Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) (28456 Views)

Kaisha Umaru: I Need My Old Life Back - BBNaija Star Cries Out / Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by Maywealth(m): 1:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Kaisha billionaire mother gift her 2 and half plot of land as a gift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYhxyT6PFek

So my mum surprised me with one of her lands ,two and the half plots in IMO state, orlu umuaka, and also promised to develop the land,

giving me the land is enough mummy, I will be the one to build a mansion by his grace of God. I am so so happy , mummy God bless you for this � gift, you will reap the fruits of your labour in me in Jesus name amen. Mummy continue to pray for your daughter . Love ❤️ you always.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJbJ0gYF2TZ/?igshid=157yq9ibxy94k

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by JaneYave(f): 3:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Nice of her mum. This Billionaire thing has become common, l see.May God help us to empower our children with assets that will help their lives

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:46am On Dec 31, 2020
Kaisha, love that name tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34am On Dec 31, 2020

Iyen na nice...

But why all the videographer, Paparazzi and interviews kinda ceremony?

Wahala for who no get Billionaire mama o

philips007:
They are extremely stupid. Why posting this stupid thing online. Nonsense
Mind the kinda words you use on social media common!
The word stupid for both mother and daughter is too big for your small mouth.
Be civil and culture in the manner you type online as you go into the New year please.

We are both almost saying the same thing, but you didn't see us curse, abuse or demean the mother and child.
We remain subtle with a bit of humor in our post.

Na wa for us for dis forum sef, so so negative energy.
Poverty is not a disease, it's something worse.
BE CIVIL ONLINE!

#BeLikeDemMANNA!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by phyya(f): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2020
If it's not on social media, it didn't happen.

_ Life of a social media addict

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by biden123(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Land that is not worth up to 50K. wink

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Good members of Nairaland,
One day soon by 2021
Your mom will ask you for 10K,
But you will send her 100K!

#JustBelieve.

Happy New Year in advance y'all!

We Rise!!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by ATEAMS: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Quite emotional of her or iszit for show ..?? I don’t want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by sexymonkey(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2020
Neo should've gone for this Kaisha instead of Vee.

11 Likes

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by aycorporat(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2020
Nice one
This didn't come from Igbere TV reports another branch of Nairaland.

The way the word billionaire is used now by bloggers...

Nice one from the mum. God help us to leave good assets behind for our children.

7 Likes

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by classicfrank4u(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2020
Billionaire mother? undecided
Nigerians have abused the word " billionaire"

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by drlucky17: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2020
Lol...good for her but not front page nw
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by psp2pc(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2020
Congrats. ur mum will reap her labour on U
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by babamadiba(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2020
Everything for the Gram. I presume the mum already told her about the gift. Y set a camera man and acting all shocked when you already know what's up? Na wao

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by YorubaKinging: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2020
The end is near

Tonight there will another rounds of prophecies by your favorite daddy G.Os

Google the prophecies they made for this year and decide by yourselves if they are truly men of God

False prophets everywhere.

They will give you hope of peace for 2021 but there will be no peace

2 Likes

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by martineverest(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2020
sexymonkey:
Neo should've gone for this Kaisha instead of Vee.
neo is gunning for a bigger price British passport

5 Likes

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by KingBosco(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2020
God Abeg make I no fail my children

2 Likes

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by datola: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Maywealth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYhxyT6PFek

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJbJ0gYF2TZ/?igshid=157yq9ibxy94k

Any type of house is a 'mansion'
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Kaisha was silent millionaire in the house , if not neo , and the other guy with dread for flock around her

Erica that went to London once was making all the noise

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2020
biden123:
... Lol. Trouble maker. Which one you get?

2 Likes

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2020
post=97578695:
Good members of Nairaland,
One day soon in

Yes,your darling daddy will remember you. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2020
This isn’t a surprise by the way, it was planned. Congratulations to her. Na her Mama she resemble sha. cheesy
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by philips007(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2020
Why posting this stupid thing online. Nonsense
Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by Tab4kids(f): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2020
Nice one mummy.

Some people are soo bitter because nobody left anything for them as inheritance.
I hope they leave bitterness aside and work hard to leave something for their kids.

Even oyibo dey happy when their folks leave inheritance for them. Don't be sadists Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2020
biden123:

A plot in Orlu is as from 4M up , good location in Orlu is around 10M

The worst is that few are ready to sell , not that it's available ooo

9 Likes

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2020
philips007:
They are extremely stupid. Why posting this stupid thing online. Nonsense
Mind the kinda words you use on social media common

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2020
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small Doctor: Friends Mocked Me For Choosing Agege Stadium For My Concert / Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life / Bisola Aiyeola Sexy For Bold Magazine Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.