Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing (19601 Views)

Aspiring Actors & Actresses Turn Out For Dagrin Movie Audition / Can You Sing Your National Anthem Or Recite Your Nationl Pledge / Singers That Really Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by ocho(f): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2005
but they still do baby girl,
so c'mon nairalanders let's go! i think kenny's misuc will sign us all up on a contract. cool
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2005
i think geneieves song sucks too. me, i hardly heard what she was chanting in d song abi na egun language or latin she dey speak?
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by ocho(f): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2005
*hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*
i no talk am??
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by kenflavor(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2005
I also watched Mr IBU and Kenneth Okonkwo musics. I was really impressed. Kenneth really sang like a serious musician. He is good and he gat the right voice.
Trust Mr IBU. He's really hilarious. I laughed laughed and laughed.
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by ocho(f): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2005
na wa o! the list is really endless isn't it? they should go ahead sha, i can never get tired of laughing!
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by icingbaby(f): 2:57am On Dec 09, 2005
ocho:

but they still do baby girl,
so c'mon Nairaland users let's go! i think kenny's misuc will sign us all up on a contract. cool
yea girl he will sign us up, we about to make some nigeria money. cheesy cheesy cheesy
so when are we going to go meet kenny to sign us up. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by seeker(m): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2005
People rarely have only one talent - in fact, if they do, it can be regarded as a pshyco-somethingsomething disorder. It's not uncommon for people to be able to sing and act. Think theatre, opera.

Having said that, genny's voice was ordinary and her ennunciation was terrible. Her good looks and a nice beat were the redeeming features of that video. Desmond has a good voice and can sing. Most others I'd rather not comment on, are just muppets.
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by ocho(f): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2005
seeker:

Having said that,  genny's voice was ordinary and her ennunciation was terrible. Her good looks and a nice beat were the redeeming features of that video. Desmond has a good voice and can sing. Most others I'd rather not comment on, are just muppets.
muppets?? hahahahahahahahahahahaha *dead*. welcome to Nairaland bro!
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by Scorpio(f): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2005
seeker:

People rarely have only one talent - in fact, if they do, it can be regarded as a pshyco-somethingsomething disorder. It's not uncommon for people to be able to sing and act. Think theatre, opera.

Having said that, genny's voice was ordinary and her ennunciation was terrible.
dang!!!!!!!!lmfao cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by seeker(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2005
seeker:

Having said that, genny's voice was ordinary and her ennunciation was terrible. Her good looks and a nice beat were the redeeming features of that video. Desmond has a good voice and can sing. Most others I'd rather not comment on, are just muppets.

Thanks 4 the warm welcome, Sis!
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by DaSaint2(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2006
I am glad to know that finally there is a medium where people like us can now air our views on the shameful and demeaning acts put on video by our so called star actors and actresses. First let me start by saying our home video business is being run by people who are not professionals, and most of the actors are not trained in Theatre arts;they come in front of the camera with bad english and expect us to be happy about this. I can not blame them since most of the Movie directors are semi-illiterates themselves. On the issue of our actors and actresses being fake and copy cats, I will definately give them the thumbs up, they should by given Oscars for being fake. We have a large list of fake actors and actresses, they have now crossed their boundry into the land of music, copying a name from Hollywood is not enough, now every Tom, Dick and Harry in the home video business wants to be a musician, guys like Desmond Elliot should think about something else other than music, he can never in his wildest dreams step into the shoes of Lurther Vandros, 'cuz from his last music video he tried so hard to be like the Late Music Icon. Ramsey Nouah, that guy that once played the part of Andy Okeke in the home video, "LIVING IN BOINDAGE", should leave music and go sell some spare parts like his people are good at. Genievie should go back and take a lesson from Omotala. Her music video and songs all suck like hell, what was she thinking! But i give kudos to people like Nkem Owoh, Segun Arinze. Segun Arinze should work hard and come out with a hit like he did with his Moon Light Album some years ago. Omotala did a fine job on her debut album with songs like "GBA", you can just feel the rhythm and that track is a dance track for any kind of party. Tell the rest fake ass wanna be musicians to stick to what they do best, I am out of here.
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by eveseh(f): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2006
omotola
gene
ramsey nouah
pat attah
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by Segun03: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2006
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by floralynda: 8:43pm On May 14, 2006
why are nollywood stars so immitative.everyone now remember they can sing .well i think they should stop disgracing their old age with this there stupid immitation.
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by floralynda: 8:47pm On May 14, 2006
the worst part of it is that gene looks like all this aba kgirls in that her music with disgusting voice,better maintain acting and stop trying to be cheeky cause u don't look like one.
                                                                   flora in dublin.
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by QueenB1(f): 11:57am On May 17, 2006
I found this sooo foolish and amazingly stupid for real. they should quit this rubbish they are doing becuz its not their thing! angry undecided
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by pretty1: 12:57am On May 26, 2006
that ramsey sings? oluwa oh! wat sort of voice dos he have? hope not the one i hear in the movies, coz if its the one, then nollywood is going under oh! cry

