Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Is Shipping My Car Through RORO Port Safe And Is AES Shipping Company Reliable? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Shipping My Car Through RORO Port Safe And Is AES Shipping Company Reliable? (1637 Views)

How Can I Get A New Car Through Finance?? Lagos / By Car Through Africa / Can I Ship In 1994 Car Through Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Shipping My Car Through RORO Port Safe And Is AES Shipping Company Reliable? by tutuye75: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello guys, I need a very quick advise on this issue. I got a Toyota Camry 09 SE through a friend who is using AES shipping comapny for the shipment of the car to Nigeria. First, is Shipping through RORO port safe without any part removed or the car dented? Secondly, is AES shipping a very reliable shipping company? How many days does it take a ship to get to RORO from Baltimore, US?.. The car boarded the ship on 28th August. And how quick can a car be cleared from RORO? I was informed that if the car was containerized, i may not get it within 3 months, pls how far is that true?
Re: Is Shipping My Car Through RORO Port Safe And Is AES Shipping Company Reliable? by ivoryhouse(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2014
tutuye75: Hello guys, I need a very quick advise on this issue. I got a Toyota Camry 09 SE through a friend who is using AES shipping comapny for the shipment of the car to Nigeria. First, is Shipping through RORO port safe without any part removed or the car dented? Secondly, is AES shipping a very reliable shipping company? How many days does it take a ship to get to RORO from Baltimore, US?.. The car boarded the ship on 28th August. And how quick can a car be cleared from RORO? I was informed that if the car was containerized, i may not get it within 3 months, pls how far is that true?
It all depends.. roro is safe but you have to ensure you clear immediately the ship docks ( that is after certain processes..the cars will be taken off the ship first). Aes is ok so quit worrying, engage a clearing agent and let him start the process as soon as you get the documents. Cheers
Re: Is Shipping My Car Through RORO Port Safe And Is AES Shipping Company Reliable? by owo4mii(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2020
YOU BRING YOUR VEHICLE FOR PERSONAL USES OR SALES.
WE ARE RELIABLE SOURCE TO YOUR FROWN AND DIS BELIEVE ON CLEARING YOUR GOODS AND CARS AT THE NIGERIA SEA PORT, EITHER SINGLE CONSIGNMENT OR CONTAINER GOODS.
WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO owo4mii
TO HELP YOU OUT.

For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
https://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com

Custom Clearing agent that hears your plea and deliver at agreed period.
With God all things are possible

(1) (Reply)

Please House I Need Where I Can Learn Automedics Diagnosis / Mercedes Please / My Car Over Heats In Motion But Very Normal In Heavy Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.