Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. (4262 Views)

Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies With Powerful Folds...monster Pups For Sale / Gsd/alsatian Puppies With Fantastic Growth / Calming Down The Monster In Your Puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by drehdinho(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
To start with I will like to acknowledge Mr Seun for giving me the go ahead to create this thread.
This thread is for those who want to show their magnanimity by giving out puppies to those that love dogs but have not the capital to obtain it.
Unfortunately am also in this category, I love dogs but I can't just get the capital to get one...I will really appreciate anyone that can offer to give me one for free. Please am not referring to local dogs...am talking of foreign breeds dogs like: Alsatian,BullMastiff,Rot...

God bless you all.
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Me too...I have been sending out pleas.
We'll be grateful
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by ashewopeckas(f): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
My wife said I cant keep 2 dogs (one lhasa apso and an alsatian) in our rented apartment so I can give out the female alsation to U. deal is; u will give me all the babies once she delivers.
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Drealbunmi(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
ashewopeckas: My wife said I cant keep 2 dogs (one lhasa apso and an alsatian) in our rented apartment so I can give out the female alsation to U. deal is; u will give me all the babies once she delivers.
u stay in ph??
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
ashewopeckas: My wife said I cant keep 2 dogs (one lhasa apso and an alsatian) in our rented apartment so I can give out the female alsation to U. deal is; u will give me all the babies once she delivers.
I will take it. Do you reside in ph?
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by ashewopeckas(f): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
tukane:
I will take it. Do you reside in ph?
No. In Banjul at the moment, Lagos by weekend.
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by mebad(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pec
ashewopeckas:

Finally dis ur handle na die... U rock peckas well
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by ashewopeckas(f): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
mebad: Pec

Finally dis ur handle na die... U rock peckas well

embarassed
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Eveezy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
ashewopeckas:
Am in lagos, is the female GSD also in lagos? I would love to ve her plzzz. Although I ve a 2 month plus old male GSD, a spayed adult female, I wuld rily love to ve ur female GSD to be a comppanion 4 my male GSD when he is eventually mature, I would see to it that she is well taken cared of
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by arcbay(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
drehdinho: To start with I will like to acknowledge Mr Seun for giving me the go ahead to create this thread.
This thread is for those who want to show their magnanimity by giving out puppies to those that love dogs but have not the capital to obtain it.
Unfortunately am also in this category, I love dogs but I can't just get the capital to get one...I will really appreciate anyone that can offer to give me one for free. Please am not referring to local dogs...am talking of foreign breeds dogs like: Alsatian,BullMastiff,Rot...

God bless you all.

you ain't ready to own a dog...if you really love dogs as you just claimed, you shouldn't discriminate between mongrels and foreign breeds...if you can give all your love to a mongrel(local dog), definitely you can take care of a foreign breed. Anyways, i will give you a female boerboel puppy but on one condition. The condition is this, breed a local dog for 2 years, if at the end of 2years the dog is still in good shape healthwise and otherwise, then i can then give u the boerboel puppy.

3 Likes

Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by drehdinho(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
arcbay:

you ain't ready to own a dog...if you really love dogs as you just claimed, you shouldn't discriminate between mongrels and foreign breeds...if you can give all your love to a mongrel(local dog), definitely you can take care of a foreign breed. Anyways, i will give you a female boerboel puppy but on one condition. The condition is this, breed a local dog for 2 years, if at the end of 2years the dog is still in good shape healthwise and otherwise, then i can then give u the boerboel puppy.

Not that I dislike mongrels. I lived with a mongrel for over 15 years, I was practically the person taking care of it, and it did fine, until it got sold off. I only like the way foreign bred dogs behave and their body mass,they look more huge and robust unlike mongrels...I really believe am going to have nice experience if I get a foreign dog...
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by drehdinho(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2014

I will be very grateful if you can do me the favor. But your terms and conditions aint clear enough. My question is this: When will I stop giving you her babies?
God bless you
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
arcbay:

Hi,
Can I get the Boerboel puppy?
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by ashewopeckas(f): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
drehdinho:

I will be very grateful if you can do me the favor. But your terms and conditions aint clear enough. My question is this: When will I stop giving you her babies?
God bless you
She's pregnant now, I will take all the babies once she delivers and close the deal. Send me an e-mail wt ur fone no, I will call u once i'm in Lagos
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by MadCow1: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
So this thread na to beg for Dog abi?! grin

Okay..

