Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Picture of Usher & Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture of Usher & Wife (28356 Views)

R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better / Vote! Usher, Ginuwine, Justin Timberlake / Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture of Usher & Wife by origina9ja(f): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2008
usher nd his wife
i'm so happy 4 them undecided

here we have picture of the mother of four.

What a beautiful family! Is it a law in Hollywood that your kids have to be beautiful?
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by origina9ja(f): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2008
wink da picz

Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by origina9ja(f): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2008
i feelz she lookz bare older than him tho lipsrsealed

Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by shilling(f): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2008
Shame, man. She's so old. They're such an ugly couple. Usher and his kid are on the cover of ? Magazine. That's cute but Tameka has this strange ability to ruin good photos
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by Raymond88(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2008
Another Bleep up.
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by iice(f): 2:13am On Oct 16, 2008
Mother of 4? Didnt know that. Actually don't know anything about her undecided
But she's not so bad looking undecided
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 16, 2008
Usher is too kiss kiss for Tameka Foster angry
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by shilling(f): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2008
Those 2 photos are gross esp the 1st one. Exposing herself like that, what in the world was she thinking?
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by Moyola(f): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2008
smiley
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by misssexyu(f): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2008
2 me she a'int lukn gud o,3rad luking at her frm anoda directn bt stil bad,hmm,newae itz hiz choice.
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by trhymes(m): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2008
Usher is too hot.
kai, what went wrong.
I think its love. cool
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by sima(f): 6:01am On Oct 17, 2008
she looks like someone in her late fourtys. . .   shocked
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by origina9ja(f): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2008
shez in her 40s tho
mother of 5 including usher baby
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2008
origina9ja:

shez in her 40s tho
huh? shocked shocked love is a good thing
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by sima(f): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2008
origina9ja:

shez in her 40s tho
yeh pa. . . shocked shocked shocked
if sumone had told mi usher was datin her without showin mi sum evidence. . . i wouldn't have belived it
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by shylladear(f): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2008
men this pics is undecided
nawa for the person wen post this pics haba
i was begining to think Tameka Foster was beautifull now i know better sad
and she really does look older than Usher shocked
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by shylladear(f): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2008
men this pics is shocked
nawa for the person when post this pics haba
i was begining to think Tameka Foster was beautifull now i know better sad
and she really does look older than Usher shocked
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by blusterray: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2008
hi whats up , the picture dey okay but she no fine pass him old girlfriend
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by blusterray: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2008
she too bad i know know say she be that old, usher no even open him eye see good thing nawa for him ooooooooooo
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2008
na love na grin grin
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by chiogo(f): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2008
What love are you guys talking about? They already separated. About to divorce.

Stupid publicity stunts. they shoulda never married in the first place. undecided
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by MissyB1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2008
Geezz!!
What the f@$$k was Usher thinkin' when
he placed a ring on her finger? angry angry

Frm where I'm standin' . . . that girl WOMAN luks horrible. cool
Far older than usher . . . She's got no style . . . .she is not fine
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 19, 2008
origina9ja:

shez in her 40s tho
Nope, she's 37/38 and has three sons (Ryan, Kyle, Darren) from a previous marriage and one for Usher(Raymond V)

chiogo:

What love are you guys talking about? They already separated. About to divorce.
Nah. . . as a matter of fact, they are expecting their 2nd baby and are currently touring Europe as a family. That separation story came out in May. If anything, they're waxing stronger and Usher is advising men to learn to stand by their women regardless of what people think of her.

What beats me is what Usher Raymond nwam kiss saw in Tameka! I've not read anything good about her anywhere.  She has excess baggage, she has an attitude, she's a gold digger. . . If this happened in naija, they'll say she jazzed him o! shocked

[s]The good news(for Usher lovers like moi tongue) is that Tameka's relationship/marriages don't last long, her two marriages averaged 1.2 years each. Hopefully, she'll take what she wants and free Usher in the next few months [/s] undecided
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2008
chiogo:

They already separated. About to divorce.
thank God for that
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by Abbygyal(f): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmn didnt knw about d divorce thingy! wow
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by chiogo(f): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2008
@candy, no, I don't think so. I've heard it on the radio recently, twice last week. According to what I heard, Usher doesn't want her back but he wouldn't give his reasons and Tameka is supposedly waiting and hoping for Usher to take her back. Yes, I know she's pregnant. That's what people don't understand - why usher would leave her now she's pregnant. Plus he took his mother back as his manager after firing her prior to his marriage to Tameka.
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by TOYOSI20(f): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2008
@ Topic,

Heard Tameka Foster is preggers again. . . . . . . , lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked

A second baby on the way. . . .
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 20, 2008
@Chiogo:
Usher rehired his mum in August after his album flopped, not a very recent thing.
Last I heard/read about the couple is that they're doing very fine. However, I've not heard much about them recently(at least in the last couple of weeks), so I really hope your story is very true.
Tameka sucks angry

Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by shilling(f): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2008
See as the wowo woman dey open teeth as she dey cruise in Usher's car. I hate Tameka. We should open an I HATE TAMEKA FOSTER group on Facebook.
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by origina9ja(f): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2008
as we all know usher is happy where he is. even thought his wifey been called "gold-digger, unfit mother, ugly and home-wrecker i still think it doesn't matter at the end of the day she got what its takes to take care of usher so peepz allow hating lipsrsealed

okay i got this from the internet when Tameka was interview.

interviewer: So Usher is not a home wrecker, as the tabloids suggested?

wife cheesy.: Absolutely not. He was on tour when my marriage was officially over. He had nothing to do with what happened between my husband and me. Between my hectic travel schedule and our personality differences, my ex and I grew apart. There are no hard feelings between us. He is a wonderful father. I don’t have any regrets or anger toward him. We have great, smart, well-rounded children. It’s the media that wants to make it appear as if we have this big nasty beef with each other, and we don’t.

interveiwer : When did your relationship with Usher blossom into romance?

wife cheesy :In November 2005. What people don’t realize is that Usher and I were friends for nearly seven years and I worked as his personal stylist for five years. I was the only female friend he felt he could talk to. Because I was older, he would often ask me questions to help him understand the mentality of an older woman. He was really into Chilli. And when things began to get shaky in my marriage he was there to listen to me as well. But I want to make this clear: We only began dating when Usher was certain that there was no chance of reconciliation between me and my ex, because who wants to be known for breaking up a family or for sharing a woman?

Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by tatenda: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2008
God, I rest my case. Is it a crime to be old Women must stop being jelous of each other, Just take note of the respondees, it`s 99% women using hate speech, Shame!!!
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by shylladear(f): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2008
so if they really get to divorce then this will be her second break up in marriage
i wonder who the next fool or mumu will be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ella Nnabuchi Performs At The Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant / Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell / Throwback Photo Of Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.