Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly (27091 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / Borno: Child Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Others In Benisheikh / Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Mjjordan(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
they are now using our girls against us!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by crisycent: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Why are the charred remains of the suicide bomber taken to the morgue? Don't we have street dogs in kano?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by mhiztee: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ahhh! Another bomb blast in kano. My brother was posted to Kano for his NYSC. Will he go with all this happenings there??
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Swagavillage(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
condralbede: Like seriously U r studying mass Comm
Ehen na!! abi na girls course??

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Swagavillage(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Strongbest:

Seriously, if I were a mode - I would hide this your post! Bros, this your comment is not an intelligent one at all. No offence please.
are you dia director of operations?? if u are abeg ni vex I go modify am
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by idris4r83(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
#Don't bring back our girls
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by iluvweed(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chai na fresh 16yrs old girls SATAN go dey fvck now.... grin

I just hope these people know they are going to HELL, Instead of the virgins na BEASTS go dey fvck them everyday.... grin

Pvssy destruction at its peak.... grin

Chai...SATAN...na you Biko....Enjoyment galore !

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by experimentist: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oleku o

Did she die
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by HopeAtHand: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Its Official, Kano is trending...And what a male bomber can do, a female bomber can do alot betta.

I Dunno why all these feels lyk news coming from 3 continents away.

Anyways, RIP to the dead.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by sadi78: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
searay: Bombing is now a daily activity in the North.
So where is the bomb exploding tomorrow?
If you think all this bomb blast that is happening in North is something to celebrate because you are in southern part of this country, don't worry your own version is on the way that is Ebola!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Shori(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
...and people still think Boko Haram is a pure Islamic sect? It's obvious there are ulterior motives behind their incessant bombings. From churches to mosques and now schools are their primary targets? Are they trying to confuse Nigerians or they're the confused ones?
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by supercharged: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
This their juju strooong i swear!!!
We need the holy cane!!!

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by AndreB: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
The number of female bombers nowadays...I hope they're not the Chibok girls o!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Mjjordan(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
no one in his or her right sense will enrol as a suicide bomber...i think these guys are using charms to possess and manipulate their captivez mind to carry out these deadly attacks!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by eaglechild: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
How can one possibly be convinced to blow oneself up?
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by creamylicious(f): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
'Agbo' is dope. NA 'agbo' chika amalaha use fail commonwealth dope test joor. Make dem check well again.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Limaoscar: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
akereconfi: May Ebola Virus raid the camp of Boko Haram

Amen

Not yet dude, our girls are still being forced to sleep in their dirty beds.......angry
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Ajanacool(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lildreezy: that biatch shouldnt worry, there are over 72 male virgin models too bleep her over there. why was this religion even allowed to exist.

i just pray that these gurlz are not............
its People like u that promotes religious crisis. U are still there with ur sticky sentimental brain when people are dying everyday irrespective of their religion or tribe. Its high time u open ur brain and see beyond d surface. No religion preaches killing of innocent people, u only believe what u hear. Go do ur research. Cus I av studied d two sides of d coin. Av u?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Frankenstein: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
This is too much! Can't they just scan the faces of these terrorists to know who they really are. Oh Sorry. I forgot we don't have the high-tech to do that.

But can't the traffic and security cameras be used to identify how they got to their target locations and possibly where they came from. Sorry again, forgot the ones we have installed don't work.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by denamax(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]na waoooo.it like the chibok gals are now called to duty.but wait oo.so will de be givn virgin boys too whn de get there? Well just asking
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by irynterri(f): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
AsSabirin: this just makes it more evident this people they use fir this missions are not brainwashed with the verses on the Holy Quran.
From all indications, this people are most probably under the influenceof some black magic or juju as we call it in Africa.
finally someone is thinking in the same line with me..
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by searay(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
sadi78: If you think all this bomb blast that is happening in North is something to celebrate because you are in southern part of this country, don't worry your own version is on the way that is Ebola!!
I'm only asking a question, where is next?
Can't you see that it's now a daily routine?
As for Ebola, if it enters Nigeria, forget for it shall reach everywhere.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Tex42(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
bomb blast all the time!. don't even know btw the news of bomb blast incidents in naija and the British alphabet;ABC...which is more common these days.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by GovWahala: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Shori: ...and people still think Boko Haram is a pure Islamic sect? It's obvious there are ulterior motives behind their incessant bombings. From churches to mosques and now schools are their primary targets? Are they trying to confuse Nigerians or they're the confused ones?
Shut ur dirty trap! Who are u guys trying to deceive? How many mosques have been bombed by BH? If u cannot answer that, then don't argue again that BH is not an Islamic sect.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
nsogbu di
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
cerzo: i strongly believe that these suicide girl bombers are the chibok girls,,,,

Provide proofs,please!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Ajanacool(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
GovWahala:
Shut ur dirty trap! Who are u guys trying to deceive? How many mosques have been bombed by BH? If u cannot answer that, then don't argue again that BH is not an Islamic sect.
just listen to urself, so u guyz still av this religious thingz in ur brain when ur leaders are out there sharing d national cake come sala and christmas. Abeg make una stop to dey blame it on religion. Cus ur Muslims and Christians leaders out there are dinner on d table of corruption, while u dey here dey make noise. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Wadosky(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
alqeada
isis
alshabab
bokoharam
Taliban
tuareg rebels
fulani herdsmen
Hamas

all have something in common,
now they tell me it's a *********of peace.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by lumeneng22: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
May be them de vex say their new emir na sinner having aquired and very vast in western education. Vgn kano command how far? See something say something now.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by candyadaeze(f): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] embarassedWen will all dis bombing stop *kwanu* hope its nt all does chibok girls kidnaped dey are using
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by aauwalu80: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
is not funny
if u ar thinkin u ar doing th right thing u ar wrong wallahi som ppl are jst controllin th innocent muslim in th north and clamin to b a muslim. is a sorcrer. they ar witch we muslim we knw it. we knw tht is not cristian that ar doing so,and is not paggan is not jews is the black evil warshiprs. b.coz d heaterd. ar too mch
we knw that God is in control our god pass ur's and we undestnd that u ar usin chibok grl u use thm wth ur magic power to control thm to kill thm self . one day u will accounter for it u most acount for any wrong doing God will catch u and distroy ur evil and devil Ameen
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Buccinator(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2014
There was a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) / Leader Of Hunters Show Off Charms They Use While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos / INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.