Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? (12408 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured / Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob / Death toll rises to 4 in Blast Near Mosque In Maiduguri After Friday Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by siddiq202(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2014
omenka: Why do you waste energy responding to such infiniitesimally inconsequential dolts?? Their world view is acutely distorted by their hatred for anything not of their origin. What is even the point of saying the mosque was probably empty?? Their type have dug themselves so deep into the abyss to hatred they celebrate the death of innocents as long as they are not "their own".

May God rest the soul of the departed, amen.

I'm just trying to see if they can reason like normal human beings for once.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by EasternLeopard: 6:54am On Jul 30, 2014
siddiq202:

If truly education has added something to your life, make a research and find out by yourself.

What is your view on this comment

alnaijiri: O God! Painful is the plight of Your People the Muslims at this moment. Everywhere o, Earth we are being persecuted and slaughtered by our oppressors and even by ourselves.Truly we must study the Qur'an and Your Holy Laws and observe them stringently so that we will warrant Your Blessings once more as in the days of old, when You led the downtrodden Muslims to victory against those who humiliated us, and ended the empires of Rome and Persia and granted us their land.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by kimond101: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

How many times have you heard or see Southern or MB muslims reacting violently to anti-islamic actions.

You still haven't answered my question.
Since you think everybody in the north is Hausa. Check your Nigerian map, you'll see that northern border is close to Chad and Cameroon. The government has failed us in terms of security, employment, education etc. And corruption is a cancer that has eaten deep into this nation. So when you want to point finger at a group of people remember that 4 points back to you.
Since you know who the Boko Haramite are I suggest you get a military form and go and fight them since you know them as Northerners. I believe you can do better than causing cyber-war.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by siddiq202(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

What is your view on this comment

I'm not responsible for anybody's comment. That said, what is wrong with the comment.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 30, 2014
How can notherners keep bombing themselves. Chai!!! There is God o.
Keep bombing the north till 2015 so that they will even be scared to come out for elections. Even if they come out on election day, still bomb them anyways.Or better still- declare a state of emergency there during elections .Remember the deciding vote comes from there. The Yorubas are very gullible and will be easily divided so u will still get some votes from them and ur ppl and igbo ppl will vote for u since they r kind of blind and unreasonable.
Kudos! The money for ur campaign will soon be approved by the house of assembly.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by EasternLeopard: 7:11am On Jul 30, 2014
kimond101:

You still haven't answered my question.
Since you think everybody in the north is Hausa. Check your Nigerian map, you'll see that northern border is close to Chad and Cameroon. The government has failed us in terms of security, employment, education etc. And corruption is a cancer that has eaten deep into this nation. So when you want to point finger at a group of people remember that 4 points back to you.
Since you know who the Boko Haramite are I suggest you get a military form and go and fight them since you know them as Northerners. I believe you can do better than causing cyber-war.

I applied but your BH brothers decided to occupy space meant for guys like me with their supporters.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by EasternLeopard: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2014
siddiq202:

I'm not responsible for anybody's comment. That said, what is wrong with the comment.

He said god gave muslims victory over rome and persia

Pls tell me the sins of rome and persia.

Pls tell me the sins of Nigerian Xtians
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

I applied but your BH brothers decided to occupy space meant for guys like me with their supporters.

STFU man

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by kimond101: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

People like you are easy to detect (Cyber-warrior). The supporters of Boko Haram that are in the military which you claim are my brothers sacrifice their lives and the war front to protect us and ungrateful Nigerian like yourself still call the Nigerian military Boko Haram.
Anyways enough space is still available if you didn't know or you go and join Joint Task Force. That would make better impact in the lives of Nigerians than making comments with intension of causing religious intolerance and getting nairaland likes. Peace.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by EasternLeopard: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Guestartiste:

STFU man

You think everyone is a coward like you

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by experimentist: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2014
born2fuck: how can we hook up jooh?
una wan go 2fuck abi

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by EasternLeopard: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2014
kimond101:

People like you are easy to detect (Cyber-warrior). The supporters of Boko Haram that are in the military which you claim are my brothers sacrifice their lives and the war front to protect us and ungrateful Nigerian like yourself still call the Nigerian military Boko Haram.
Anyways enough space is still available if you didn't know or you go and join Joint Task Force. That would make better impact in the lives of Nigerians than making comments with intension of causing religious intolerance and getting nairaland likes. Peace.

If your are educated enough to read,

You will never call any Igbo a coward.

I don't need to argue with you about my application
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2014
AroOkigbo:
same reason fireworks are rampant during Christmas

Lolz
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by siddiq202(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2014
EasternLeopard:

He said god gave muslims victory over rome and persia

Pls tell me the sins of rome and persia.

Pls tell me the sins of Nigerian Xtians

You chose not to see what he said before that? Ok since what you do is quote out of context, he also said this "we are being persecuted and slaughtered by our oppressors" and this ".. When you led downtrodden muslims to victory against THOSE THAT HUMILIATED us".

This is my last reply to you on this thread. It's truly waste of energy engaging people like you.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Ifyjemila(f): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Too bad.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Jabioro: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2014
The end of Ramadan fasting and the begining of Shawal fasting..,Let us see how they bomb themselves into ex.....tion ..
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by elbinmanny(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2014
siddiq202: I saw the news on SR too

What will you lots that normally say BH target on mosques are always unsuccessful say this time.

By God's grace the end to this madness is near. May God grant the families of those that lost their lives fortitude to bear the loss.
i will take them serious if a mosque is bombed on a friday during prayer time....not at night wen the arabic slaves are sleeping...wats tye need of bombing an empty mosque sad angry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by carlos1(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2014
xynerise: Just heard this now.

