Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,257 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph (4767 Views)

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / The Nation Newspaper Attacks Buhari's Budget / Dasukigate: The Nation Newspaper Returns N9million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by theshadyexpress(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
I saw these picture and could not help but worry for the bias the nigerian media now exhibits in its news reportage.
The minister of state for defence sen musiliu obanikora was cropped out of a photograph in one of the pages of THE NATION newspaper,but little did they know that the same photograph will be used in THISDAY newspapers.

Spot the difference

3 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by theshadyexpress(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Why is the apc pigs scared of obanikoro?in the words of NAS 'people fear what they don't understand,hate what they can't conquer ,that's just the theory of man'

Oya apc e-goats come and defend the rubbish party and their media wing.

Freedom of information my aSssss

20 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by suwailad(f): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
i think it was obanikoro photoshopped into the guardian paper
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by Nctrice(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
another evidence to show the level of the APC's desperation!!!

11 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by Nctrice(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
suwailad: i think it was obanikoro photoshopped into the guardian paper
Why ur reasoning dey backwards? sad

14 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by theshadyexpress(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
suwailad: i think it was obanikoro photoshopped into the guardian paper

Joker

6 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by suwailad(f): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
theshadyexpress:

Joker

i'm just replying you if it makes you feel better.
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by Nctrice(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
henceforth the Mod's should close any post that has thenations as its source! Nigerians should stop reading the Nations newspaper. The nations reporter should Not be allowed into any high profile governmental functions... I could keep going on and on!!!

14 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by jmaine: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Utterly Disgusting . . . . . . . embarassed

1 Like

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by theshadyexpress(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nctrice: henceforth the Mod's should close any post that has thenations as its source! Nigerians should stop reading the Nations newspaper. The nations reporter should Not be allowed into any high profile governmental functions... I could keep going on and on!!!

#word

5 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by theshadyexpress(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
suwailad:

i'm just replying you if it makes you feel better.

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by suwailad(f): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
theshadyexpress:

Shut up

fool! jobless imp.
hope you happy now

2 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by theshadyexpress(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
suwailad:

fool! jobless imp.
hope you happy now

Yeah I'm satisfied that I've confirmed your 'foo'l status

2 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by Plus10(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin...jajanweeds

2 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by Plus10(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
supporters of APC disceiving Nigerians since 2013!

3 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by kolaaderin: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
And what has the photoshoped pics on one news paper got to do with APC and PDP. How does this got to do with opposition. Before this can make an Arguement, state what the news is about and stop propagating nuisance here, and if u have any crush on this, find the news paper address and file them a court proceeds and stop dragging parties into it.

11 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by seanet02: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
jmaine: Utterly Disgusting . . . . . . . embarassed
You should have seen the photoshop.
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by Firefire(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tinubu - The Nation

Tinubu - TVC

Tinubu - owns Lagos in his pocket

Tinubu chief Propagandist since 10 AD

I Read the Nation Newspaper only to get views of the embitter opposition.

9 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by Monimatic(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Obanikoro giving Tinubu and his APC bootlickers sleepless night since he became Minister of Defense.
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by erad(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Some really dumb and sentimental comments here so far.

What exactly is the news being reported?
What if what was being reported had nothing to do with Obanikoro?

The OP will do a lot of good by also putting up the content of the report where that cropped picture appeared, then we will see if cropping it is justified or not.

6 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
He that pays the piper, they say, dictates the tune. However, buying up the whole media in Naija can not rejuvenate an already dead union of supporters of APC called APC undecided

1 Like

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by bigass(f): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
You have no point here my brother. Croping out Obanikoro does not deny the existence of him. Obanikoro may not be related to the article

4 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
like nations like osun defender. junk media houses set up solely for propaganda.
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by omenka(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
theshadyexpress: I saw these picture and could not help but worry for the bias the nigerian media now exhibits in its news reportage.
The minister of state for defence sen musiliu obanikora was cropped out of a photograph in one of the pages of THE NATION newspaper,but little did they know that the same photograph will be used in THISDAY newspapers.

