Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (219468 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

Since Innjoo phones are rocking every nooks and cranny of Nigeria, I decided to bring it close to my Naija people making more affordability and comfortability count.

I will be dishing out the Innjoo phones with their accessories (both i1s and i2), information(s) about the phone are available upon request.

The innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN14,500.00 (Fourteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN20,500.00 (Twenty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)

Free delivery nationwide and it's payment on delivery, have your order first and then payment follows!!!

I am sure my people doesn't want to miss out on this deal, Innjoo T1 and F1 on the way!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Contact
Email: akinwandey@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799

Thank you for your business if we would have any. Thank you once again!!!

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Donjay007(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2014
DealMogul: Pls guys when you start the upgrade, make suer you follow the instruction in the pdf manual on the website or else you will have a faulty phone on your hands. My upgrade on the i1s firmware is over 3 weeks old now and its simply the best...Cheers
dude pls cn u guide me thru d upgrade,probably with a limk on how u did yours
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2014
suxxman: Encryptjay, na here u come hide? I dey find u for Whatsapp since.
No mind me, I dey show soon. How your phone? Thinking of Gold vesion?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Phoenixx07(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quoite author=Heeboy94] Why you wan sell am? [/quote]I won use Ð moni do sumtin else,u interested?ᶥᵗˢ rooted with cwm π av changed Ð imei for dat glo bis so u cn use glo bis on it.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
SuperMartins: its d i1s...
please check your email for further discussion on this mata.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by awofe20(m): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pls bro just bought dis phone i want change imel to bb
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Dear Nairalanders,

Since Innjoo phones are rocking every nooks and cranny of Nigeria, I decided to bring it close to my Naija people making more affordability and comfortability count.

I will be dishing out the Innjoo phones with their accessories (both i1s and i2), information(s) about the phone are available upon request.

The innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN14,500.00 (Fourteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN20,500.00 (Twenty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)

Free delivery nationwide and it's payment on delivery, have your order first and then payment follows!!!

I am sure my people doesn't want to miss out on this deal, Innjoo T1 and F1 on the way!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Contact
Email: akinwandey@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799

Thank you for your business if we would have any. Thank you once again!!!
Bro,dis ur advert ere is becoming smtin else...at least try to reduce d words or take of d pic...u post dat on every page ere...its becoming funny wen I check on dis thread and d same stuff's everywer...abeg easy bro smiley Thank You

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
SuperMartins: Bro,dis ur advert ere is becoming smtin else...at least try to reduce d words or take of d pic...u post dat on every page ere...its becoming funny wen I check on dis thread and d same stuff's everywer...abeg easy bro smiley Thank You
Not up to the ads on Infinix threads
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DealMogul(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
OlaksEinstein:
Yes Sir. I am an Independent Sales Consultant at Jumia.

Hi Olaks,

Just spoke with you now (Soji). Thanks for the revert. Pls make it happen for me.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
encryptjay:
Not up to the ads on Infinix threads
Lolz...Oboi,it makes d thread boring shaa...u open up to check for sound post and d next tin,u see d same Ad u av come across like 6 other times
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ZEPHYREN(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
OlaksEinstein:
Oh thank you so much. I really appreciate. Should you find anything on jumia that you are interested in, please don't hesitate to holla at me!

Thank you for your review!!!!!
definitely and thanks once again
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Phoenixx07: [quoite author=Heeboy94] Why you wan sell am? I won use Ð moni do sumtin else,u interested?ᶥᵗˢ rooted with cwm π av changed Ð imei for dat glo bis so u cn use glo bis on it.
Hmm! Okay
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by lllmmm: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hi DNDROID, i m from InnJoo. very interesting of seeing alll you nice comment on us. Can you pls give me a call? 07033919397
DNDROID:
please check your email for further discussion on this mata.. Thanks
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Innjoo F1 now available!!! Just NGN9,999.00 Only!!!
Rush the deal!!!!

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Rockmyworld(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Kwara state is not part of our payment on delivery location, I'm so sorry to inform you that i will not be able to do business with you however, if you have someone who can receive for you in Ibadan, we can still have a deal!!!

Thank you!!!
ok no wahala, thanks
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxjax(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
make this Dubai guyz no fink say we too poor o0o....the specs r too low jare

OlaksEinstein: Innjoo F1 now available!!! Just NGN9,999.00 Only!!!
Rush the deal!!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
ZEPHYREN: definitely and thanks once again
You are welcome Sir.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rockmyworld: ok no wahala, thanks
Yes Sir, welcome.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
maxjax: make this Dubai guyz no fink say we too poor o0o....the specs r too low jare

You too see am, they tryna cheapen us.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rush the deal!!!!
Hmmmm...Nice one but it seems guys dey wait for T1.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rush the deal!!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Oboi,d tab cheap oo...which point dem wan try prove naa but it wuld help those who need tabs by all means shaa...dem dey try help pple wen no too dey stacked for d upcoming device...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
SuperMartins: Oboi,d tab cheap oo...which point dem wan try prove naa but it wuld help those who need tabs by all means shaa...dem dey try help pple wen no too dey stacked for d upcoming device...
A very good move from Innjoo. At least, they have people at heart unlike some crude companies.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
encryptjay:
A very good move from Innjoo. At least, they have people at heart unlike some crude companies.
Am telln u bro...this is d cheapest tab so far in d country altho' d specs aint Bam enough but it wuld go a long way to help sm pple shaa...its really cheap shaa
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
encryptjay:
Hmmmm...Nice one but it seems guys dey wait for T1.
People no even dey happy say F1 hit market. Oya!!!!!!! T1 on the way!!!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
OlaksEinstein: People no even dey happy say F1 hit market. Oya!!!!!!! T1 on the way!!!!!
Yes boss!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxjax(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Great move innjoo....at least T1 go b like 11,999k abi my ppl?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
encryptjay:
Yes boss!!!
I wanna start counting!!!! How many of you wanna order for Innjoo T1?

Please, quote me, I wanna start counting those I'm gon surprise when the T1 eventually arrives.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
OlaksEinstein: I wanna start counting!!!! How many of you wanna order for Innjoo T1?

Please, quote me, I wanna start counting those I'm gon surprise when the T1 eventually arrives.
Boss we dey your back.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by taiwoaadl: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
first order no 1 boss
OlaksEinstein: I wanna start counting!!!! How many of you wanna order for Innjoo T1?

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
At your spare time, find your way to sending to my mail, your delivery address, constant phone number and full name.

If the T1 is 15k and below, I will order and give you discount on it if it's more thank 15k, I will seek thy approval before I go on.

Your delivery address, phone number and full name means a preorder to me

Thank you.
email: akinwandey@yahoo.com
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by badolee10(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
elvis10ten: @all, waiting for the innjoo t1, lets disturb jumia and innjoo customer support. make this thing come quickly. grin

Just Got A Msg Frm One Innjoo Dealer That The Tab Is Now Available

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.