Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Everything God Does Is Perfect, No Mistake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything God Does Is Perfect, No Mistake (1292 Views)

I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. / Everything God Does Is Perfect? / God Does Not Approve Of Praying Facing The East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything God Does Is Perfect, No Mistake by Ab4all(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
A king had a male servant who in all circumstances always said to him "my king, do not be discouraged because everything God does is perfect, no mistake. One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king. The servant manage to kill the animal but couldn't prevent his majesty from losing a finger. Furious and without showing gratitude, the king said if God was good I would not have been attacked and lost one finger. The servant replied, despite all this things I can only tell you- God is good and everything he does is perfect. He is never wrong. Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of the servant. Later, he left for another hunt and was caught by salvages who use human beings for rituals. In the alter, they found out the king had one finger missing and was then released because he was considered not complete to be offered to the Gods. One his return to palace he authorise the servant to be released and said" God was really good to me. I was almost killed but for lack of a finger, I was let go. But I have a question, IF GOD IS SO GOOD, WHY DID HE ALLOW ME TO PUT YOU IN JAIL? The servant replied, if I had gone with you, I would have been sacrificed because I have no missing finger. Everything GOD does is perfect, he is never wrong. MORAL LESSONS. Often times we complain about life and the negative things that happen to us forgetting that nothing is random and that everything has a purpose. Source..........
Re: Everything God Does Is Perfect, No Mistake by ggrin(f): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Sleep In Church During Sermons? / The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds The Secret Of America's Future / As A Born-again,ever Doubted God?(right Or Wrong)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.