Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,105 members, 7,863,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (220107 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by funkdr(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
DNDROID:
ok.. can you check your email please?...
my cell

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
funkdr: my cell
ok..thank you

please you can modify your post and remove your number now ..

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ZEPHYREN(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Dear Nairalanders,

Since Innjoo phones are rocking every nooks and cranny of Nigeria, I decided to bring it close to my Naija people making more affordability and comfortability count.

I will be dishing out the Innjoo phones with their accessories (both i1s and i2).

The innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree + Screen Guard goes for NGN15,100.00 (Fifteen Thousand, One Hundred Naira Only) or NGN14,500.00 (Fourteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only) without the Screen Guard.

The Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN20,500.00 (Twenty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)

Free delivery nationwide and it's payment on delivery, have your order first and then payment follows immediately!!!

I am sure my people doesn't want to miss out on this deal, Innjoo T1 and F1 on the way!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Contact
Email: akinwandey@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799

Thank you for your business if we would have any. Thank you once again!!!
expecting my items on Monday great
to every one please patronize this dude great guy
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
ZEPHYREN: expecting my items on Monday great
finally you're getting one..yay! cheesy
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by thinko: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Na wa ooo
I dnt like wat is going on here. Everyone is just talking about buying nd selling, shipping, clearing nd forwarding.
Chaiii
Nobody is even talking about d functions of d phone or even its operation. No new tweaks. Notin notin.
Abeg make we repent oooo. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
thinko: Na wa ooo
I dnt like wat is going on here. Everyone is just talking about buying nd selling, shipping, clearing nd forwarding.
Chaiii
Nobody is even talking about d functions of d phone or even its operation. No new tweaks. Notin notin.
well most stuff have been said but most people
are so busy enjoying their own them done forget
to gist us..

me am waiting to groove my i2; i1s was fun cool grin grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
ZEPHYREN: expecting my items on Monday great
Thank you Zephyren. I really appreciate. Please endeavour to drop your testimony when you eventually receive it on Monday.

Thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by badolee10(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
DNDROID:
but i can help get it too for less.. if you like sha..

Are You Sure Bro... Aw Much Is It?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
thinko: Na wa ooo
Chaiii
Well it is an android phone unlike the ones you've been seeing, the price is what is overkilling. Tweak? Just like you did to your Samsung, HTC and delights, it is also available on it but might be in another dimension. You better join the rush!!! Dont worry, there are so many of us here that can do the clearing and forwarding.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
badolee10:

Are You Sure Bro... Aw Much Is It?
please can you check your email ? thanks ..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ZEPHYREN(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
OlaksEinstein:
Thank you Zephyren. I really appreciate. Please endeavour to drop your testimony when you eventually receive it on Monday.

Thank you once again.
will sure do
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
ZEPHYREN: will sure do
Thank you Sir. I will do my assignment.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
badolee10:
Hmm Bro If You Wan Go Dubia Buy Am Abeg Tell Me , Make You Help Me Buy Too
grin grin grin, send me recharge card make i use pay flight fee. abeg. cheesy
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
DNDROID:
hee... hee.. hee!
abeg tear-not o..
give me, make e pain them.. grin grin grin

did u order too?
grin grin grin, lol. order for ?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
elvis10ten: grin grin grin, lol. order for ?
maybe T1? ...in your dreams cheesy cheesy

i hope you tell me when it shows up..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
DNDROID:
THE ONLY NOT SO GREAT PART IS BATTERY ...like all DROIDS...
...ABOUT 5HRS Heavy usage and 8hrs+ normally

The first mistake people make about this phone is
to compare them to old ones like tecno L3..

the phone is kitkat..lots of sweet functions
BUT AT A COST : BATTERY

you see if a 5000mAh battery were put in innjoo i1s,
it will be so thick and heavy no one would like it...
plus, it will require 6hrs to charge fully ...
can you wait that long to get back to your sweet phone? grin

do you know what they call iphone users around the world?
WALL HUGGERS
Y?
BATTERY NEEDS LOTS OF RECHARGING ...
lmao bro you so funnygringrin...........lol that iphone6 is sooo expensive oo lahwah...

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Robinokhalifa: lmao bro you so funnygringrin...........lol that iphone6 is sooo expensive oo lahwah...
with specs that are actually less than i1s in some areas ..
only 4G, NFC, screen res and camera seem to be real difference ..
seriously .. how many people know or use NFC Or 4G in Nigeria?
undecided
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Donjay007(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pls how gud is d frnt cam of dis fone in taking selfies?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
DNDROID:
maybe T1? ...in your dreams cheesy cheesy

i hope you tell me when it shows up..
i dey open jumia like my holy bible this days. grin grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
DNDROID:
with specs that are actually less than i1s in some areas ..
only 4G, NFC, screen res and camera seem to be real difference ..
seriously .. how many people know or use NFC Or 4G in Nigeria?
undecided
lol thats true oo.....buh ma sister use's 4gnetwork sha grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by badolee10(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
elvis10ten: grin grin grin, send me recharge card make i use pay flight fee. abeg. cheesy
Aw Much Be The Flight Fee
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by badolee10(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
DNDROID:
please can you check your email ? thanks ..
Done.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Robinokhalifa: lol thats true oo.....buh ma sister use's 4gnetwork sha grin
shocked where please?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
elvis10ten: i dey open jumia like my holy bible this days. grin grin
lmao! grin grin grin crazy ! but cool
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Donjay007: Pls how gud is d frnt cam of dis fone in taking selfies?
you talking of i1s or i2?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
DNDROID:
shocked where please?
here in lag..on her glo sim
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by nani667: 12:33am On Sep 21, 2014
Robinokhalifa: lol thats true oo.....buh ma sister use's 4gnetwork sha grin

There's no 4G network in Nigeria sir.... You see 4G on her phone doesn't mean she's using 4G
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 12:41am On Sep 21, 2014
Donjay007: Pls how gud is d frnt cam of dis fone in taking selfies?
I1s front cam ain't good for that.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by degreaterone: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2014
OlaksEinstein:

Yes it is but I can give you a better price if you will patronize me. Mine comes with the accessories (pouch and handsfree) and it's just NGN14,500 and NGN20,500 respectively.

Thank you.
Do you still have the i1s? What's the price including accessories and shipping to Katsina?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Donjay007(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2014
DNDROID:
you talking of i1s or i2?
both of em
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2014
nani667:

There's no 4G network in Nigeria sir.... You see 4G on her phone doesn't mean she's using 4G
jex kidding brogringringrin i knw there's no 4g network in Nigeria bro.....my sister uses z10....
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by johnade1(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2014
who tell you there is no 4G network in Nigeria?...chai...look at these people

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.