Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

PES: How To Make Become A Legend Brilliant Again - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES: How To Make Become A Legend Brilliant Again (3255 Views)

Riddle For The Brilliant / My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) / PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PES: How To Make Become A Legend Brilliant Again by dreydee(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2014
I think it would be really cool if the mode was a little more immersive. Maybe there are more pressing concerns, but you are a football player, and this mode can do more to simulate this further (but it is a lot better than fifa's BaP) I might be comparing a lot to NBA 2K, as their MyCareer mode is epic.
Anyways,
1. Commercial partnerships.
You could get deals on your boot supplier (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.) and have to use their boots only, until you change your deal. Then choose a type of boot, and a colour until you get really successful, then you could have your own prefered colour, which you could make using a boot editor.
Deals in NBA 2K
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQT4sVF6hp0?t=54s[/url]
And there could be adverts starring you with your new boot.
obviously, something like that is difficult to do in the game, but this is how it is done in NBA 2K
Something like that, or a replay montage would do.
You could get other commercial deals, like super eagles peak milk ad.
2. Social Networking
Many footballers are on twitter now. It could be a cool RPG type tool, and allow you to 'reach out to your fans'.
In NBA, twitter 'fans' can also critique your performance and other things.
There are God knows how many Football team forums, and it would be cool and add realism if you found out what the fans think of you from versions of those (like something called, KonamiArsenal KonamiUnited KonamiLiverpool etc.) and either call you great, tell you to be sold, call you money grabber after a big money move, talk to you about transfer rumours etc.)
You could respond from options to certain things, further affecting what the fans and manager think adding more RPG. For example, Wilshere got a fine when he discussed bets on twitter, something like that.
3. Interactions (Press conferences, Manager meeting, dressing rooms with players)
Press conferences have long been talked about, but I want to add something. There could be RPG elements added for this also. In NBA, the press conferences after games are really cool.
PES could do it like that: with options on what you say and depending on your response, the relationship and 'morale' of both teams in competing can change accordingly, and create tonnes of hype especially before big League games where you can trash your opponent etc. In Master League and BaL.
Manager meetings right now are a bit of a joke, with redundant repetitive cinematic scenes. Again, 2K is excelling in this area.
You could go to your manager and ask for a transfer with ideal destinations (e.g. Fabregas and Barca), to change position, more playing time, talk about other players etc. Even go to your club CEO and ask for the manager to be sacked Chelsea style. Or if you become captain or something, you could go to your manager and suggest players you like so your team signs them!
Depending on what you way in this, your relationships with Club, Fans, Manager can change accordingly, with it even affecting twitter.
4. Dressing Room/Player
These scenes are also very bland. NBA 2k don't do these, but a similar model to the other interactions would be nice. You could build relationships with certain players and establish on pitch chemistry, or make some players hate you if you take their spot and bad mouth them. Then, when you are lining up with the other players, the rival team players might try to get you annoyed with your teammate.
The chat about 'Team Chemistry' etc could be affected by the interactions, the heart of your opponent, when you insult them, or your team when you big them up or something.
This is all I have for now, but I will think of more. BaL is still a very good mode which keeps me occupied, but a TON of the mainstream audience could be persuaded to buy this game, just for this mode if some RPG elements are added and implemented correctly. I know of many people that love to love-vendor their characters out, so you could have that with the boots and other sport brand accessories, and even FIFA might be sucked in by the depth of this mode.
Sorry this was so long, but had to get my thoughts down. Hope you guys liked it, and I know some elements look very ambitious. But 2k have been doing this and many other great things for a long time, and I think Konami and EA shouldn't just be looking at eachother, but 2K and other sport game developers for ideas on these types of modes because almost every one has a mode like ML or BaL.

Patiently Waiting For Fifa 15

(1) (Reply)

Summertime Saga Mod Apk (unlimited Money) 0.20.17 / Nigeria's First 3 Dimension Mobile Game 'babalawo First Chronicle' / Wwe 2k22 Psp Iso Zip File Ppsspp Download 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.