Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ledger Balance,help Please!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ledger Balance,help Please!!!!! (31924 Views)

Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / N26m Balance Found In Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ledger Balance,help Please!!!!! by dwilliams: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2014
Please someone sent a certain amount of money to me,I tried withdrawing with my atm but all I could see was d amount paid in was in the ledger balance and I couldn't withdraw it,please what does that imply.

1 Like

Re: Ledger Balance,help Please!!!!! by Spicylate(f): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2014
it means the money has been sent to your account but not yet cleared to made available in your account. give it few minutes or hours and you will be able to withdraw.
Re: Ledger Balance,help Please!!!!! by xanadu101(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2014
ledger amount is diff. from actual amount. ur ledger amount is always higher than the actual or sometimes lower. the ledger comprises of accumulated debit and credits within a period of time. So ledger amount is not ur actual/acct balance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ledger Balance,help Please!!!!! by dwilliams: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bros d moni still de there o, and d nearest branch is 2hrs away, since yesterday please what can b wrong

1 Like

Re: Ledger Balance,help Please!!!!! by TUNFOL: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2014
Two ways sir. If your account is in debit (Negative balance) before the credited amount, your ledger balance will be different from your realtime balance. Your realtime balance will be your ledger balance (which is the total of all entries into your account for that day) less your initial debit outstanding. so your balance will always be less than your ledger balance. Mind you, your account can be in debit for so many reasons.

2. If what was paid in is a clearing instrument that requires days to clear, your ledger balance will account for the uncleared effects but it will not hit your real-time balance.

Others are system error on the side of your bank. Please go to your bank and ask to know the reason for this error. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ledger Balance,help Please!!!!! by Jafar1: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
dwilliams:
Please someone sent a certain amount of money to me,I tried withdrawing with my atm but all I could see was d amount paid in was in the ledger balance and I couldn't withdraw it,please what does that imply.

Pls oo, how long did it take u to get it rectified, Am having similar issue pls.

2 Likes

Re: Ledger Balance,help Please!!!!! by Danielcollins: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2021
I paid money into My wife's Fidelity Bank, she went to withdraw it but she saw the money ledger balance and available balance was 900. Please have they hack her account ? The money is big. Help please

1 Like

Re: Ledger Balance,help Please!!!!! by Ugonna62: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Spicylate:
it means the money has been sent to your account but not yet cleared to made available in your account. give it few minutes or hours and you will be able to withdraw.
Pls i am having the same problem,my own has been there for up to a month now ,but i cant withdraw it,thou i am owing the bank small money could that be the problem?
Re: Ledger Balance,help Please!!!!! by Gary12(m): 6:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Please assist me, I was just paid my salary and couldn't withdraw it, the money was in a ledger balance. What will I do?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"Building Simpler, Smarter Bank.”: Union Bank Unveils New Brand Identity / World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy / Ventura Mall, Ibadan Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.