Please anybody with a pure breed Bull Mastif, Cane Corso or Boerbull for Dash or sale at a ridiculously low price, holla at me.
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Eveezy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
arcbay:

I ve kept several dogs, though I ve neva bred them, I mostly jst keep on buying nd den wen people ask 4 dogs, I give em out or sell for a cheap price, I neva enjoy giving em out cos I continue following em up, I currently ve 3 dogs, 1 adult mongrel nd 2 pups1 GSD male nd a gsd mix,d mongrel was a gift, d mix was sold to ma folks when they needed a dog desperately bt was scamed, I I gave one of my semi adult female GSD few months back nd nw am in nid of anoda female, I wana breed dogs nw, because I ve been keepping dem nd buying several for years nw, nd after studying dogs behaviours, nd I culd say almost everything abt dem,(dts ofcus if am exagerating a lil bit) I need a female dog or pup, nd can't afford it right nw cos I recently purchased a male pup which I hoppe to use 4 stud, when its matured, I wana bond allot wit d dog nd dts y I got a pupppy, I jst love taking care of dem frm small, am nt so much in a rush to start making them, I jst feel, I should start working on breeding them nw, am goin to upload my current 3 dogs nd the GSD I gave out then

Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Eveezy:
I ve kept several dogs, though I ve neva bred them, I mostly jst keep on buying nd den wen people ask 4 dogs, I give em out or sell for a cheap price, I neva enjoy giving em out cos I continue following em up, I currently ve 3 dogs, 1 adult mongrel nd 2 pups1 GSD male nd a gsd mix,d mongrel was a gift, d mix was sold to ma folks when they needed a dog desperately bt was scamed, I I gave one of my semi adult female GSD few months back nd nw am in nid of anoda female, I wana breed dogs nw, because I ve been keepping dem nd buying several for years nw, nd after studying dogs behaviours, nd I culd say almost everything abt dem,(dts ofcus if am exagerating a lil bit) I need a female dog or pup, nd can't afford it right nw cos I recently purchased a male pup which I hoppe to use 4 stud, when its matured, I wana bond allot wit d dog nd dts y I got a pupppy, I jst love taking care of dem frm small, am nt so much in a rush to start making them, I jst feel, I should start working on breeding them nw, am goin to upload my current 3 dogs nd the GSD I gave out then
Bros atleast you have dogs, give us (we that don't have) a chance to get atleast 1 before you add more to yours.
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Eveezy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
tukane:
Bros atleast you have dogs, give us (we that don't have) a chance to get atleast 1 before you add more to yours.
Sure, no problemooo, nt rily dt desperate 4 one nw though, in few months tym, I tink I might give d GSD mix nd mongrel out if dere re anyone interested here
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Eveezy:
Sure, no problemooo, nt rily dt desperate 4 one nw though, in few months tym, I tink I might give d GSD mix nd mongrel out if dere re anyone interested here
I'm interested in the GSD mix if you don't mind.
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Seun(m): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
If you don't have any money to buy a dog, how will you feed and take care of the dog properly, especially if it's not a local dog? sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Seun: If you don't have any money to buy a dog, how will you feed and take care of the dog properly, especially if it's not a local dog? sad
Taking care of a Dog is a daily duty, its not as expensive as buying a Dog.
I'm sure I can always get the money to feed and take care of the dog's needs.
It will take a while before I'll spend up to the amount that I'm supposed to use to get the dog.
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Apitch(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2014
tukane:
It will take a while before I'll spend up to the amount that I'm supposed to use to get the dog.
Well said! My guy u really deserve to be given a puppy cos coming here to beg for a puppy is something many cannot do but as the saying goes "ask and u shall receive" I would have helped if I had a dog but I'm seriously saving to get one, my bro it aint easy

1 Like

Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by arcbay(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2014
tukane:

it's so obvious you can't take good care of a dog and i cannever think of giving out a dog to you. I spend more than 15k per dog on a monthly basis. I know a lot of people who spend more than that amount on their dogs. If you can't risk all your finances on your pets, then you ain't worth having one. You can save up and buy one for yourself, then u can feed him on eba, beans, yam, rice, na u sabi...
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Apitch(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2014
arcbay:

