Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph (4773 Views)

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / The Nation Newspaper Attacks Buhari's Budget / Dasukigate: The Nation Newspaper Returns N9million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by theshadyexpress(m): 5:46am On Jul 31, 2014
murofnigol: I think the newspaper just want to show pic of serious deliberation by the Military.
I think u reason backwards
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by theshadyexpress(m): 5:48am On Jul 31, 2014
bigass: You have no point here my brother. Croping out Obanikoro does not deny the existence of him. Obanikoro may not be related to the article
You reason with your asssss
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by theshadyexpress(m): 5:51am On Jul 31, 2014
omenka: In a bid to appear smart, u just exposed your foolishness!! What makes you think it wasn't Thisday that placed Obanikoro in the pic when infact he wasn't there Or were you there when the picture was taken

Mumu Cankerworn troll.
In a bid to defend your apshit party u just exposed your insanty
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by theshadyexpress(m): 5:52am On Jul 31, 2014
naturalwaves: OP is a phool. The distance between the two adjoining soldiers is not the same in both pitures. If Obanikoro was cropped out, why is there a difference in the distance Moreover, what is the link between the story , opposition and Obanikoro? It is most likely that those pictures were taken at different times; 1)when Obanikoro was there and 2) when Obanikoro wasn't there. All these useless propnganda won't take us anywhere. Nigerians are the most gullible creatures considering the way some people rushed to make ninsense comments. Think!!!!! Nigerians think!!!!! Common sense is not truely common.SMH.
You r a natural fool
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by millhouse: 6:10am On Jul 31, 2014
Na wa for janjao oOº°˚
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by naturalwaves: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2014
JustCurious:

No, Not a useless propaganda.
Obanikoro has revealed the discrepancy, too on his Facebook page.

PS: That was a picture of him during one of his inspections in Apapa. So the OP is so right and not a fool. Just calm down, you. smiley
I am not disputing the fact that Obanikoro was there.What I am saying is that, the two pictures were taken differently; 1) When Obanikoro was standing in between the soldiers and 2) when Obanikoro wasn't standing there. The idea of he(Obanikoro) being cropped out is a crap and useless propanganda, thays my point.
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by mogentle(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2014
@OP, what is your point? or are you just a jobless i.d.i.o.t?
What is the essence of having Obanikoro in the picture, Is it neccesary? Must he appear there? Is the news about him?
Answer these or shut the gutter mouth.
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by mogentle(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2014
I don't understand why this should cause such a noise. I desire to know what the news in The Nations is about.
And if Obanikoro want publicity at all cost, it doesn't come free of charge. Let him pay The Nations, they will put his pictures on every page.
Baba nla Nonsense.
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by udysweet(f): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2014
I was gonna say d same tin abt d distance too! Anyway for those who hav seen d papers that can know if Koro was photoshopped in or out and if the distance also was photoshopped in or out,lol!

naturalwaves: OP is a phool. The distance between the two adjoining soldiers is not the same in both pitures. If Obanikoro was cropped out, why is there a difference in the distance Moreover, what is the link between the story , opposition and Obanikoro? It is most likely that those pictures were taken at different times; 1)when Obanikoro was there and 2) when Obanikoro wasn't there. All these useless propnganda won't take us anywhere. Nigerians are the most gullible creatures considering the way some people rushed to make ninsense comments. Think!!!!! Nigerians think!!!!! Common sense is not truely common.SMH.
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by kross01(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
I don't normally get involved in party wars as fought here in nairaland daily but for those saying that the OPs claims are false notice the black thin line in between the first soldier and the other two soldiers on the right? That's the same man wearing black standing far behind obanikoro. Or else u want me to believe that man forgot his right hand there when the second shot was taken, then it's no photoshop. But then what's the big deal in photokiosking obanikoro?
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
omenka: I a bid to appear smart, u just exposed your foolishness!! What makes you think it wasn't Thisday that placed Obanikoro in the pic when infact he wasn't there Or were you there when the picture was taken

Mumu Cankerworn troll.

The guy's reasoning is well below that of a member of NAS in which I am familiar with!
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by naturalwaves: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
udysweet: I was gonna say d same tin abt d distance too! Anyway for those who hav seen d papers that can know if Koro was photoshopped in or out and if the distance also was photoshopped in or out,lol!

I wonder o. Help me ask them if the distance was photshoped too.Smh
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by Osyxcel(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
udysweet: I was gonna say d same tin abt d distance too! Anyway for those who hav seen d papers that can know if Koro was photoshopped in or out and if the distance also was photoshopped in or out,lol!

