Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

***scholarships For United States Study*** - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / ***scholarships For United States Study*** (3795 Views)

A U.s.a N.g.o That Offer Free Scholarships To Nigerian,ghana / 2011/2012 Available Scholarships In Nigeria / Hot Available Scholarships For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Bruscan(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
nawttiedivie: Bruscan.. Any medical related course.. Undergraduate studies

Hello nawttiedivie,

You have to be specific on the medical related course you want to pursue. Most medical degrees are pursued as a post-bachelor education in the United States.

--Bruscan
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Bruscan(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
Noah13: I would like to take on computer science, software development to be precise for undergraduate level

Cmputer Science is a popular course of study in the United States, so there are scholarships for it. However, I'm having deal of trouble posting scholarship information on here as the information I posted on scholarships was deleted by the administrator of Nairaland. You can email me with details of your request as I will answer you in details. I have done that for some people on here. I provide free advice.

--Bruscan
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by wkkwl: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
hello goodpm sir,
Am a male registered nurse i ve a diploma in nursing.
Am looking for undergraduate scholarship for nursing.
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by afredytee(f): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bruscan: your mail address please. Thanks

Hello afredytee,

We do not have newsletter yet, however, we are working on that. You can like and follow us on Facebook for information and latest news on colleges admissions, scholarship information , etc. Regarding your question on "how to apply," you will have to apply directly to the schools whose scholarships fits your need. I'm having deal of trouble posting scholarship information on here as the information I posted on scholarships was deleted by the administrator of Nairaland. You can email me with details of your request as I will answer you in details. I have done for many on here.

--Bruscan

Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Bruscan(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=afredytee][/quote]

afredytee,

You can reach me through: info@bruscan.com

--Bruscan
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Bruscan(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
wkkwl: hello goodpm sir,
Am a male registered nurse i ve a diploma in nursing.
Am looking for undergraduate scholarship for nursing.

Hello wkkwl,

Thank you for your interest. There are scholarships for your choice program (Full or partial) and I would be pleased to provide them. However, for some reasons I can't post them on here. I think providing such information such as schools name with contact address, etc. violates Nairaland policy so you can email me using: info@bruscan.com for details. I tried to do it for a couple of people and it was removed. I think it translates to advertisement. So sorry for the inconvenience.

--Bruscan
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by remson62(m): 4:14am On Aug 06, 2014
Please,any scholarship form out for now, please give me the details
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Innocent77: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Interested. How do I apply?
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Chydobe: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
The Naveen Jindal School of Management at the university of Texas is pleased to present the Dean's Excellence Scholarships. Eligible students applying for scholarships for international students in USA may be USA citizens, permanent residents and international students.The university of Texas at Dallas Naveen Jindal School of Management is the largest of the University of Texas Dallas' 8 schools.

Scholarships for international students in USA are available for candidates who are interested in pursuing a graduate programme. Scholarships are awarded to study courses offered by the university.

Click on link below to apply

http://www.newzified.com/scholarships-for-international-students-in-usa-deans-excellence-scholarships%e2%94%82university-of-texas/
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by Chydobe: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2017
Syracuse University is pleased to give Merit Based Scholarships for International students. These scholarships are available to students intending to pursue an undergraduate programme. Syracuse University otherwise known as Syracuse, ‘Cuse, or SU[7] is a private research university based in Syracuse, New York, United States.

The merit based scholarships are made available for candidates interested in pursuing an undergraduate programme. Scholarships are awarded to study courses offered by the university.

Scholarship Award : Students with high academic achievements admitted into Syracuse University are being awarded the following merit based scholarships on their level of achievement:

Click on link below for more information and how to apply

http://www.newzified.com/2018-usa-merit-based-scholarships-for-international-students-syracuse-university/
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by MANDY21: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good afternoon, please I need scholarship to study bachelor in insurance in usa or canada if you have information please email me anonyefaith@gmail.com
Re: ***scholarships For United States Study*** by drhammed: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
11 Fully-funded PhD positions within BioMove grad program in Germany

Suitable for students with background (&interest) in Zoology, Microbiology, Epidemiology, Ecology, Botany, Conservation, Behavioural, Evolutionary Biology & related fields

Deadline: 14 May 2021

Please Apply

https://twitter.com/drhammed/status/1383013149281038338?s=21

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Admissions Are Now Open To Study And Work In Ukraine For 2012/2013! / Mobile Phones, Decoders And Laptops Repair Training / Study In Europe At Low Tuition Fees Btw 200 Euro-2500 Euro Per Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.