Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State (1392 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda / I Now Pronounce Senator Iyiola Omisore As The Governor Of... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by Cway86(f): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
The end of the tyrant is near. No more capital flight, no more strike, no more payment of salaries in arrears, no more premature retirement, no more squandering of pension fund, no more demolition of properties without compensation, no more destruction of schools to build private shops, no more acquisition of Osun lands by Lagos intruders, no more construction of a kilometer of road for 1billion naira, no more merging of xtian n muslim schls, no more turning of our graduates to roadside labourer, no more high tax on private schools, no more embezzlement of Local govt fund, no more cowries, charms and amulets, no more award of undone contract like Opon Oran, no more importation of office holders frm Lagos, no more sorrow, no more famine, no more strike, no more lies, no more propaganda, no more opposition to d govt of d centre says OMISORE. VOTE OMISORE AS GOVERNOR OF OSUN STATE ON D 9TH OF AUGUST 2014.

7 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by tit(f): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Victory comes from Allah!

2 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by AWONEYAN(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
U mean Bola Ige's killer ? The thug that beat up his fellow contestant at PDP primary in osun?
What we want in osun is omoluabi.

12 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by Cway86(f): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
AWONEYAN: U mean Bola Ige's killer ? The thug that beat up his fellow contestant at PDP primary in osun?

Are u assuming? Or u are an eye witness of what happened? Guy wake up and stop Assuming or believing in what other says.

Go to Osun and see what's up for ur eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by Firefire(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
AWONEYAN: U mean Bola Ige's killer ? The thug that beat up his fellow contestant at PDP primary in osun?

Pictures of all those allegations been carried out or you keep shut forever angry

3 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by byteem: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
I DNT LIKE AREGBESOLA COS I THINK HE IS MUSLIM FANATIC.. ... BUT I DEFINATLY DNT LIKE OMISORE COS I THINK HE IS A MURDERER AND A TOUT.... SERIOUSLY COULDN'T OSUN STATE DO BETTER THAN THESE TWO... I DNT ENVY DEM IN THAT STATE AT ALL STUCK BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
it has been written that OMISORE will one day becomes the governor of OSUN STATE and the year according to the sure prophesy is 2014 , so my brothers and sisters Dont be surprised when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by Firefire(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
hopelink1: it has been written that OMISORE will one day becomes the governor of OSUN STATE and the year according to the sure prophesy is 2014 , so my brothers and sisters Dont be surprised when the time comes.

grin grin grin
Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by danot1030: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Cway86:

Are u assuming? Or u are an eye witness of what happened? Guy wake up and stop Assuming or believing in what other says.

it is not assumption, except if u were still a toddler which u were then, the media both tv and newspaper carried it wen he removed d cap of d elderly man in the public and some days later murdered him, and the news of the man he beat up at pdp convention was in the media and never refute it. Btw I will suggest u go to ur family house and campaign for him, to us here omisore is a bad market.

12 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by danot1030: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Firefire:

Pictures of all those allegations been carried out or you keep shut forever angry
babies everywhere on NL.

8 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by danot1030: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
hopelink1: it has been written that OMISORE will one day becomes the governor of OSUN STATE and the year according to the sure prophesy is 2014 , so my brothers and sisters Dont be surprised when the time comes.
go and install him as d head of ur village leave Osun State out of it, omisore is a bad luck.

10 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by disloman(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Firefire:

Now u opening ur fat-arse mouth seeking 4 pixs.Show us d pix where tinubu n co stealing public money or GEJ exercising his C-in-c powwer to curb terrorism.Oloshi.

10 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by disloman(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
danot1030: babaies everywhere on NL.
No b chinko fones cause am?

4 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by youngmonie: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
See them ...useless voters with stupid mentality . Rather than asking what the so called OMISEBI would do for you as governor so that you can hold him accountable (If he manages to smell government house) you are focusing on what the opposition (PDP) tell you the current government has done wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by jking001(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
Vote PDP for Justice and Equity to prevail,so your future children can be partakers of nigeria,not because their father belong to the oligarchy class to make them qualify, they don't need to be hausa,ibo or yoruba to be president,they can be from any minority tribe and aspire to be president of nigeria .that's why you should vote PDP for justice.
Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by lakpalakpa: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
#BringBackBolaIge

3 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by Brimmie(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
You mean he wanna seperate Muslims from Christians!?? More like dividing the ever peaceful people of Osun based on Religion. Now tell me how these Kids will be able tolerate each other when they grow up?? In a well organized and sane society, he would be treated like a Bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by Firefire(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
danot1030: babies everywhere on NL.

daddy how you dey ?

2 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by Firefire(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
disloman: Now u opening ur fat-arse mouth seeking 4 pixs.Show us d pix where tinubu n co stealing public money or GEJ exercising his C-in-c powwer to curb terrorism.Oloshi.

