Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,449 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport (27053 Views)

Mikel Shines: Do You Think Mourinho Would Have Allowed Mikel To Play UCL? / Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea / Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
If this is actually true. What if Chelsea insist he leaves ?

A man's worth is not dictated by the law. It's in the mind cool

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by moneybag100: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by olatunji390(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Good for him
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by ozodigboo(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
So all these years he was at Chelsea, he never got a british passport ?
As in, so now, he's at chelsea for the passport and no longer to play football >
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by ManTiger(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
strange but true!!
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by bennyrazz: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
what about moses
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by metorichmond(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sharp ibo boy
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by pelvicky(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
mikel dats star is stl in you,,leave chelsea and go to juventus...am sure u will perform well...
Instead of wasting ur time in chelsea

bt,,36 apperance and only 2 goals
Get a lyf bro ooo

2 Likes

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by tobounty(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
people that are criticizing mikel and has not achieve 1/100 of what this guy has achieved,u are a complete MUMU!

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by lekzzydo(m): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
feezy: Pls who is Mikel?
A British Snail.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by lekzzydo(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tholuwaniey: .
hey! Wat is wrong with you? Do u have a . (Dot) syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by wiringdpt(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Russian
rattlesnake: better

hes a national liability to nigeria...afterall hes scrweing a ukrainian

soon putin will also give him a passport in east ukraine undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by UnknownT: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Maybe he should sign a contract with Versace or Gucci to supply him a quality BELT he will need for the bench gringrin

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Gynacologist(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
feezy: Pls who is Mikel?
hu u d ask.
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by hensben(m): 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
chai!!! mikel don suffer for slowpokes hand

well, make him get british passport n leave my chelsea, as you all can see, he is not welcome anymore.
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mikel should come back and play for eyimba he's career don finish
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
mikel? shey passport scarce lk daht niii iya basira dey snap wait n get nw grin
grin
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Spaxon(f): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
And dat won't change the price of ijebu Garri
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by UnknownT: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
neutralwaya: If this is actually true. What if Chelsea insist he leaves ?

A man's worth is not dictated by the law. It's in the mind cool

Chelsea can't insist he leaves if his contract has not expired. They can't even terminate his contract without a mutual understanding. The least chelsea can do is to bench him or send him to train with chelsea reserve team

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by otalenu(m): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
No problem

He should get himself a good seat belt for the bench then
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by chlowi(f): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Vision2045: that snail that wore jersey no10 for nigeria at the last worldcup

OMG Lmao
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by EbolaGoingHam(m): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
is him that sabi
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by lekzzydo(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
bennyrazz: what about moses
planning to get bench passport.

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by chlowi(f): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
lekzzydo: A British Snail.

My God!!!
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by chlowi(f): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
My God! The comments I read so far are just hilarious lol! But on a more serious note, if I were in mikel's shoes, snail or not.... I wnt make that decision .... I'll rather work harder to make nations offer me citizenship willingly..m

2 Likes

Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Buking1: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by lekzzydo(m): 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Spaxon: And dat won't change the price of ijebu Garri
you have been noticed, so......back off.
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by nonjebose(m): 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Wish him all the best
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by tchigofigo(m): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2014
funny thread, funny posts..pple don assemble beeef on top mikel head..
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2014
The guy get money already, what is he doing with British passport.. Who goes to Britain these days..so will ask for french citizenship or italin when he move to monaco or Juventus.. i hope he see shirt this season so he can perform and people buy him next year.
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2014
chlowi: My God! The comments I read so far are just hilarious lol! But on a more serious note, if I were in mikel's shoes, snail or not.... I wnt make that decision .... I'll rather work harder to make nations offer me citizenship willingly..m
mikels shoe or shell? snail dey wear shoe??
Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by nonjebose(m): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2014
chlowi: My God! The comments I read so far are just hilarious lol! But on a more serious note, if I were in mikel's shoes, snail or not.... I wnt make that decision .... I'll rather work harder to make nations offer me citizenship willingly..m
. I don't think obi cares about doing that. He is marking time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timo Werner Leaves Chelsea, Returns To RB Leipzig / EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub / Victor Osimhen Resumes Training With Lille, His New Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.