Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Do U Have A Business You Want Someone To Take Care For You? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do U Have A Business You Want Someone To Take Care For You? (1527 Views)

Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira / Business You Can Start With 10k, 20k , 30k , 40k. And 50k! / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Have A Business You Want Someone To Take Care For You? by onauchi: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
hi guys do u have a business u want to startup and u are too busy to do it yourself, i will be glad if u can employ me. and i will help u with the business u just have to put me through, direct me on wat u want me to do. i just want to get very busy,aand earn some extra cash. pm me if there is any. thanks
Re: Do U Have A Business You Want Someone To Take Care For You? by APFM(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Drop ur nos and I will call u
Re: Do U Have A Business You Want Someone To Take Care For You? by onauchi: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2014
APFM: Drop ur nos and I will call u
08036573208 thanks
Re: Do U Have A Business You Want Someone To Take Care For You? by mcangelo(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
I am vibrant, active and business inclined, need an employment, though i have no university cert. I am very innovative. I write professional buziness proposal. Currently i work as a driver in an indian firm, but i have become one of the best hands in fiber optics at the company. I wish to leave becouse disregard and racism between us the nigerias and indiand. Call me if u have a job for.08064004317.
Re: Do U Have A Business You Want Someone To Take Care For You? by ogb5(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
very innovative way of marketing yourself. I would have tried to engage you, but, but, what if, em, em, what will I do if you vanish into thin air with my money. Just asking o.
Re: Do U Have A Business You Want Someone To Take Care For You? by onauchi: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
ogb5: very innovative way of marketing yourself. I would have tried to engage you, but, but, what if, em, em, what will I do if you vanish into thin air with my money. Just asking o.
Lol why will I vanish with your money? I can invite u to my house. What do you think?
Re: Do U Have A Business You Want Someone To Take Care For You? by stechi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
onauchi:
Lol why will I vanish with your money? I can invite u to my house. What do you think?

mind being a freelance marketer for a vehicle tracking company and get paid for any deal you conclude?
Re: Do U Have A Business You Want Someone To Take Care For You? by onauchi: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
stechi:

mind being a freelance marketer for a vehicle tracking company and get paid for any deal you conclude?
will love to
Re: Do U Have A Business You Want Someone To Take Care For You? by wills03: 5:36am On Aug 06, 2014
stechi:

I would want to really know more about freelancing. Can u throw more light? Thanks
Re: Do U Have A Business You Want Someone To Take Care For You? by stechi(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2014
wills03:

I would want to really know more about freelancing. Can u throw more light? Thanks

1. You would be trained on what the business entails either through an information pack or one-on-one presentation.
2. A commission would be agreed upon for any transaction you conclude (i.e. payment confirmed into our company's account and project executed satisfactorily)
2. You work with the information you have acquired to get clients.
3. For each concluded transaction (i.e from initiating the contact to project completion/payment), you would recieve your commission payment into your bank account (for record/documentation purposes)

AS SIMPLE AS THAT. wink

1 Like

Re: Do U Have A Business You Want Someone To Take Care For You? by emmascomm: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
onauchi:
hi guys do u have a business u want to startup and u are too busy to do it yourself, i will be glad if u can employ me. and i will help u with the business u just have to put me through, direct me on wat u want me to do. i just want to get very busy,aand earn some extra cash. pm me if there is any. thanks

A bold move if I must say and impressive but then a piece of advice, for this kind of thing to be rewarding to you & anybody, make sure that honesty is not a strange word to you and that you are at home with record keeping. You have already impressed as a hardworking fellow so that counts for you.
I may be interested to partner with you as I have with other people if you are:
1) in Lagos and possibly a student.
2) keep up with modern communication tools like social media, Whassap, viber, email etc
3) can travel length and breath of Lagos
4) knows that customer is the king and MUST be served
5) or be willing to learn the basics of customer service, because that is what you will need to succeed with a FMCG
6) smart enough to pool and manage contacts for varieties of products.
7) know your role as a custodian

If you are comfortable with those or needs more clarification, do not hesitate to contact with me on: emmansoncommercials@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Ship From The US And Pay On Delivery In Nigeria / Help Me With Info About Small Scale Snail Farming / Cheapest Top Quality Print Complementary Cards Plus Free Design.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.