Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Help Me Design A Cake Stand - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help Me Design A Cake Stand (2461 Views)

Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. / Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. / How To Bake A Cake Without An Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Design A Cake Stand by chukwubele(f): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2008
A stand that should end up looking like a tree.
1st tier += 3 cakes
2nd tier = 6 cakes
3rd tier = 9 cakes
4th tier = 12 cakes
Pls gve a pictorial impression of what it should be
Re: Help Me Design A Cake Stand by AmakaOne(f): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2008
@ chukwubele
what sizes are the cakes you are talking about? a total of 21 cakes in one is HUGE my dear.
Or are you talking about cupcakes?

and your tiers are they
4th tier - Bottom
3rd tier - 2nd from bottom etc?

otherwise I think you may end up with a bit of a balance problem if you put as many as 12 at the top?

The closest I can remember of in terms of making a tree shaped cake is this one or alternatively  the souvenir cake tree?? It's made up of lots of little cakes all fully iced and decorated.

If I may ask why such a big cake?

(1) (Reply)

What Sort Of Sham Indomie Noodles Are These Being Sold Accross The UK? [photos] / Preparation Of Okpehe As A Natural Food Condiment And Its Health Benefit / 5 Yam Dishes To Savour This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.