Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community (15973 Views)

Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
nasonaso:

TRY AND GET A LIFE

Na Ya Own Life i dey breathe?? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by texazzpete(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Well, I hope all those attacking Sanusi for his donations to bomb blast victims will also turn the heat on the Presidency over this.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
I though Jona denied this report today? why is it still coming up?
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Engen(m): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sloan: What the aim of this money JonaBokoHaram doled out to the visitors from Chibok? Is this not a case of official bribery and corruption? That money was given as a tacit gesture to buy their voices, or tone down their agitation, Jonathan obviously thinks everyone is as fhoolish as himself. What is the money meant for? Is it transportation money? Jona will ruin this country all because he wants to remain president! I pity poor Nigerians who will keep getting served hard until this phoolish government is put down!

I think you are wrong...I don't support the president on many issues but in a structured Nation these families should get more....Kidnapped in a school...they could Sue the government for more... What is N100,000

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by agabaI23(m): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
How many people visited the president?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Smh undecided This truly should amount to treason in sane climes. Where have you heard hundreds of young women being sacrificed in the alter of the devil for personal gains Not only is that a problem but the bigger threat is the hundreds even thousands more citizens will be slaughtered by using their same offsprings to kill them. Nigeria has take power politics to another level. Knowing that America sacrificed more than 100 people in the twin towersto allow them to attack Iraq. Please come back Lord Jesus, this world is getting more rotten by the second. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by elari(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
And I begin to wonder why some got more than others. What was the sharing formula. . .
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by chioma4us: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
This chibok story don tire me set haba.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Descartes: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
“He equally gave the sum of N200,000 each to 61 parents out of the 122 parents that came on the visit. Fifty one parents were given N100,000 each on the basis that the money given to him was not enough to go round at N200,000.The remaining 10 parents were not given any amount of money".
tongue tongue
Many things have gone wrong here. angry angry
I think these Chibok parents need to be admitted in a Rehab to check for their mental state. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by suwailad(f): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Engen:

I think you are wrong...I don't support the president on many issues but in a structured Nations these families should get more....Kidnapped in a school...they could Sue the government for more... What is N100,000

Nigeria is a failed state, where the citizens dont even know the meaning of human rights
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Descartes: 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
tongue
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by josh830: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
All this national cake dia ar sharing in chibok daris God oo, abi na only wen unfurnate tin waka met person for niger bfor govt give d person rite

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Fynist(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
The Community did not deny the reciept of the Money. But, the false amount that was given to them, was inflated to #100m instead of the #22+ million they recieved
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by myspnigeria: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
dem go enjoy am
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
cry

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by HARDUBUY(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
I guess this is part of the missing $20billion....i mean the campaign greek gift!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by kobonaire(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Presidency shared N22.4m to Chibok parents, escaped girls -Community

It is very likely that the girls parents received 1/10th their allocated amounts after all the middle level chop chop
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Kalvan: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Jona, Jona, Goodluck Shonatan.
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by tIce(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dey don sell our wives...
Chai daris GOD oooooooo
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
If
This is true then I must say Nigeria is not getting better.
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by skyface00(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin funny tinz happnd in Nigeria, dont have anytin against given money....but use ur brain, instead of given dem money, all dose girls should be FG dotaz, 1st they need 2 leave Nigeria 4 safety and good education, given them money is more like paying them off, and their parent wil take advantage of d situationz at hand Oga jona, d way oga jona share money shows how corrupt the Govt r in Nigeria, i dont have anytin against oga Jona but all d so called advicers are d enemy of Nigeria. So call 22.5m half went back the the pocket of ppl u trusted d money with sir....why are u so dull sir?
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by tIce(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
ikswiss: If
This is true then I must say Nigeria is not getting better.
if nigeria aint getting better then nigeria is getting________.
NB: d question carries 20marks
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by mkoabiola: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gej sharing money snc 1954
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by najoke: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Confirmed, Abati is a pathological liar.
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by HAH: 12:01am On Jul 31, 2014
Yeye parents now they don't have any moral right to demand the rescue of the children.

You can't eat your cake and have it .

There are so many parent out there that their children were killed not even a dime was given to them , there are a lot of boko haram victims that are treating themselves in the hospitals, we have soldiers being killed daily kai kai

Well I regret supporting the bringbackourgirls campaign because I cannot cry more than the bereaved.

Case closed on chibok girls
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Tuna12(f): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2014
Just sold their kids#slavetrade by bolo
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by asids55: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2014
tomorrow's headline...precidency denies giving chibok parents 22.4m..yeye dey worry nigeria
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Dee60: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2014
People who are totally morally bankrupt always feel they can buy anything with money! Terrible!

With this level of wickedness, is there a hope? Have they given 10,000 Naira to soldiers who are fighting in the bush? That is if anyone is still there searching for the girls!!!

Sharing money, sharing blood!
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by remsonik(f): 12:12am On Jul 31, 2014
Its more painful that this gesture by mr president has sown seeds of discord amongst the parents of the girls and will also dampen the mood for #bringbackourgirls campaign
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by otokx(m): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2014
najoke: Confirmed, Abati is a pathological liar.

The man has been telling lies for so long a time, he is not a sincere Nigerian but behaves like one.
Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by GboyegaD(m): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2014
Yet some people still openly support GEJ. I can only cry cry cry for the future of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Shared N22.4m To Chibok Parents, Escaped Girls -community by Dee60: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2014
10 minus 22 equals 78!

Is that what the errand man pocketed?

Blood sharing!

Yet, the oga will do NOTHING!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

86 Cattle Rustled, Fulani Teenager Missing In Plateau / I May Run For President – Al-mustapha, Ex-abacha CSO / Sadiya Farouq: 1.9 Million Vulnerable Nigerians’ll Get ₦38 Billion Grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.