Any confirmation? undecided

Please bro, Ur life is still important to us especially on nairaland. Stop waiting for any conformation. Please leave the north Asap
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by wheesin(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2014
dhammyg: AM TIRED OF COMMENTING ON NEWS OF BOMB BLASTSsadangry

me too..it makes me feel jobless.. undecided VIP RIP to the dead.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by xynerise: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2014
carlos1:

Please bro, Ur life is still important to us especially on nairaland. Stop waiting for any conformation. Please leave the north Asap
I dey mad go stay for North? Na Lagos I camp with my family
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by shizzleStar: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2014
siddiq202: I saw the news on SR too

What will you lots that normally say BH target on mosques are always unsuccessful say this time.

By God's grace the end to this madness is near. May God grant the families of those that lost their lives fortitude to bear the loss.
what we have to say is that more mosques should be bombed and less churches. Its high time they started hitting their targets on mosques while they missed their targets on churches or the bomb defused before they get close to the church cool

Meanwhile this news is false, its just to create a false impression that not only churches are attacked angry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by shizzleStar: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2014
elbinmanny: i will take them serious if a mosque is bombed on a friday during prayer time....not at night wen the arabic slaves are sleeping...wats tye need of bombing an empty mosque sad angry
don't mind the fools, they think they can deceive any reasonable person. iddiiotts! angry
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2014
alnaijiri: O God! Painful is the plight of Your People the Muslims at this moment. Everywhere o, Earth we are being persecuted and slaughtered by our oppressors and even by ourselves.Truly we must study the Qur'an and Your Holy Laws and observe them stringently so that we will warrant Your Blessings once more as in the days of old, when You led the downtrodden Muslims to victory against those who humiliated us, and ended the empires of Rome and Persia and granted us their land.
re u mad? ur allah gave u rome? Did u snif mohammed anus

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2014
elbinmanny: i will take them serious if a mosque is bombed on a friday during prayer time....not at night wen the arabic slaves are sleeping...wats tye need of bombing an empty mosque sad angry

Well, they got u thinking the way they want!!!
But meanwhile presidency/GEJ = Boko haram
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by blocker: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2014

Almajiri or wetin u dey call yourself when was Rome given to you and the rest of you camels? So in Allah's name you must make the world uninhabitable because of 72 virgins? What would you be doing with virgins in paradise because what I think you have in mind is an earthly thing and not stuff you do in heaven. People find it difficult to convert to that ideological trash of a twisted version of a religion without having a dagger to their throat.
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2014
na wa o
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by beatzbyraiyub(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2014
What foolish amnesty! Or neigoiating with rebels-we wont allow granting their wish/requests, cuz they will re-strategize and regroup in their thousands to haunting every region down and if we allow nigeria to split then the blood of the entire citizenry is in our hands. Because when we allow nigeria split, boko haram sect will find it easy for them to capture all the norths n form their own lslamic nation, for dz is their utimate goal n we must not close an eye to it. Cant u see their wary strategies, they boombard every nook n cranny of the north to shake the whole body of nigeria;.they fight and attack our army day & night, they throw panics into other neighbouring northern states through their series of suicidial attacks at the same, they want to fuel a bullow of choas and crisis in these state with the sole aim of letting anarchy ushered in. We must not accept them within, or near us. therefore, wherever u are, all eyes must be on alerts; do not accomodate too good-to-be true strangers or let our houses to them- for everyone nigerian individual is now his/her country watch-dog. We must fight back n rescue the remains of our fallens. "As the brave stand & fight, only cowards runs in fear while their fears keep haunting them down"
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by BrainWssh(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Guestartiste:

Well, they got u thinking the way they want!!!
But meanwhile presidency/GEJ = Boko haram
AREWA+JNI+MUDERER BUHARAM=BOKO BOKO HARAM
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by BrainWssh(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2014
beatzbyraiyub: What foolish amnesty! Or neigoiating with rebels-we wont allow granting their wish/requests, cuz they will re-strategize and regroup in their thousands to haunting every region down and if we allow nigeria to split then the blood of the entire citizenry is in our hands. Because when we allow nigeria split, boko haram sect will find it easy for them to capture all the norths n form their own lslamic nation, for dz is their utimate goal n we must not close an eye to it. Cant u see their wary strategies, they boombard every nook n cranny of the north to shake the whole body of nigeria;.they fight and attack our army day & night, they throw panics into other neighbouring northern states through their series of suicidial attacks at the same, they want to fuel a bullow of choas and crisis in these state with the sole aim of letting anarchy ushered in. We must not accept them within, or near us. therefore, wherever u are, all eyes must be on alerts; do not accomodate too good-to-be true strangers or let our houses to them- for everyone nigerian individual is now his/her country watch-dog. We must fight back n rescue the remains of our fallens. "As the brave stand & fight, only cowards runs in fear while their fears keep haunting them down"
U are a true son of the soil. Kudos
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Amule5000us(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2014
THE LAND OF BOMBS. Will my son ever be back in this land of bombs. Will my son ever learn in the land of bombs. Will my son ever grow in the land of bombs. Will my son ever live in the land of bombs. Will my son ever worship in the land of bombs. Will my son ever be free in the land of bombs. Will my son ever be compassionate in the land of bombs. Will my son ever walk in the land of bombs. Will my son ever succeed in the land of bombs. So many question runing in the heart of men.bt nigeria is our land and we will always defend our land.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by seankay(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2014
Muslims dey copy xtains but em knockout na bomb sad
Re: Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? by Neroanna(f): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2014
ANAMBRA11: re u mad? ur allah gave u rome? Did u snif mohammed anus
grin lmao.."sniff mohammed's anus" U r funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga / I Can’t Take Responsibility For Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Goodluck Jonathan / Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.