Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Breaking News: I Can’t Perform For Bola Ige's Killer - Lagbaja Tells Omisore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: I Can’t Perform For Bola Ige's Killer - Lagbaja Tells Omisore (828 Views)

Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / Lagbaja Tells His FB Fans That No Second Term For Jonathan. / “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: I Can’t Perform For Bola Ige's Killer - Lagbaja Tells Omisore by robinpab: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2014
It was reported that Lagbaja turned down the offer because he feels Omisore, who is aspiring to be the next Osun State governor, allegedly has a hand in the death of late Minister of Justice, Chief Bola Ige, who was featured in one of Lagbaja’s songs.

Lagbaja was quoted to have said, “Though the court of the land discharged and acquitted you (Omisore) in the murder case against the former minister of justice in Nigeria, the late Cicero of Esa-Oke and foremost nationalist Chief Bola Ige, I have deep-rooted innermost conviction that you are culpable in the death of my mentor and benefactor.”

Continue here to read more: http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/07/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania_1.html

Re: Breaking News: I Can’t Perform For Bola Ige's Killer - Lagbaja Tells Omisore by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 30, 2014
ok
Re: Breaking News: I Can’t Perform For Bola Ige's Killer - Lagbaja Tells Omisore by Dreal1247: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2014
Bombshell!!!
Re: Breaking News: I Can’t Perform For Bola Ige's Killer - Lagbaja Tells Omisore by hazyfm: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2014
unreliable source
Re: Breaking News: I Can’t Perform For Bola Ige's Killer - Lagbaja Tells Omisore by brunnet: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2014: Who Are You Supporting? / Yoruba Organization, Afenifere, Accusses Norther Elders Over Boko Haram / Create The New States Now For War Expediency!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.