up to be. Just a confused being who is the father of himself being sung lullabies by the faithfools all eternity long.

ebenice:
Ofcourse the standard of heaven is very high, but don't forget the fire in HELL is very very very HOT too...and its either HEAVEN or HELL .....you choose
If I had to choose, I'd choose hell. Home of the free.
Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by paxonel(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2014
ebenice: LAST NIGHT VISION OF DIVINE DOCUMENT
Last night, in the vision the Christian worldwide were waiting for a Aeroplane to take us to a particular country which the builder and the foundation was God.(Heb 11:10).
We all waited for the Aeroplane, but suddenly the Aeroplane arrived, we were all joyful and glad to see the Aeroplane arriving.
On the Aeroplane was written"RAPTURE", then we all hold a document in our hand and this will give us evidence that we want to go with the flight. Immediately that the Aeroplane arrived every body was checking his document if any thing is missing or not meanwhile i was wondering how the plane will contain all of us, but the pilot was the holy spirit of God that will take people to meet the lamb of God. Then as we got before the entrance of the plane, there was a man standing, his face full of smile, and glorious, he will say"HELLO, SHOW ME YOUR DOCUMENT", if the document is not complete he will say"YOUR DOCUMENT IS NOT COMPLETE,YOU ARE NOT WORTHY", but if the document is complete, he will say"YOU HAVE A COMPLETE DOCUMENT,GO AND OCCUPY YOUR SEAT FOR THE GRATE WEDDING OF THE LAMB"many fake document was rejected and many uncomplet document was rejected, i could see many that i know here on Facebook running to and fro looking their remaining document and some original document before the flight will leave. I could see sadness on their face because where to get document has been closed, but still yet they continue running. but when those who have the complete document had entered, the man that stood at the entrance wave his hand to those who doesn't have complete document, he sorrowed for them and the door was closed, then the aeroplane left.(2 Timothy 2:19) Those who remain was asking their self question, why they were rejected, and the following was their saying :
MY PASTOR SAID MY DOCUMENT WAS OKAY, BUT HE WAS DECEIVING ME. (99% of people said this).
A PASTOR SAID THEY WON'T ASK ME OF SOME NEEDS,BUT NOW THAT IS WHAT I WAS ASKED OF.(80% of people said this).
NEVERTHELESS THE FOUNDATION OF GOD STANDETH SURE, HAVING THIS SEAL (e.i it can never be change), THE LORD KNOWETH THEM THAT ARE HIS, AND, LET EVERY ONE THAT NAMETH THE NAME OF CHRIST FROM INIQUITY.
I then woke up, this vision is talking about rapture, heaven still required complete holiness from you, do the necessary thing you need to do, rapture is knocking at the door of the earth, very soon the sky will welcome the arrival of Jesus Christ, the end time has end already, prepare to meet the lamb of God, share this with the world, family, church, friends, wife, husband, there is no more time to waste.
I PREACHED HOLINESS,RIGHTE OUSNESS, TRUTH, BECAUSE WITHOUT THIS NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD.
I PREACHED PURIFICATION OF THE HEART BECAUSE, BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD.
I PREACHED ABOUT RAPTURE BECAUSE THIS IS A SUDDEN GLORIOUS EVENT WHICH YOU MUST NOT MISS.
I PREACHED ABOUT HELL FIRE BECAUSE IS A TERRIBLE PLACE AND THE TORMENT AND AGONY IS FOR ETERNITY.
I PREACHED ABOUT REPENTANCE BECAUSE JESUS STILL HAVE PLEASURE IN YOUR SOUL, AND HE LOVES YOU.
I PREACHED AGAINST WORLDLY DRESSING BECAUSE YOU NEED TO PRESENT YOUR BODY AS A LIVING AND HOLY SACRIFICE AND YOUR BODY MUST BE CLEAN.
WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY THAT WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER IN THE MARRIAGE SUPER OF THE LAMB.
AS YOU COMMENT ON THIS, GOD WILL MAKE WAY FOR YOU AND SAVE YOU BY ALL MEANS TO MAKE HEAVEN AND RAPTURE.

please don't preach about rapture, it is not in the Bible. i don't know where you got it from.
please live your life here on earth and enjoy it
Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by paxonel(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2014
emmyskies: This is so true. Christians, pls take your restitutions very serious. Rapture is very near. No wonder, the Lord led me to do most of my undone restitutions yesterday and today. Chei, make una take am very serious o. The Lord will open way to do. Do them pls. No wonder the Lord has quickened me. Watch and pray brethren. GOD bless you
my friend! no rapture, it's a contradiction to the Bible
Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by paxonel(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2014
ebenice: indeed without holiness no MAN shall see the LORD
hell fire as used by Jesus in Matthew 18:9 means THE EARTH. or GRAVE or soil.
Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by jessyz(f): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2014
paxonel:
hell fire as used by Jesus in Matthew 18:9 means THE EARTH. or GRAVE or soil.

