Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Sydney Sheldon Books-fans Thread! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sydney Sheldon Books-fans Thread! (1058 Views)

Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) / John Grisham Or Sydney Sheldon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sydney Sheldon Books-fans Thread! by Em2va: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2008
Anyone who just loves Sydney Sheldon and his books come in here lets talk because according to him
Tommorow Never Comes! Well that seems to be my most loved novel of his, apart from, "The Best Laid",
"The Naked Face" et al.
Re: Sydney Sheldon Books-fans Thread! by netotse(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2008
best laid plans was simply maddddd! classic twist, its just amazing how 90% of the time he has u guessing in the wrong direction.
Re: Sydney Sheldon Books-fans Thread! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2008
netotse:

best laid plans was simply maddddd! classic twist, its just amazing how 90% of the time he has u guessing in the wrong direction.

That's Sidney Sheldon for you. I haven't read "The Best Laid Plans", but I think Sidney Sheldon is one of the best writers ever. He's just excessively talented. If Grisham gave him some of his story lines, he would have made better use of them. Not that he was short of storylines anyway. No offence meant, Grisham fans.
Re: Sydney Sheldon Books-fans Thread! by Sisikill: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2008
First of all, Hell yeah. . . Best Laid Plans was the BOMB!! My favorite of all the Sheldon Books and I didn’t think anything would beat Windmills of the Gods for me.

Before I read BLP and WOG, I was more of a character fan than the books themselves. I loved Contstantine Demeris and it was because of him I read Memories of Midnight. He was so deliciously evil, I fell head over heels.  kiss kiss kiss

I also like it when he does the continuity thing like he did with BLP and the Sky is falling.

With that said, my top Sheldon Books …in no particular order, just books I’ve read more than 3 times.

The Sky is falling
Doomsday conspiracy
Memories of Midnight
The other Side of Midnight
Master of the game
Rage of Angels
Windmills of the Gods

Finally, Mactao. . . .WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN?!!! angry angry
Re: Sydney Sheldon Books-fans Thread! by skywalk: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2008
I sign! Memories of Midnight, Best laid plans, Rage of Angels, The Sky is fallin, Other Side Of Midnight, If Tomorrow Comes. I can go on and on, he is goood.
Re: Sydney Sheldon Books-fans Thread! by princesa(f): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2008
the other side of midnight ring a bell of recognition in me

but i cant remeber the plot embarassed
Re: Sydney Sheldon Books-fans Thread! by omega25red(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2008
My fav sydney Sheldon book was Dooms day Conspiracy untillti read Bloodline if you can ever get your hands on this book, you would just love it
It had twists until the end and the mental visuals are just incredible.
also i read
Best laid plans
wind mills of the gods
are you afraid of the dark
the star shines down
Re: Sydney Sheldon Books-fans Thread! by trillionsG(f): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2008
tongue tongue I LOVE RAGE OF ANGEL'S ANYDAY ANYTIME.SHELDON IS FUNTASTIC, I LOVE HIS BOOKS.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Read! / Www.shvoong.com / Late Rush!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.