its funny, in hollywood, singers turn actors or actress, in nollywood, actors/actresses turn singers, geez!

by the way, wat do they sing about? their movies? grin
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by enistory(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2006
no one has talked about omotola jalades album it is the best what do u think better than genevives own dont u guys know especially the one she did with rugged man and niger lo
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by enistory(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2006
no one has talked about omotola jalades album it is the best what do u think better than genevives own dont u guys know especially the one she did with rugged man and niger lo
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by rasky86(f): 7:28am On May 31, 2006
as 4 me, i still love genny's song better than omotola.
genny was real unlike omotola tryna sing raggae.
what kinda album is "gba"
"dance" is kinda the best in her album and it was total nonsense.
it's a waste of time and eardrum listening to her. i just feel like slapping her silly.
goodlord! wat was she thinking?
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by queen2(f): 10:55am On May 31, 2006
Most of them and they got good voices too

I love the OGD all stars music, ive seen the music video, and i love it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by Cleofel(f): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2006
OMOTOLA'S ALBUM IS THE BEST
ALL THE TRACKS R HOT
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by hotchick: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2007
SECONDED CLEOFEL!   ALL OMOTOLA'S SONGS ARE HOT, ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT COMMENT HAVE NOT EVEN HEARD THE ALBUMS THEY JUST WANT TO JOIN IN ON THE TALK.  IM forever loving HONEY BOY and THINGS You DO TO ME.Am a hopeless romantic and these are the most romantic songs ever sang by any Nigerian female singer.  Yes you heard me!
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by hotchick: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2007
If you feel otherwise drop songs and their singers lets see.Sometimes we take what we have for granted and discourage them before they become our best assets. Want to compare although it dosent play fully, you can get a feel at www.omotola.tv/music
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by busygirl(f): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2007
I love sugun arinze track called Fighting temptations. . .the one feat tuface and sunny nneji
Genny's song wasn't bad though.
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by Emad(f): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2007
i really hate this crap

All actors now think thy can sing, acting and singing are two different talents.
And just what is Bobo Ramsey's name doing on that list .

Omosexy , and Genny, Listen to some advice you are both very good actresses . but PLEASE STOP SINGING , you really SUCKKK,
Omo looks like a contry fowl in her clip with Jim Iyke, as for Genny, hummmmmmm lipsrsealed i wonder how that her "longolongo line " album ever left the studio.
i dont really know why dessy thinks he should sing, look people dont just make me annoyed angry angry rubbish
Re: Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing by lamide1: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2010
why can't these nigerian actors stick to wat they knw best. Na by force, bt then again i don't blame them almost every Tom, Dick and Harry cld ave a music career in Niger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj - Top Of The World / Kizz Daniel, EMPIRE - Cough (Official Video) / P-square-"do Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.