it's so obvious you can't take good care of a dog and i cannever think of giving out a dog to you. I spend more than 15k per dog on a monthly basis. I know a lot of people who spend more than that amount on their dogs. If you can't risk all your finances on your pets, then you ain't worth having one. You can save up and buy one for yourself, then u can feed him on eba, beans, yam, rice, na u sabi...
U have no right to say who is worthy to have a dog or not, all fingers are not equal.
What if he can spare 15k every month on the dog, don't u think it will take him 6months of saving that amount to get a dog and subsequently take good care of the dog.
Give the guy a break, I would like a free dog myself and lemme hear U say I can't take care of it
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Eveezy(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2014
tukane:
I'm interested in the GSD mix if you don't mind.
My GSD mix loves food so much and is a selective eater, mostly eats can food for nw, I jst of recent started introducing her to rice, though she loves raw diet. Can u handle that?
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by adebayoggt(m): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2014
my gsd loves food so much. not picky my fear is Dat if u even cut rubber to pieces my gsd will eat.can eat anything eatable
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Seun(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2014
If you can't afford to buy a GSD, get a small local dog and treat it well. Cut your coat according to your size. If you love dogs, treat them well.
Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by arcbay(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2014
Apitch:
U have no right to say who is worthy to have a dog or not, all fingers are not equal.
What if he can spare 15k every month on the dog, don't u think it will take him 6months of saving that amount to get a dog and subsequently take good care of the dog.
Give the guy a break, I would like a free dog myself and lemme hear U say I can't take care of it

Don't misinterprete me bruh, i know all fingers ain't equal...There's this saying that what you have within your grasp is what you can call yours, and what is earned in tears is what we respect the most...i began breeding dogs as a 10 year old kid. I was given a sum of money for my end of year party at school, i spent the whole lot in getting my first Dog, a GSD...When all other kids were enjoying the heat of the moment at the party, i was at home with my sweet pup, i risked my immediate fantasy and happiness for the dog. I sole handedly brought up my little pup into adulthood, come rain come shine. As a kid, if i could sacrifice so much for a dog, i expect every other human to love and respect dogs...If you don't have the capacity to cater for a dog, then don't bother breeding one!!! I'm not criticizing anyone here, it just saddens me seeing the vast increase in the rate of pet "ill-treatment"...I so much have passion for dogs, i don't know if there is anyone who feels the same as i do...I don't think i can ever live without dogs.

1 Like

Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Apitch(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
arcbay:

Don't misinterprete me bruh, i know all fingers ain't equal...There's this saying that what you have within your grasp is what you can call yours, and what is earned in tears is what we respect the most...i began breeding dogs as a 10 year old kid. I was given a sum of money for my end of year party at school, i spent the whole lot in getting my first Dog, a GSD...When all other kids were enjoying the heat of the moment at the party, i was at home with my sweet pup, i risked my immediate fantasy and happiness for the dog. I sole handedly brought up my little pup into adulthood, come rain come shine. As a kid, if i could sacrifice so much for a dog, i expect every other human to love and respect dogs...If you don't have the capacity to cater for a dog, then don't bother breeding one!!! I'm not criticizing anyone here, it just saddens me seeing the vast increase in the rate of pet "ill-treatment"...I so much have passion for dogs, i don't know if there is anyone who feels the same as i do...I don't think i can ever live without dogs.
Nice story and I understand ur feelings but u need to step it down a little, first, because ur end of d yea party money could afford a puppy, not everybody has that priviliege. Secondly u can't judge if he can take care of the dog before he gets it and lastly peronally, I love dogs madly, but I was not opportuned to own one but now that I'm on my own, I'm about to get a pure breed caucasian and I know it costs a lot so because I'm taking my time to budget for it won't make me a bad owner of one if I get it free
@tukane I don't know ur financial capacity and it's like I'm defending U too much, pls if u don't have a regular income, don't bother getting a dog cos u can't handle it and it pains me to see dogs that are not well taking care of
Hope cool now

1 Like

Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Ajanii(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
I think paying an amount of money to get a dog is better than getting it for free no matter how ridiculously low the price is. The amount you paid will be a constant reminder that you had to part with something to get the pup and it's your responsibility to make the exchange worth it. i have samoyed cross puppies I can afford to give out for free but i'll choose not to because parting with an amount of money to get a puppy will go a long way in taking care of the pup. If I dash you a shoe worth 15k.... you'll use it anyhow than when you buy the same shoe for 6k. the 6k might be cheap for that quality but you won't use it like a 6k shoe. My Opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Help Others: Share Your Puppies With Others For Free Here. by Apitch(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
To those giving or thinking of giving a free puppy, I will advise u go into an agreement that will give u the power to take ur dog back if the dog is not well taken care of, that way, the person will have no option than to fear losing every if he doesn't comply
My 2cents jare

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed / Dog Food: Fresh Shredded Goat Meat Available In Ph. / Some Bad Asss Caucasian Sherperds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.