Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Your Experience About Account Funding To Betonmarkets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Experience About Account Funding To Betonmarkets (3083 Views)

Dollar Account Funding. / How To Easily Make Money From Online Currency Trading/epayments &account Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience About Account Funding To Betonmarkets by tope777(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2008
I have funded my account through Bank Wiring about six weeks ago yet my account has not been credited,But my local bank account has been debited since.
Please i need your contribution about this. 08033851287
Re: Your Experience About Account Funding To Betonmarkets by mrdollar1: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2008
when you log on to
your account scroll down
and click on contact.when the
page open you can then write
your complain to their support dept.
you will receive 3 replies from betonmarket
but the 3rd reply would answer your
question accurately.

and in 30 minute or so you will receive
their reply.

You can also use gift certificate to fund
your account which is much more faster
i.e your account would be funded in
less than 48hours.

if you need more information,
you can send and email to me
Re: Your Experience About Account Funding To Betonmarkets by wealthpos(f): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2008
Hello mr dollar,can you please tell me more about this betonmarkets,are they reliable?and how long can your money takes with them if you use a wiretransfer.and how can i be using that gift certificates if i register with them.
Re: Your Experience About Account Funding To Betonmarkets by Melifew(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2008
chairman give all nairalander the info on how to use gift certificate method for betonmarket payment. thanks
Re: Your Experience About Account Funding To Betonmarkets by mrdollar1: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2008
@wealthpos @Melifew

Betonmarkets is very reliable.
concerning wire transfer,
it takes 5days for your money
to be deposited in your betonmarkets
account and it also takes 5days for
your money to be wired to your dom acct
in Nigeria. But in most cases funding and
withdrawal might take more than 5 days
because of your local bank here in
Nigeria.

Gift certificate is an online electronic method
of payment in betonmarkets. Giftcertificate
is now available for Nigerian as one of the
payment method.your account will be funded
in less than 48 hours.

If you have more questions on giftcertificate,
one on one training you can contact me on.
Email:dollarintime@gmail.com
Re: Your Experience About Account Funding To Betonmarkets by mrdollar1: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2008
@stockitiva

Do you know that fixed odd trading
is better than forex trading because

1.It is much easier than forex even a
10 years old child can trade fixed odd

2.you don't need a broker to trade

3.you can use gift certificate to fund your
account which is cheaper than domiciliary
account and western union

4.you can turn $10 to $1000 in less than 20 minute
(this is possible if u use the right strategy)

5. you can trade all the financial market
in one tradeable platform.

6. All you need to get started is just your PC or
laptop with internet connection either at home
or a cybercafe.
Re: Your Experience About Account Funding To Betonmarkets by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ Mr Dollar & Nairalanders,

Please I need a step by step guide on Fixed Odds Trading, Please anyone with knowledge should kindly help.I'm into global stocks trading and its also very lucrative but it cant be done on daily bases and I need a business that will earn me money on daily basis like forex, Forex is too complex so I'll go for fixed odds, Please assist Nairalanders,
Re: Your Experience About Account Funding To Betonmarkets by mrdollar1: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2008
@choose4me
if you are interested in fixed odd
I offer one on one training.
you can send an email to me i.e
dollarintime@gmail.com
Re: Your Experience About Account Funding To Betonmarkets by deguru08: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2008
@choose4me,
you dont need a one on one training for you to be a ble to trade fixed odds, i didn't really know much about it when i went into it january last year, and i still used to make some money, but not until i got more information about fixed odds did i make big money from me, one great advice i will give all fixed odds traders is dont ever be greedy, and i promise you will make much cash from it. if you want to buy the info on how to go about anything fixed odds from funding your account to placing trades and how to withdraw your cash, you can send a mail to fixedoddsguru@yahoo.com.
Re: Your Experience About Account Funding To Betonmarkets by gffiworld(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2013
PLS WHICH IS THE BEST PLATFORM TO USE ON BETONMARKET OR FIXED ODD.
WHAT IS THERE MINIMUM STAKING POWER AND THERE MINIMUM DEPOSIT BEFORE TRADING CAN START?
THANK YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Country For A Nigerian To Travel And Make Good Money.. / A Case Study on How I Made 25 Adsense Approvals In A Month / How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.