Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Good Morning Nlanders - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Good Morning Nlanders (1391 Views)

Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! / Funny Ways Nigerian Responds To Good Morning / KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning Nlanders by ituen(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2008
After being with her all evening, the man couldn't stand another minute with his blind date. Earlier, he had secretly arranged to have a friend call him on the phone an hour into the evening so he would have an excuse to leave if something like this happened.

When he returned to the table, he lowered his eyes, put on a grim statement and said, "I have some bad news. My grand- father has just died."

"Thank God," his date said. "If yours hadn't, mine would've had to."
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by ituen(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2008
BEARDED MAN

A married man was visiting his mistress when she requested that he shave his beard. "Oh, James, I like your beard, but I would really love to see your handsome face."

James replied, "My wife loves this beard, I couldn't possibly do it, she'd kill me!"

"Oh, please?" the girlfriend asked again, in a sexy little voice.

"Oh, really, I can't," he replies. "My wife loves this beard!" The girlfriend asked once more, and he sighs and finally gives in.

That night, James crawls into bed with his wife while she's sleeping.

The wife is awakened somewhat, feels his face and replies, "Oh, Michael, you shouldn't be here, my husband will be home soon."
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by ituen(m): 6:24am On Oct 15, 2008
HAIRY ARMPIT

A large woman, wearing a sleeveless sundress, walked into a Bar. She raised her right arm, revealing a huge, hairy armpit as she pointed to all the people sitting at the bar and asked, "What man here will buy a lady a drink?"

The bar went silent as the patrons tried to ignore her. But down at the end of the bar, an owl-eyed drunk slammed his hand down on the counter and bellowed, "Give the ballerina a drink!" The bartender poured the drink and the woman chugged it down.

She turned to the patrons and again pointed around at all of them, revealing the same hairy armpit, and asked, "What man here will buy a lady a drink?" Once again, the same little drunk slapped his money down on the bar and said, "Give the ballerina another drink!"

The bartender approached the little drunk and said, "Tell me, it's your business if you want to buy the lady a drink, but why do you keep calling her a ballerina?"

The drunk replied, "Any woman who can lift her leg that high has got to be a ballerina!"
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by ituen(m): 6:27am On Oct 15, 2008
YOUNG GOLFER

A young man who was also an avid golfer found himself with a few hours to spare one afternoon. He figured if he hurried and played very fast, he could get in 9 holes before he had to head home. Just as he was about to tee off an old gentleman shuffled onto the tee and asked if he could accompany the young man as he was golfing alone. Not wanting to be rude, he allowed the old gent to join him.

To his surprise the old man played fairly quickly. He didn't hit the ball far, but plodded along consistently and didn't waste much time.

Finally, they reached the 9th fairway and the young man found himself with a tough shot. There was a large pine tree right in front of his ball and directly between his ball and the green.

After several minutes of debating how to hit the shot the old man finally said, "You know, when I was your age I'd hit the ball right over that tree." With that challenge placed before him, the youngster swung hard, hit the ball up, right smack into the top of the tree trunk and it thudded back on the ground not a foot from where it had originally lay.

The old man offered one more comment, "Of course, when I was your age that pine tree was only 3 feet tall."
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by ituen(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2008
EX- HUSBAND

This married couple was sitting in a fine restaurant when the wife looks over at a nearby table and sees a man in a drunken stupor.

The husband asks, "I notice you've been watching that man for some time now. Do you know him?"

"Yes" she replies, "He's my ex-husband, and has been drinking like that since I left him seven years ago."

"That's remarkable" the husband replies, "I wouldn't think anybody could celebrate that long."
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by Azo(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2008
the first one is not so cool but hahahahahahahahahahaha to 2nd and 3rd and 4thgrin grin grin grin
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by ituen(m): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2008
thanks bro. have a smashing day
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by Moyola(f): 6:36am On Oct 15, 2008
good mornin 2 yu
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by Baxilexi(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2008
hahaha

hehehe

hohoho, cant wait for lunch.
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by Scopium: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2008
[size=13pt]The 2nd, 3rd & 4th are just so funny grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by ituen(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2008
Thank you my man
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by MrInfo1(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2008
this ur Good Morning thread, he get as he be o
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by SamMilla1(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2008
let it be a good afternoon for you then.

nice jokes ituen, send us more
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by Scopium: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2008
[size=13pt]In the next 6 hours it's will be good evening[/size]
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by MrInfo1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2008
brilliant boiz smiley
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by Baxilexi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2008
atleast we finish nursery school na.
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by MrInfo1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2008
am very proud u did wink
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by princesa(f): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2008
so am i cool
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by Scopium: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2008
[size=13pt]See this one, abegi[/size]
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by princesa(f): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2008
abegi wetin cheesy
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by Scopium: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2008
[size=13pt]You know[/size]
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by tytylayor: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2008
good morning Ituen grin
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by princesa(f): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2008
gudmorn tyty cool
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by tytylayor: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2008
princesa:

gudmorn tyty cool

angry
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by princesa(f): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2008
soory i opened my 'beautiful set of white teeth encased in a sexy luscious lip that men are willing to die for' to say good morning to you cool

you are not worth it angry angry
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by Scopium: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2008
princesa:

soory i opened my 'beautiful set of white teeth encased in a sexy luscious lip that men are willing to die for'

[size=13pt]Desperate housewive . . . . . . sorry desperate advert season half[/size]
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by princesa(f): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2008
you want a taste cool
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by clemcykul(f): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2008
good midnite house grin

smashing jokes iteun , keep em rowln in, now am convinced ur funny bone is still intact.
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by princesa(f): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2008
but i thought he had a bone removal sugery
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by MrInfo1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2008
princesa:

you want a taste cool

Log out, let have fun smiley
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by ituen(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2008
@Clem,

Thanks yo
Re: Good Morning Nlanders by Gabry(f): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2008
Ituen, those are some hot jokes cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Element G? / Boring And Interesting Chating Sample! / Soccer Transfer News And Rumours( ADD YOURS)~~~projan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.