Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Dominion: Fan Base - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dominion: Fan Base (6697 Views)

DOMINION Series Fan Thread / Vampire Diaries Fan Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Genre:
Apocalypticism
Supernatural
Action

Created by:
Vaun Wilmott
Based on:
Legion. by Peter Schink and Scott Stewart
Starring:
Christopher Egan
Tom Wisdom
Roxanne McKee
Luke Allen-Gale
Shivani Ghai
Rosalind Halstead
Anthony Head
Alan Dale
Dominion is an American apocalyptic
supernatural action television series created
by Vaun Wilmott. It is based on the 2010 film
Legion , written by Peter Schink and Scott
Stewart. In December 2013, Syfy ordered a
pilot episode and the series premiered on the
American cable television network Syfy on
June 19, 2014. The show is filmed on
location in Cape Town, South Africa. Stewart
serves as series executive producer, as well as
director of the pilot episode, written by
Wilmott.
Synopsis

Dominion is the story of a time when God
vanishes and in His absence the archangel
Gabriel decides to wage war against mankind
believing them unworthy of God's love.
Although most higher angels remain neutral
Gabriel has convinced the lower angels, the
"dogs of Heaven", also known as "eight-balls"
by humans due to their black eyes, to fight
alongside him. The pilot begins 25 years later
in a world where mankind survive in a few
fortified cities. The Archangel Michael has
chosen to side with humanity against Gabriel,
living amongst humans in the fortified city of
Vega (which was once Las Vegas ) until the
time a prophecised savior appears to save
mankind.
If you love post-apocalyptic and supernatural SciFi movies filled with actions and drama,then This thriller is for you...
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
poster

Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Guykhena(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
#marking my attendance
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
"Syfy" is finally making their presence known with "Dominion" after a long absence from the sci-fi scenery. Looks promising.

As It Were...

[img]http://onlinemovies.pro/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Dominion.jpg[/img]
Welcome To The New World Order
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Chanchit: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
philfearon: poster

Is this film interesting..? Cos I saw it and decided to buy Tudors. Lemme give it a try sha.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Guykhena(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chanchit:

Is this film interesting..? Cos I saw it and decided to buy Tudors. Lemme give it a try sha.
Buy,but it is in its 6th episode now
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Chanchit: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guykhena:
Buy,but it is in its 6th episode now

No P, I can always move from 1-2 if I like it.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Guykhena(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chanchit:

No P, I can always move from 1-2 if I like it.
If you liked the movie LEGION,you gonna like dominion
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chanchit:

I advice you download it bro...
The film make sense die...Am still in the 3rd episode shaa....
I hate that Tudors..that film is crap....probably came from "A man for all seasons " novels!!
I love their sexx scenes though!!
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
RayMcBlue: "Syfy" is finally making their presence known with "Dominion" after a long absence from the sci-fi scenery. Looks promising.

As It Were...

[img]http://onlinemovies.pro/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Dominion.jpg[/img]
Welcome To The New World Order

My brother,I dey afraid ooo...You know how almost all the Good series associated with NBC do end up Na...
I pray de series doesn't end in its first series as season 2 is yet to be commissioned!!
But,the series is getting good ratings shaa!!
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
philfearon:

My brother,I dey afraid ooo...You know how almost all the Good series associated with NBC do end up Na...
I pray de series doesn't end in its first series as season 2 is yet to be commissioned!!
But,the series is getting good ratings shaa!!

Actually, it's not an "NBC" production, rather "Syfy" (a basic cable channel that specialize in science fiction themed Television Series) is responsible.

Syfy don't produce halfsies if their previous track records are to be taken into account, so I'm pretty sure they are going to see this one through. After all, everyone love a good post-apocalypse action thriller.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by penzino(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Phil Thanx for opening this thread. I miss supernatural but this fits in nicely. Though we still at the starting stage. It's a cool series.
And someone please invite Erik kripke to write as a guest writer on this series. At least once in every 5 or 7episodes.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Just as a side note, Eric Kripke hinted on the possibility of "Jesus" making an appearance at the next installment of "Supernatural." That would be quite a thrill to see.

Dominion and Supernatural have a lot in common and I could hardly believe until I confirmed on the internet, that Kripke had no say whatsoever in Dominion's script writing after watching the pilot, for I could have sworn his blue print is all over the place.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Actually, it's not an "NBC" production, rather "Syfy" (a basic cable channel that specialize in science fiction themed Television Series) is responsible.

Syfy don't produce halfsies if their previous track records are to be taken into account, so I'm pretty sure they are going to see this one through. After all, everyone love a good post-apocalypse action thriller.
Yea..You are right!!
NbcUniversal is Their Official distributor Shaaa..
I hate anything NBC..They have rendered many great series useless...
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
penzino: Phil Thanx for opening this thread. I miss supernatural but this fits in nicely. Though we still at the starting stage. It's a cool series.
And someone please invite Erik kripke to write as a guest writer on this series. At least once in every 5 or 7episodes.
Thanks bro....That Supernatural page got lost with The attack here,and since the 9th season is tru,it can wait....
Yea,I was surprised myself too....Especially,the angel part...With Gabriel and Michael reminiscing on the things Michael and Lucy also did...
And then,The Empty Gods seat stuff,about God getting tired of humans and going AWOL..
I hope they explore the angels more in this one,especially,the other Angels like Powers,Principalities,Dominion,etc......
my question is: where is the devil and the hell demons during all this?
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
philfearon:
Yea..You are right!!
NbcUniversal is Their Official distributor Shaaa..
I hate anything NBC..They have rendered many great series useless...