Spot the difference
In a bid to appear smart, u just exposed your foolishness!! What makes you think it wasn't Thisday that placed Obanikoro in the pic when infact he wasn't there Or were you there when the picture was taken

Mumu Cankerworn troll.

6 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by omenka(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
theshadyexpress: I saw these picture and could not help but worry for the bias the nigerian media now exhibits in its news reportage.

Spot the difference
In a bid to appear smart, u just exposed your foolishness!! What makes you think it wasn't Thisday that placed Obanikoro in the pic when infact he wasn't there Or were you there when the picture was taken

Mumu Cankerworn troll.

1 Like

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
bigass: You have no point here my brother. Croping out Obanikoro does not deny the existence of him. Obanikoro may not be related to the article

Miss big batty, when are you gonna give us a sneak peek of how massive 'em batty is?

Just wanna see if you can put ya money where ya mouth is, ya dig? tongue

1 Like

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by naturalwaves: 12:28am On Jul 31, 2014
OP is a phool. The distance between the two adjoining soldiers is not the same in both pitures. If Obanikoro was cropped out, why is there a difference in the distance Moreover, what is the link between the story , opposition and Obanikoro? It is most likely that those pictures were taken at different times; 1)when Obanikoro was there and 2) when Obanikoro wasn't there. All these useless propnganda won't take us anywhere. Nigerians are the most gullible creatures considering the way some people rushed to make ninsense comments. Think!!!!! Nigerians think!!!!! Common sense is not truely common.SMH.

5 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by DaVinChiSam(m): 3:01am On Jul 31, 2014
LoL So these aPc children have gone to learn Photoshop... cheesy Diaris... CorelDraw Oh!
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by DaVinChiSam(m): 3:05am On Jul 31, 2014
naturalwaves: OP is a phool. The distance between the two adjoining soldiers is not the same in both pitures. If Obanikoro was cropped out, why is there a difference in the distance Moreover, what is the link between the story , opposition and Obanikoro? It is most likely that those pictures were taken at different times; 1)when Obanikoro was there and 2) when Obanikoro wasn't there. All these useless propnganda won't take us anywhere. Nigerians are the most gullible creatures considering the way some people rushed to make ninsense comments. Think!!!!! Nigerians think!!!!! Common sense is not truely common.SMH.
. In essence you are saying them soldiers be like mannequins and are frozen to the same pose right?
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by Mynd44: 4:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Nctrice: henceforth the Mod's should close any post that has thenations as its source! Nigerians should stop reading the Nations newspaper. The nations reporter should Not be allowed into any high profile governmental functions... I could keep going on and on!!!
If we want to use that then we will close threads opened by Dailytrust, Thisday, Premiumtimes, Punch and Vangaurd....especially Vanguard. What they did during the Chibok girls saga is unforgivable

4 Likes

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by JustCurious: 4:53am On Jul 31, 2014
naturalwaves: OP is a phool. The distance between the two adjoining soldiers is not the same in both pitures. If Obanikoro was cropped out, why is there a difference in the distance Moreover, what is the link between the story , opposition and Obanikoro? It is most likely that those pictures were taken at different times; 1)when Obanikoro was there and 2) when Obanikoro wasn't there. All these useless propnganda won't take us anywhere. Nigerians are the most gullible creatures considering the way some people rushed to make ninsense comments. Think!!!!! Nigerians think!!!!! Common sense is not truely common.SMH.

No, Not a useless propaganda.
Obanikoro has revealed the discrepancy, too on his Facebook page.

PS: That was a picture of him during one of his inspections in Apapa. So the OP is so right and not a fool. Just calm down, you. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious! Grammatical Blunder By Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? / A Black Woman Turned A Whiteman To His Pet, Arrested By Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.