Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly (27201 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / Borno: Child Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Others In Benisheikh / Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by abdulwastecx(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2014
tess22: To all Muslims who silently approve of what these suicide bombers are doing, especially to Christians, please understand that you are not safe either. Look at the trends in Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and other places where extremists are waging a war on moderate Muslims of other sects. There is a Salafist agenda for a Caliphate and Al-Baghdadi has announced himself the new Caliph. His group are against liberal Muslims. This madness in the North is not sponsored by the Christians, please stop believing conspiracy theories. It is an attempt to create a new Caliphate by causing chaos. Wake up dear liberal Muslims, see what is being done to your fellow liberal Muslims in these countries. You won't be spared unless you agree to their violent terms.

Let's unite and speak against evil, most of us want peace. These guys want war and hatred.

Best comments bro.....
At this type Educated Northern muslim should start condeming the activities of this sect, take politics and conspiracy of xtian or Jonathan sponsorship out of the question, we may not like janathan but he is not the problem, the problem Is the extremist who think their own way of practice is the best.

Ti them moderate muslin is equivalent to unbeliever and they are the custodian of religion.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2014
abdulwastecx:

am not aboki...
You a victim of what you are accusing me of which is " brainwashed".... religion is a personal thing keep all your fairytales to urself
but u are a muslim ?
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by abdulwastecx(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2014
adedeji65: but u are a muslim ?

Yes I am a Muslim, but will never end my life or anyone else life for no reason
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by AsSabirin(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2014
tomakint:
Holy Quran? shocked shocked tell me what is holy about the teachings and writings of your prophet muhammad? In case you don't know boko haram are acting on the scripts from the quran
Please can you be mature and edit your post, you might not like islam doesn't mean you have to disrespect it and the Prophet PBUH.
what are the teachings of the prophet PBUH, do you know any? Have you read the quran or the hadith?
do you know what the hadith is?

have you watched shekau videos? If you have, have you seen any where his ramblings are not politically based and CLAIMS he does it according to the teachings rather than actually quoting the Holy Quran?
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Yes I am a Muslim, but will never end my life or anyone else life for no reason
and are u yoruba
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by abdulwastecx(m): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2014
adedeji65: and are u yoruba

yea a yoruba
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Onoru1(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2014
Lildreezy: that biatch shouldnt worry, there are over 72 male virgin models too bleep her over there. why was this religion even allowed to exist.

i just pray that these gurlz are not............

WHY CAN'T YOU AT TIMES REASON WITH YOUR HEAD BEFORE YOU POST A COMMENT.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Revolva(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2014
This country is finished now na females dey do suicide bombers now..kano is now a bastadized city
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2014
abdulwastecx:

yea a yoruba
that's y ur thinking in a sane way , nd mind yu Jesus could save himself , but d arguement I won't bring up , so believe whatever u wish sir
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2014
abdulwastecx:

yea a yoruba
uwc bra
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by enomakos(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2014
NIGERIA
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by uzoexcel(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
You know i thought of this. In any saner clime, we would have started knowing more details about this girls but sadly its different in naija. I get so ashamed sometimes
NIGERIA DOESNT HAVE A DATABASE FOR ITS CITIZENRY. ANYONE CAN ENTER THROUGH ITS BORDERS OR ANY STATE, DO NEFARIOUS ACTIVITIES IN THAT STATE AND DISAPPEAR. iF it was a developed country and after the bomb had detonated, the remains of the girl (if there was anything available) would be gathered and then blood samples would be taken. This would then be matched with hospital records and then a name would be put on the face. From there her place of residency and family would be gotten known.. But here nothing!!!how the fuccckk can we tackle terrorism when the barest neccessary tools aint on ground

deucelaw: Am a bit curious, does it mean this new wave of girls have no families, friends, associations or anything that they can be connected to?....nobody is looking for a missing girl?.

Somebody somewhere shld be able to say somthing about this suicide girls...
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by GovWahala: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ajanacool: just listen to urself, so u guyz still av this religious thingz in ur brain when ur leaders are out there sharing d national cake come sala and christmas. Abeg make una stop to dey blame it on religion. Cus ur Muslims and Christians leaders out there are dinner on d table of corruption, while u dey here dey make noise. God bless Nigeria!
God will continue to bless Nigeria. But the truth must be heard. BH is an Islamic sect, even if they are used politically does not change what they stand for.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Yungknyyght(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
my opinion shldnt count...buh i fink oga jona has a hand in all dis boko mess,kano hve been quite peaceful nt until sanusi became emir(jona's enemy)..he jst wnts 2 make sure elections dsnt hold in d nrth cm 2015
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by tomakint: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
AsSabirin:
Please can you be mature and edit your post, you might not like islam doesn't mean you have to disrespect it and the Prophet PBUH.
what are the teachings of the prophet PBUH, do you know any? Have you read the quran or the hadith?
do you know what the hadith is?

[color=#990000]
See who is talking about maturity......look back and tell me how many souls have perished through the teachings of your Prophet!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by CuteDude53(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
It might not be the wish of those female suicide bombers to carry bomb...if you think deep.They might be hostage of Boko haram.who they intimidate to drop the bombs.and the girls have no choice caused they're already held captove...#smh 4 dis country#
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by AsSabirin(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
tomakint:
See who is talking about maturity......look back and tell me how many souls have perished through the teachings of your Prophet!
what are those teachings exactly?
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by crisycent: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
naijaboiy:
Chai!!! grin grin grin

Yes o! We should stop wasting tax payers money.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by tomakint: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
AsSabirin:
what are those teachings exactly?
Are you a Muslim? undecided
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by AsSabirin(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
tomakint:
Are you a Muslim? undecided

Hate just because other do so, follow follow.
Why are you hating, you can't say.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by vainfairy: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
whirlwind7: This horrendous development just entered a new, and a more deadly phase.
This is about the third reported female suicide bomber in just a few days.
Never in my wildest imagination did I ever feel it would come to this.

Have never been as pessimistic about the future of Nigeria as I am right now.
Looks like the beginning of the end......seriously.

sorry boss, then u av no inkling of d meanin of terrorism!!! It is d beginning of d end.......a nu dawn is comin, b prepared!!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by xavierx23: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
If we want dis bombing shld stop then we should b ready to do what Israel did to stop it.
Find the pieces of d the bomber & separate it from the victims. Bury the victims like wen they were alive & give them a befitting burial & the bomber parts should b feed to d pigs.
So dat they knw dat they didn't go to heaven dat they are in d pigs. & dat means it's not going any were soon but trapped in d body of that animal.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by stevebond007(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
fattbabakay: Mr man wia did u see ebola virus?? How many has it killed in ur street??

Ebola or ebola virus, we trying to prevent it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Soldier Killed As Troops Clear Boko Haram & IEDs In Chukungudu(Pics) / Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Niger Women, Demand 130 Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.