I respectfully disagree. NBC is the architect of great shows like "30 Rock", "Hannibal" and "The Blacklist." They are pretty decent in the Television Series genre, especially in the police procedural department - that's their forte.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
RayMcBlue: Just as a side note, Eric Kripke hinted on the possibility of "Jesus" making an appearance at the next installment of "Supernatural." That would be quite a thrill to see.

Dominion and Supernatural have a lot in common and I could hardly believe until I confirmed on the internet, that Kripke had no say whatsoever in Dominion's script writing after watching the pilot, for I could have sworn his blue print is all over the place.
it will really not be good for the show....
That's exactly what happened with the introduction of the "Antichrist" then.. .Till date,he is still the most powerful entity on the series....They have not explored the God angle!!
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
philfearon:
it will really not be good for the show....
That's exactly what happened with the introduction of the "Antichrist" then.. .Till date,he is still the most powerful entity on the series....They have not explored the God angle!!

At this point of the show, any addition would be magic. Supernatural is magical. Jesus cameo will give the story line a whole new fantastic twist, setting the stage for God's possible appearance.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
RayMcBlue:

I respectfully disagree. NBC is the architect of great shows like "30 Rock", "Hannibal" and "The Blacklist." They are pretty decent in the Television Series genre, especially in the police procedural department - that's their forte.
I remember: fear Factor,Grimm,The firm,Free Agents,Harry's Law......
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
philfearon:
I remember: fear Factor,Grimm,The firm,Free Agents,Harry's Law......

Now, you're talking! smiley
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
RayMcBlue:

At this point of the show, any addition would be magic. Supernatural is magical. Jesus cameo will give the story line a whole new fantastic twist, setting the stage for God's possible appearance.
Seriously,it will really not fit in...
1)None of the angels has ever said anything about him..not even a reference from Michael,Metatron or Lucy himself...
2)Where will he come from? normally,as God left,he would have filled Gods position being his sole heir..
3)When Castile and Raphael were declaring themselves God,he didn't show up...is it like the affairs of heaven is none of his concern?
4)what kinda storyline is he gonna fit in in the series?
Uriel should be a good option to explore....but now,everything will likely go more demon,especially with Deans current status!!
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Chanchit: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
philfearon:
I advice you download it bro...
The film make sense die...Am still in the 3rd episode shaa....
I hate that Tudors..that film is crap....probably came from "A man for all seasons " novels!!
I love their sexx scenes though!!

Yes o, that Tudors dull, na only s€x scenes the director sabi direct. After season two, I just vex go read the remaining finish online.

How do you download it..? I mean Dominion
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
philfearon:
Seriously,it will really not fit in...
1)None of the angels has ever said anything about him..not even a reference from Michael,Megatron or Lucy himself...
2)Where will he come from? normally,as God left,he would have filled Gods position being his sole heir..
3)When Castile and Raphael were declaring themselves God,he didn't show up...is it like the affairs of heaven is none of his concern?
4)what kinda storyline is he gonna fit in in the series?

I'm sure the writers will find a way. They've been able to make it work up to this point, haven't they?
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chanchit:

Yes o, that Tudors dull, na only s€x scenes the director sabi direct. After season two, I just vex go read the remaining finish online.

How do you download it..? I mean Dominion
visit the link
http://o2tvseries.com/Dominion/Season-01/index.html
....then download it....
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
RayMcBlue:

I'm sure the writers will find a way. They've been able to make it work up to this point, haven't they?
Them dey try shaa!! I doff cap for them as them dey take do all the heavenly stuffs into a streamlined sequence....On a personal note,Jesus should not be used in the series...I will even prefer Moses....
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by RayMcBlue(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
philfearon:
Them dey try shaa!! I doff cap for them as them dey take do all the heavenly stuffs into a streamlined sequence....On a personal note,Jesus should not be used in the series...I will even prefer Moses....

Well, I wouldn't mind. I've no personal stake or sentimental attachment. I'm not religious.
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Now, you're talking! smiley
I forgave them for cancelling "the Cape",but
The one Wey vex me die Na "The Event"...imagine..
Wish Cinemax got that contract....
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Well, I wouldn't mind. I've no personal stake or sentimental attachment. I'm not religious.
Me too...The Character of Jesus doesn't suit the series.....All them characters are certified d.o.pe killers....
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by Chanchit: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
philfearon:
visit the link
http://o2tvseries.com/Dominion/Season-01/index.html
....then download it....

Kk, danke...
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by philfearon(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chanchit:

Kk, danke...
You are welcome!!
Re: Dominion: Fan Base by penzino(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
philfearon:
Thanks bro....That Supernatural page got lost with The attack here,and since the 9th season is tru,it can wait....
Yea,I was surprised myself too....Especially,the angel part...With Gabriel and Michael reminiscing on the things Michael and Lucy also did...
And then,The Empty Gods seat stuff,about God getting tired of humans and going AWOL..
I hope they explore the angels more in this one,especially,the other Angels like Powers,Principalities,Dominion,etc......
my question is: where is the devil and the hell demons during all this?
that's a big question, I guess we will know soon enough. And what is Uriel upto? Playing with Michael and gabriel at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yellow Fever Starring Nkem Owoh / Tulip Producer Replies Genevieve Nnaji / Afrocandy Releasing Indecency film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.