Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Is The Best Way To Validate Your Idea In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Way To Validate Your Idea In Nigeria (812 Views)

A New Business Idea In Need Of Suggestions And Objective Critiquing / Now Is The Time To Start That Business Idea In 2016 / Win 5m Naira To Fund Your Business Plan/idea In Meet The Executive II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Validate Your Idea In Nigeria by buemene(m): 2:05am On Jul 30, 2014
We all know that to start a business, you need a product or service, a group of people willing to pay for it, and a way to get paid. The number one rule in starting a business is: Don’t waste time building something nobody wants.

Lots of the information online is targeted toward the western culture, environment, social behaviour, etc.

Fellow Entrepreneurs, how do you validate your business ideas i.e. know exactly what people want and are willing to pay for in Nigerian and or African?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Validate Your Idea In Nigeria by macsika: 3:14am On Jul 30, 2014
For a start whats your idea?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Validate Your Idea In Nigeria by newacca: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2014
buemene: We all know that to start a business, you need a product or service, a group of people willing to pay for it, and a way to get paid. The number one rule in starting a business is: Don’t waste time building something nobody wants.

Lots of the information online is targeted toward the western culture, environment, social behaviour, etc.

Fellow Entrepreneurs, how do you validate your business ideas i.e. know exactly what people want and are willing to pay for in Nigerian and or African?

Maybe you need to read one of my post, it's exactly on preparing for opportunities and bringing ideas to reality www.mybroadstreet.com/openyourdoors

(1) (Reply)

Economy At Risk As Lenders Review Loan Facilities Upwards / Personality Traits Of Legendary Leaders / I Started My Business With N50, 000 – Agusto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.