I pity your future, Odeh oshi grin
Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by tonytony208(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Cway86:

I've been to osun and I've seen what is happening. Aregbesola has transformed osun state a great deal. I saw his transformational work at the railway station; it is like no other. Practically every street in osogbo have been repaired and tarred (i mean standard road building); and these are streets you would never in your imagination have expected to be tarred. I also saw that old garage to ikirun is being dualized. One question i started asking myself was what was oyinlola (former pdp gov) doing with state money that he couldn't do all these infrastructural transformation while he was in office? My only crux with aregbesola is his funny education policy.

9 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by tonytony208(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Cway86: no more demolition of properties without compensation

do you have any evidence that those whose properties were demolished were not compensated?

Cway86: no more turning of our graduates to roadside labourer

yes, aregbesola employed erstwhile unemployed graduates in the OYES program, but what were those graduates doing before aregbesola came? Nothing. Most of them work for a year or two and some were absorbed into the state civil service to work as teachers, nurses (the community health workers among them) and so on. All that the OYES members have to do is to clean the environment and get paid for their job instead of just sitting at home doing nothing. They even close by 12 noon.

Cway86: no more embezzlement of Local govt fund

are you saying omisore will not embezzle money throughout his stay in office? Hey! I can't believe a nigerian is posting this about his country's politician. And you expect pple to believe such?

cway86: no more cowries, charms and amulets

are you saying your dear omisore is just walking the street with no "protection"? Are you saying we will not find "ìbànté" around his waist, "gbééré" (incision) on his scalp, and so on? Pls bro, kindly tell me another joke; this one is funniless.

cway86: no more lies

do we need to begin to educate you that all politicians are liers?

cway86: no more propaganda

so you don't know politics and politicians (pdp, apc, apga, whatever) thrive on nothing other than propaganda? Na wah for you o.

cway86: no more opposition to d govt of d centre

what if the government at the center is wrong?

6 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by tonytony208(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2014

where is the prophecy written? The book of what chapter what and verse what? Who delivered the prophecy? Witches and wizards association of nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by henchamb(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
omisore can rule or dream of a non existence OSUN STATE and not Aregbesolas STATE OF OSUN. pdp..... confused since 1999

1 Like

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by IdiatFF(f): 12:44am On Jul 31, 2014
Cway86:

I know you will ask if I witness this too.... From a reliable source, I heard Mr Omisore slapped the PDP chairman in the state during a meeting. Go and comfirm but if you want a witness, you might have to wait till Jonathan visits Osun...lol
Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by Brimmie(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2014
tonytony208:

do you have any evidence that those whose properties were demolished were not compensated?

yes, aregbesola employed erstwhile unemployed graduates in the OYES program, but what were those graduates doing before aregbesola came? Nothing. Most of them work for a year or two and some were absorbed into the state civil service to work as teachers, nurses (the community health workers among them) and so on. All that the OYES members have to do is to clean the environment and get paid for their job instead of just sitting at home doing nothing. They even close by 12 noon.

are you saying omisore will not embezzle money throughout his stay in office? Hey! I can't believe a nigerian is posting this about his country's politician. And you expect pple to believe such?

are you saying your dear omisore is just walking the street with no "protection"? Are you saying we will not find "ìbànté" around his waist, "gbééré" (incision) on his scalp, and so on? Pls bro, kindly tell me another joke; this one is funniless.

do we need to begin to educate you that all politicians are liers?

so you don't know politics and politicians (pdp, apc, apga, whatever) thrive on nothing other than propaganda? Na wah for you o.

what if the government at the center is wrong?
Good bro.

1 Like

Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
tonytony208:

where is the prophecy written? The book of what chapter what and verse what? Who delivered the prophecy? Witches and wizards association of nigeria?
We shall all c it with our eyes
Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
danot1030: go and install him as d head of ur village leave Osun State out of it, omisore is a bad luck.
if you are doubting it ask The oracle
Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
tonytony208:

if you are doubting ask ifa
Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
danot1030: go and install him as d head of ur village leave Osun State out of it, omisore is a bad luck.
we shall all see with our eyes
Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by Cway86(f): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
danot1030: it is not assumption, except if u were still a toddler which u were then, the media both tv and newspaper carried it wen he removed d cap of d elderly man in the public and some days later murdered him, and the news of the man he beat up at pdp convention was in the media and never refute it. Btw I will suggest u go to ur family house and campaign for him, to us here omisore is a bad market.

Looser sorry for u, take it or leave come 9Aug I will surely remind u. Wawa bmsa kawai chai chai dan wiwi.
Re: Vote Omisore As Governor Of Osun State by danot1030: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cway86:

Looser sorry for u, take it or leave come 9Aug I will surely remind u. Wawa bmsa kawai chai chai dan wiwi.
I have marked ur moniker, I take it as a bet btw us and I will take on u if I win after the election and if u win don't spear me.

(1) (Reply)

Blast Rocks Bus Station In Northern Nigeria / Court Sentences Boko Haram Financier To 10 Years Imprisonment With Hard Labour / If Bayelsa Will Be Made A Country Will You Vote GEJ As Your 1st Pesident?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.