Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Which Is The Best Country For A Nigerian To Travel And Make Good Money.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Best Country For A Nigerian To Travel And Make Good Money.. (3072 Views)

30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos / How To Open Us Verified Paypal In Nigeria Or Any Country For Free / Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Country For A Nigerian To Travel And Make Good Money.. by fexyrich(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dear nairalanders I am a young graduate and currently doing business in nigeria..Though still new in business..But the truth is that I am a very ambitious young man whose dream is to travel abroad,make good money,I mean hard currency and come back in future to invest big time in nigeria..I am not so fulfilled doing business here in nigeria cos of the challenges and harsh business condition of this country..Nigerians abroad I need your help and advice on the best country to travel to and make good money enough to actualise ones goals and dreams and how to go about it.I am a very hard working young man and I know I would make it if given the opportunity in any good country abroad I find myself..Thanks!!
Re: Which Is The Best Country For A Nigerian To Travel And Make Good Money.. by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
If u can't hammer in Nigeria, u can't hammer in any other country! cool

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Country For A Nigerian To Travel And Make Good Money.. by Mathematical(f): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
No place like home... But some places look like home..
No where you go, you can't make it,you're your failure and success

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Country For A Nigerian To Travel And Make Good Money.. by fexyrich(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
I never said I can't hammer in nigeria..Am already doing something and making agiving out of it.But some people prefer doing business abroad cos of the more favourable and quality standard of living over there..unlike here in nigeria.Its just a thing of choice.
Cutehector:
If u can't hammer in Nigeria, u can't hammer in any other country! cool

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Country For A Nigerian To Travel And Make Good Money.. by ChappyChase: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
The best country to travel to and make money is Nigeria, yes I said Nigeria!!!!!
Re: Which Is The Best Country For A Nigerian To Travel And Make Good Money.. by ChappyChase: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
fexyrich:
I never said I can't hammer in nigeria..Am already doing something and making agiving out of it.But some people prefer doing business abroad cos of the more favourable and quality standard of living over there..unlike here in nigeria.Its just a thing of choice.
What is more favourable than a country where your wealth are not ripped in pieces in the name of "Taxation"!
Re: Which Is The Best Country For A Nigerian To Travel And Make Good Money.. by ExplicitContent: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Germany. Invest In cars

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Country For A Nigerian To Travel And Make Good Money.. by Goztino(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
ExplicitContent:
Germany. Invest In cars

how can one invest in cars sir

(1) (Reply)

Doller To Naira Exchange Rate History. How Did We Get Here? / We Sell Fairly Used Keke Napep. / How Nairaland Changed My Life..special Thanks To Victor101.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.