He was actually Photoshopped out. A bit of the man in black suit in the pics on This Day was showing in the pics on the Nation's newspaper
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by theshadyexpress(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Osyxcel:

He was actually Photoshopped out. A bit of the man in black suit in the pics on This Day was showing in the pics on the Nation's newspaper
Leave them to keep living in self denial,they quickly wanna shout down the obvious truth but its too late they have been exposed....they can't hide under THE NATION newspaper to spread their deceit anymore

Shame on all supporters of APC
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by Tittos: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
kolaaderin: And what has the photoshoped pics on one news paper got to do with APC and PDP. How does this got to do with opposition. Before this can make an Arguement, state what the news is about and stop propagating nuisance here, and if u have any crush on this, find the news paper address and file them a court proceeds and stop dragging parties into it.
. I think its because The Nations nowspaper is owned by Tinubu..
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by zeemore: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Why would you crop out an individual from a picture? Unprofessional

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by zeemore: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
omenka: In a bid to appear smart, u just exposed your foolishness!! What makes you think it wasn't Thisday that placed Obanikoro in the pic when infact he wasn't there Or were you there when the picture was taken

Mumu Cankerworn troll.

Obanikoro was cropped out.

Who is the mumu cankerworm now? undecided

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by strangest(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
na so APC deceiving Nigerians since 60BC But whats with these guys and cropping?

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
i'm just wondering why the OP didn't scan the two newspapers in full.
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by freecitizn: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2014

Easy man. Take a closer look and you'll see what's left of the arm of the guy in suit just behind him...
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
strangest: na so APC deceiving Nigerians since 60BC But whats with these guys and cropping?
the building under the train is cream while the the buildin on the right is grey. You are clearly showing us before & after pics. Come up with something better
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by strangest(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
VIPERVENOM: the building under the train is cream while the the buildin on the right is grey. You are clearly showing us before & after pics. Come up with something better

keep deceiving yourself... then why was the picture taken at the same spot if the train is actually moving? why cant they get another spot from the whole length of the rail

for your info, na different camera and one was taken through a car windshield... damn you people eh
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
strangest:

keep deceiving yourself... then why was the picture taken at the same spot if the train is actually moving? why cant they get another spot from the whole length of the rail

for your info, na different camera and one was taken through a car windshield... damn you people eh
lame! You want to say the windshield changed d colour of the buildin. Hmmmm. Ok wat about the fence? Did the windshield make d fence invisible? And the tree. Did the windshield shift the tree back from the "invisible fence" and train?
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by strangest(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
VIPERVENOM: lame! You want to say the windshield changed d colour of the buildin. Hmmmm. Ok wat about the fence? Did the windshield make d fence invisible?

different perspective, my friend... go and get a totally different picture and I will know that you are right.... Only one picture to prove that a monorail was test run and you feel its okay theres not even one person in the monorail... that is the lamest grin grin grin grin grin
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by naturalwaves: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
freecitizn:

Easy man. Take a closer look and you'll see what's left of the arm of the guy in suit just behind him...
Okay bro. The man's arm is showing a bit. So, the distance was photoshoped too? If the man was cropped out, it might be due to the fact that he isn't relevant in the scheme of things with respect to the news.
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by OlusolaWarrior: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
This is not journalism. Why must The Nation newspaper stoop so low everytime?

1 Like

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by jmaine: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
OlusolaWarrior: This is not journalism. Why must The Nation newspaper stoop so low everytime?

Shows how far into the abyss they have gone just to deploy unreasonable propaganda . . .

It's such a new low . . .
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by simpleseyi: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nctrice: henceforth the Mod's should close any post that has thenations as its source! Nigerians should stop reading the Nations newspaper. The nations reporter should Not be allowed into any high profile governmental functions... I could keep going on and on!!!

Have you ever used your money to buy The Nation Newspapers? If yes, go to the company and collect back your money; If not, please drink ota-piapia and rest in peace.
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by Nctrice(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
simpleseyi:

Have you ever used your money to buy The Nation Newspapers? If yes, go to the company and collect back your money; If not, please drink ota-piapia and rest in peace.
can you imagine! I should go back and collect my money! You sound like a yoruba man!
Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by mogentle(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
naturalwaves:
Okay bro. The man's arm is showing a bit. So, the distance was photoshoped too? If the man was cropped out, it might be due to the fact that he isn't relevant in the scheme of things with respect to the news.
GBAM!!!!

1 Like

Re: THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph by mogentle(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
zeemore: Why would you crop out an individual from a picture? Unprofessional
Because he is not needed in the story below the picture. Why didn't the OP and ObaniKoro show us the story under the pic? PDP is the mother of all propagandists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messy Story Of Felix Idiga: The Billionaire Behind The $9.3M Scandal / Buhari: A Need To End Mediocrity And Quota System. / More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.