This is complete deception.
Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by paxonel(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
jessyz:
This is complete deception. Anyone that believes this is doomed for eternity.
@Jessy, really? ok let's look at that verse critically.
Matthew 18:9 says And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
Here, Jesus was talking to the Jews who put so much value on their religion Judaism,
note: Judaism is the religion or faith of the Jews which started in the old testament with the covenant between God and Abraham, since the Jews were decendants of Abraham they value that religion so much the way any human being will value his eye that they don't want to believe in anything else, not even Jesus, just like we wount believe in anything else but Jesus
so Jesus who saw how much they value that religion uses EYE in that verse of the Bible to describe Judaism.
to the Jews, Judaism is eye ( the light ) just like we Christians see Christianity as the light, the only religion approved by God for salvation to mankind
so when you replace JUDAISM for EYE in that verse it says
Matthew 18:9 And if thine JUDAISM YOU BELIEVE IN offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with ONE EYE , rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
so how does Judaism offend the Jews such that they needed to pluck it out of their life? Judaism offended the Jews because Judaism could not free the jews from the consequence of sin which is death inspite all the laws and 10 commandments Judaism came with
remember Adam and Eve sin which brought death to mankind
so to solve this problem of death that was why Jesus came
Now, Jesus is the founder of Christianity which is another faith different from the faith of the Jews which is Judaism
it is in Christianity our faith that we are saved therefore we are saved by faith
what are we saved from? we are saved from the consequence of sin which is death therefore CHRISTIANITY IS ETERNAL LIFE,we have eternal life in us
john 3:16:whosoever believe should not perish but have eternal life
Since Christianity is eternal life, let us replace the word LIFE in that verse with Christianity
Matthew 18:9 And if thine JUDAISM WHICH YOU BELIEVE IN offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into CHRISTIANITY with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
Now one eye there simply means your body, the other eye is your religion, you value both your body and your religion, your body will die someday not you, your body is not you.but your religion christianity will never die, you will be given a new body to continue life here on earth,you and your religion will continue life on earth forever and ever , how does that work? please read . 1 Corinthians 15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
please read this chapter down
since Christianity has defeated death and grave is where we go when we die, that means we will never go to grave because we will never die because death has been defeated
1 Corinthians 15:55 says O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
Therefore HE'LL FIRE SIMPLY MEANS GRAVE in mathew 18:9. let's look at it again. Jesus told the jews in
Matthew 18:9 that, And if thine JUDAISM YOU BELIEVE IN offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into CHRISTIANITY with one eye (your one body without your Judaism ), rather than having YOUR BODY AND YOUR RELIGION (which is Judaism ) to be cast into THE GRAVE OR SOIL
THEREFORE HELL FIRE MEANS GRAVE
consequently, Matthew 5:29 says And if thy right eye (thy religion,specifically judaism because he was talking to the jews) offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish ( Judaism in you should die), and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell (the grave)
because the grave is the last bus stop for every man who dies which was defeated by christ
if you are a Christian you still do not believe that life continues forever on this earth that means you don't believe in resurrection, you are like the saducees. you don't know the hope of your salvation

Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
ebenice: LAST NIGHT VISION OF DIVINE DOCUMENT

Lots of civilisations have perished because they were as clueless as you. You are a human being using 5% of your brain. Your purpose on this planet is for you to enhance yourself to be fully human. Fuk Yahweh,the prick couldn't care less about you. Get some real knowledge on how to be a God/advanced human or someday you will worship those who built the Third Mainland Bridge,Statue of Liberty and Sky scrappers!

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by tuagbo: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
ifeness:

Lots of civilisations have perished because they were as clueless as you. You are a human being using 5% of your brain. Your purpose on this planet is for you to enhance yourself to be fully human. Fuk Yahweh,the prick couldn't care less about you. Get some real knowledge on how to be a God/advanced human or someday you will worship those who built the Third Mainland Bridge,Statue of Liberty and Sky scrappers!
"Ifeness,"how are you?I haven't seen you on this section in 5-6months.Hope you've been alright,health-wise?
Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
tuagbo: "Ifeness,"how are you?I haven't seen you on this section in 5-6months.Hope you've been alright,health-wise?

I have been good thank brother! I hope you are having a good and productive day?

I actually deactivated my account only to discover that it's back on after an astroid hit Nairaland :-)

Anyway it is good to be back to see the good folks on Nairaland. I guess my mission to kick out religion must be accomplished.

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by Olusanya333(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
freshPikin: Making heaven is a scam. So many rules and sins even those unknown to the believer.

You will give account sir
Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by ebenice(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
ifeness:

U need spiritual help .. I pray u find one in earnest. may God help you bro
Re: RAPTURE Is Iminent, Get Your Document Completed NOW!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
ebenice:

U need spiritual help .. I pray u find one in earnest. may God help you bro

I am already a spirit.

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA: Bishop Martins Suspends Hand Shake During Mass, Others. / 'It's Your Fault.' Hillsong Founder Told Victim Of Child Sex Abuse / Was Jesus Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.